~Souza~

Re: WHO IS JACK??????? Let's meet him
August 18, 2018, 04:13:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was also tempted to dismiss AJ being MJ in disguise.... I also thought he was just looking for attention, but kept wondering why! and why in this way?? Why does he sing?? lol And sorry to say but he doesn't sing well at all lol If it's MJ and does it on purpose...sing badly on purpose...Why? loll I just don't get the singing part!

But there are many screenshot out-there online...where we can see some strange lines/curves on his face/neck.... those could be indicative of him wearing a mask...

And then the kids endorsing him, spending time with him... that's what had me questioning: What if it's really him in disguise!? I mean maybe not in all the photos/videos, just in some of them??

Whomever this guy really is and whatever his purpose is.... one thing is clear: it's a Mystery ! loll

I agree. The guy is just too weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 22, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
If it wasn't for the kids being friends with him for some random reason, I'd just think he was an attention seeker. I actually think he's a convenient distraction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Casey

September 21, 2018, 04:01:09 PM
Have you heard of the Andy Kauffman vs Michael Jackson death hoax parallels?  There are a lot of similarities in their deaths including: Andy was a jokester and liked illusions just like Michael, right after his death a movie came out called "Man on the Moon",  and he seemed to have orchestrated and controlled his memorial.  There are more similarities but don't want to get into that now.  Anyway, Andy had an alias he called Tony Clifton who was an obnoxious lounge singer and comedian.  He became so famous that some people thought he was a real person.  He actually appeared in public after Andys death.  I wonder if Jack Crooner is MJ's equivalent to Tony Clifton?  Maybe he is using Jack to "play" with us like he said he was going to do before the BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 22, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
Have you heard of the Andy Kauffman vs Michael Jackson death hoax parallels?  There are a lot of similarities in their deaths including: Andy was a jokester and liked illusions just like Michael, right after his death a movie came out called "Man on the Moon",  and he seemed to have orchestrated and controlled his memorial.  There are more similarities but don't want to get into that now.  Anyway, Andy had an alias he called Tony Clifton who was an obnoxious lounge singer and comedian.  He became so famous that some people thought he was a real person.  He actually appeared in public after Andys death.  I wonder if Jack Crooner is MJ's equivalent to Tony Clifton?  Maybe he is using Jack to "play" with us like he said he was going to do before the BAM.

Yes I remember the discussion about those parallels from years and years ago, I almost forgot about them. Maybe you should post a new topic on that so we can see what we can find now, 9 years later!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 27, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

Thanks for reminding us of this. I remember a hoax video from about 9 years ago that was about the MJ / Kauffman hoax similarities, but I  had forgotten about Tony Clifton, and I do see how Jack could be the MJ equivalent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions