The Drivers License!!!
July 04, 2018, 08:54:35 PM
Everyone knows that Michael Jackson was identified by a drivers license. My question about the drivers license is this: Was it real or fake? For the drivers license to be real, the name on it will say Michael JOE Jackson. For the drivers license to be fake, the name on it says Michael JOSEPH Jackson. He was identified Michael JOSEPH Jackson, right? So does this mean that the drivers license said the name Michael JOSEPH Jackson on it which would make it fake? I just want to know if the drivers license presented for identification is real or fake.
Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:36:50 AM by Khadji
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: The Drivers License!!!
July 05, 2018, 11:30:35 AM
Welcome to the forum Khadji!

The driver's license we have seen says Joe, not Joseph. So whatever the coroner used for identification could not have been the real license. It was either a fake license or nothing at all and the coroner is knee deep in this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Retro

July 06, 2018, 09:39:44 AM
For example: Magda and Magdalena are two different names, but Magda is also a shortened version of the name Magdalena. (Something like Joe and Joseph). If you say "I am Magda", people can think that your name is Magdalena and they can write in the document "Magdalena". I know, it's a crazy situation, but sometimes it happens.

However, I still think it's hoax.
Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 12:21:23 PM by Retro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 06, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For example: Magda and Magdalena are two different names, but Magda is also a shortened version of the name Magdalena. (Something like Joe and Joseph). If you say "I am Magda", people can think that your name is Magdalena and they can write in the document "Magdalena". I know, it's a crazy situation, but sometimes it happens.

However, I still think it's hoax.

That is the case on documents that don't matter but the dc is a legal document that requires your legal name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Retro

July 06, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
Is it possible that the employee was incompetent or somethig? I just want to exclude all possibilities, except one ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 06, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it possible that the employee was incompetent or somethig? I just want to exclude all possibilities, except one ...

Sure, maybe the employee was. But the estate would have had it corrected as it would give problems having insurance companies pay out life insurance. He's not some Joe Soap with 6 bucks in his bank account, he's worth billions. 9 years later nothing was corrected, or paid out for that matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Retro

July 06, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
Hmm ... you're right. He is not Joe Soap :) So the documents are really false...

There is one more option. All fake documents come from Sony... Why? This is real hoax or a marketing campaign? I hope I'm wrong, but it's possible, right?  :( :-\
Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 06:20:02 PM by Retro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions