Re: Crazy NOI Connections to MJ
October 20, 2014, 02:31:18 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have the hardest time finding anything on Faheem Muhammad.  I've only found a Twitter account that follows both Farrakhan and Michael Amir, but that's about it.  I can't even prove if these accounts are even real.  I believe he is also NOI, just by association. 

Weren't there other security guards from the night-shift that never went to trial?  I'd like to research more about them.

I located a twitter account under the name of Faheem Muhammad that shows a photo of someone who I could say is a striking likeness to whom I have seen in the media. If the account is real, it appears that he has a direct association with NOI.

Regarding NOI security guards from the night-shift not going to trial, I recall reading something about a judge not substantiating aspects of NOI security testimony into evidence. This may be to what you refer. I will have to revisit the article...

I have the hardest time finding anything on Faheem Muhammad.  I've only found a Twitter account that follows both Farrakhan and Michael Amir, but that's about it.  I can't even prove if these accounts are even real.  I believe he is also NOI, just by association. 

Weren't there other security guards from the night-shift that never went to trial?  I'd like to research more about them.

I located a twitter account under the name of Faheem Muhammad that shows a photo of someone who I could say is a striking likeness to whom I have seen in the media. If the account is real, it appears that he has a direct association with NOI.

Regarding NOI security guards from the night-shift not going to trial, I recall reading something about a judge not substantiating aspects of NOI security testimony into evidence. This may be to what you refer. I will have to revisit the article...

I finally found some more info on Faheem.  He is listed as the Director of A.K.N.U. World Entertainment LLC in CorporationWiki.  I'm surprised I have never caught this until now, since this LLC started back in 2008.  I would have thought this would show up in Google searches when people did internet searches on him during the trials.  There is also another listing with him as a member of Elite Security Services LLC, which is still active. 

But, I'm glad I found this because now there's a stronger connection between Michael and this AKNU group I have written about earlier on this thread. Faheem was Michael's chief-of-staff back in 2009, but it appears he was also involved with AKNU roughly at the same time.  I cannot verify when this LLC became inactive.  But, now we have some insight on Faheem.  Let's also not forget that Michael had used Faheem's name as an alias in the past.

A.K.N.U. World Entertainment, LLC FILED as a Domestic in the State of California and is no longer active. This corporate entity was filed approximately six years ago on Monday, March 24, 2008 , according to PUBLIC RECORDSfiled with California Secretary of State.

Key People

Faheem Muhammad served as the Managing Member

The registered agent for the company is Faheem Muhammad. Also known as a statutory or RESIDENT AGENT, the registered agent is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
  • Hear Virtue in Call to Prayer
October 20, 2014, 02:41:41 AM

I finally found some more info on Faheem.  He is listed as the Director of A.K.N.U. World Entertainment LLC in CorporationWiki.  I'm surprised I have never caught this until now, since this LLC started back in 2008.  I would have thought this would show up in Google searches when people did internet searches on him during the trials.  There is also another listing with him as a member of Elite Security Services LLC, which is still active. 

But, I'm glad I found this because now there's a stronger connection between Michael and this AKNU group I have written about earlier on this thread. Faheem was Michael's chief-of-staff back in 2009, but it appears he was also involved with AKNU roughly at the same time.  I cannot verify when this LLC became inactive.  But, now we have some insight on Faheem.  Let's also not forget that Michael had used Faheem's name as an alias in the past.

A.K.N.U. World Entertainment, LLC FILED as a Domestic in the State of California and is no longer active. This corporate entity was filed approximately six years ago on Monday, March 24, 2008 , according to PUBLIC RECORDSfiled with California Secretary of State.

Key People

Faheem Muhammad served as the Managing Member

The registered agent for the company is Faheem Muhammad. Also known as a statutory or RESIDENT AGENT, the registered agent is responsible for receiving legal notifications regarding court summons, lawsuits, and other legal actions involving the corporate entity.

Good deal. Wow.

I am thinking that legal advisors are in place. So my question is, who is their legal counsel?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
January 07, 2015, 12:16:24 AM
I have finally revisited the two video selections of AKNU. And ran across this one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is an AKNU performing Black or White with a Billie Jean breakdown. In this performance I found the energy more sincere, as well as improved execution and showmanship. I got a better sense of their charisma. Particularly after my viewing their tribute to MJ, I clearly understand what you see.

So now that you have my undivided attention on AKNU and their likeness to MJ, what are you thinking?

I'm sorry I haven't responded to this, yet.  I had so much going on the past couple of weeks.  I feel with AKNU, that MJ may be helping them behind the scenes just providing mentorship and guidance.  Perhaps he had helped out with the choreography in that one video and maybe had one of them wear white socks for the pool jump to make a reference to him.  Either that, or they are heavily inspired by him. 

You came to mind when I saw this video from AKNU - RHYTHM IS YOU (Official Music Video) It was published on You Tube - January 1, 2015. 

Enjoy and Happy New Year! 

Link Below: 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"It’s a great loss for us and I just hope and pray that the Creator, whatever you believe in, still holds us in favor to send us another angel like that. Because if not, we may have lost more than just a man. It must be something very special to send a man like that down. He influenced so many different people, so many different industries, politics, science, music, art ... And then to be taken away? Maybe we didn't take good care of him". - W. Snipes

Echo

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Attentive Heart
January 07, 2015, 12:46:44 AM
And most importantly I ran across the following article (Italia Vogue) that suggests that MJ had an affiliation with AKNU just as you suggested.  ;)

Michael Jackson's Choice

We can pretty much guarantee you've never heard of L.A. -based pop-n-B trio A.K.N.U. But we can also guarantee that that's all about to change soon.

With their affiliation with Michael Jackson-they were reportedly set to open for him on his never-happened This Is It tour, and were in talks to sign to his record label before his death-the self-imposed mystery surrounding the group won't last for long.

The group's relationship with, and admiration of, the King of Pop is certainly evident when you hear their music, featuring their MJ-style falsettos and floating melodies, or see them move, with a hard-to-master balance of aggression and grace almost eerily reminiscent of the Gloved One. Here they finally tell their story.

Alex Gale, from L'Uomo Vogue, July/August 2010 (n. 412), p. 260 - 265
PUBLISHED: 06/28/2010 - 15:09

- See Original Article:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 12:50:55 AM by Echo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal