Double or Michael Jackson?
April 30, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
In Arena 02, according to you was Michael Jackson or a double? Here the differences.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Re: Double or Michael Jackson?
April 30, 2018, 06:50:31 AM
I wish we could have seen those eyes. Then we would know for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 30, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish we could have seen those eyes. Then we would know for sure.

True, but still, the face looks off. The walk was off, the attitude was off, the voice was off and the age looked off. Because as much as he might think so, MJ can't pass for 30 year old any more!  ::big_smile

So either O2 dude (on stage) was some other guy, or MJ was on drugs or had a stroke or whatever that made him act weird, plus he was either caked in make-up or was wearing a prosthetic mask to make his face look completely different. We know it's not surgery because he looked like Michael Jackson on pictures after the O2 announcement:

March 6

March 8

April 9th

May 15th

The first two pics are right after that O2 announcement even. If O2 dude is Michael Jackson, then who's this guy here ^^ ?

So much fun to have the O2 discussion back, hahaha! I wonder if everyone will ever agree on O2 dude.   8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2018, 06:51:30 AM
Hands. ;)

5 March 2009.

21 April 2009.

3 June 2009.

Michael's hands during the announcement are totally different. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 30, 2018, 06:51:51 AM
Some things to consider.......
If this was MJ........
So this was supposedly the time that Randy Phillips slapped MJ and screamed at him to make him go the the press conference. One story was that MJ was really drunk or out of it, but Phillips changed that story during the AEG trial saying he was sober, but he did slap and scream at him.
There was also Arnie Klein responding about MJ's different look during this time, saying he was in the process of working on MJ, and hadn't completed the work yet.

So, would a differently styled wig and much darker foundation make up change a person's appearance that much? Add on the information that MJ was probably drunk at the time, and really upset and angry at Phillips for abusing him and then forcing him to do a press conference he didn't want to do, and it may explain some of that strange behaviour during the O2 announcement .

If this was an impersonator.
He seems younger and healthy[er]. The compare said that MJ was totally ripped with muscle when they hugged.
Is that possibly the top of some sort of glove around the wrist in the hand pics from the O2 appearance.
Then there is the behaviour that was off as well as the swaggering walk and even the tonal quality of his speaking voice was different.

So where do my own thoughts lie on this matter? I've been an impersonator believer since this hoax started, with no proof but only that gut instinct from the moment I watched the O2 announcement in real time, that something was way off here.

The only other plausible explanation is that Michael is a swaggering and loud person when he's drunk.   :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2018, 06:52:12 AM
It was Michael.

Two reasons for my reasoning. They both have the same scar on their right index finger and the pinky on their left hand has the same shape with the bone structure towards the tip of the finger. If you look back at the pics shown on this thread you can see what I'm talking about with the little finger. As far as the scar on the finger, Michael has had that scar since the 70's.

If Michael could dress up as the mayor, why not dress up as a different Michael Jackson and act like not himself?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 30, 2018, 06:52:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If Michael could dress up as the mayor, why not dress up as a different Michael Jackson and act like not himself?

Oh I agree on that. But then it was done on purpose. If not he should have fired whoever did his 'hair' and make-up on the spot because it's horrible.

But I just don't see MJ in that O2 guy. I tried, everything is off. So if it ever turns out it was him I would love to know what the f%^k his problem was that day that made him act like a total idiot. Couldn't even remember his lines. Looks high or drunk or completely clueless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2018, 06:53:00 AM
I must say that Michael Jackson has always been good at "manipulate" the press to be noticed. For example, when he had been seen in a wheelchair, Michael was good at convincing the media he was a frail and sick man.
Maybe at the 02 arena he's was the "real" MJ and he acted purposely differently to get attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions