~Souza~Topic starter

The Estate owns an MJ Hoax Domain...
November 29, 2017, 08:56:32 AM
So I was checking the whois records for the old MJHD domain for one of the other threads and by accident I checked You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I believe Amy registered this domain with the other domain back on June 27, 2009 and then let it go. Since there was never an actual website or forum on this domain, I think it was available for a while in between. I know Pearl owned it for a few years and redirected it to her own website, but it seems that either she lost it because she didn't renew it, or she sold it but it's not hers anymore. That is not the interesting part though, the interesting part is the new owner since July of this year: The Estate of Michael Jackson...

Now first I thought it wasn't that interesting, anyone can put that there with their registration. Not that it's really allowed because as far as I know you are required to put in accurate information. So that made me decide to google the name of the guy on the registration and his company: Gregory J. Chamberlain and his company Sub Registry - Intellectual Property Management. Turns out this guy also has the official website for Laura Ingraham and the official Whitney Houston domain registered for the Estate of Whitney Houston. He has some more MJ domains (not the official one, that is still registered by Sony) and most are redirected to the official MJ website. So this guy is not just buying MJ websites for fun, he buys them for his client: the estate. His website says:

Sub Registry privately serves many major and emerging recording & theatrical artists and their related companies in specialized areas with the goal of keeping such clients and their personal information private and under the surface like a submarine.

Sub Registry does not serve the general public and only takes on new clients strictly through a referral basis and personal introductions through personal managers, business managers, agents and attorneys.

If you are attempting to reach one of our clients to sell them something, pitch an idea or to send fan mail, this is not the channel to do that.  Thank you for your understanding.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So why on earth does the estate own a Michael Jackson hoax domain? And if they are just buying up all MJ domains, why haven't I heard anyting? I own not only this one, but also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, this last one seems to be more interesting for the estate than some random hoax domain.

Anyway, just throwing it out there, not sure what to think about all this. MJ didn't like one of the hoax domains pointing to Pearl's crappy website promoting trolls maybe?  ::big_smile

Here are the links:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Estate owns an MJ Hoax Domain...
November 29, 2017, 11:52:00 AM
Well, I'm not exactly surprised by this.

The Estate has always been subtle where Michael's 'death' is concerned. They have shunned away from the hoax aspect of it, but have never come out and said 'the believers should move on, Michael really did die'. Even after 8 years, nobody has told us to move on.

What better way to keep the hoax alive, then to associate yourself with one?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 29, 2017, 01:55:00 PM
Wow, good find! Very interesting indeed.

The sceptic in me thinks that the estate profit from people believing that Michael is still with us because it adds another layer of mystery to an already mysterious man.

It is very strange to straight up buy a hoax website domain name though. Oh god, I hope things are about to get interesting soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2017, 03:09:00 PM
I hope it's a clue that maybe in the future we will have surprises about hoax... it's all so silent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2017, 08:11:00 AM
I hope it's a clue that maybe in the future we will have surprises about hoax... it's all so silent.

A warm hello to everyone. This is my first post. Something I feel is screaming through the silence and I'd like to share .

To many Michael Jackson fans it might come to no surprise that he was inspired by Phineas Taylor Barnum known for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the Barnum & Bailey Circus. Also known as the greatest show on earth.

Barnum’s autobiography was read and given to staff members. “I want my career to be the greatest show on earth.” was something MJ said according to Margo Jefferson (On Michael Jackson,published in 2007)

The Greatest Showman is an upcoming American biographical musical drama film whose soundtrack is already available on amazon. Another known fact about MJ was the importance of number 7. The 7. song is called "This is me"

I just wanted to share my thoughts and there might be a link to the MJ Hoax domain as this movie displays the life of a man known for incredible hoaxes. I also find the imagery of the movie poster to be very interesting.

What do you think?

Kind regards
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

December 01, 2017, 07:23:00 PM

A warm hello to everyone. This is my first post. Something I feel is screaming through the silence and I'd like to share .

To many Michael Jackson fans it might come to no surprise that he was inspired by Phineas Taylor Barnum known for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the Barnum & Bailey Circus. Also known as the greatest show on earth.

Barnum’s autobiography was read and given to staff members. “I want my career to be the greatest show on earth.” was something MJ said according to Margo Jefferson (On Michael Jackson,published in 2007)

The Greatest Showman is an upcoming American biographical musical drama film whose soundtrack is already available on amazon. Another known fact about MJ was the importance of number 7. The 7. song is called "This is me"

I just wanted to share my thoughts and there might be a link to the MJ Hoax domain as this movie displays the life of a man known for incredible hoaxes. I also find the imagery of the movie poster to be very interesting.

What do you think?

Kind regards

Good thought. I forgot about that coming out. I see the 4th song is called 'Come Alive', hahahaha! Interesting fact to me is that PT Barnum is played by Hugh Jackman, who was also in The Prestige. Read that the movie is in the pipelines since 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2017, 04:10:00 AM
Interesting, I didn't know about this film,being about "...creating the ultimate illusion "

'Come alive' will be available on December 8th, now I'm really curious about those lyrics. Revealing the truth at christmas would only add to the spectacle and be a possible explanation of why the estate ordered someone to get the domain for them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2017, 12:17:00 PM
Well, Michael wanted to make a film and wanted to be recognized as the greatest showman ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
Well, Michael wanted to make a film and wanted to be recognized as the greatest showman ever.

Do you think a film about one of his absolute idols could be coupled with reappearing?At christmas to top it off?
Without a doubt it'd be the greatest hoax in history. And a possible explanation for needing a domain...I don't want to read too much into it. I'm interested in what you think might or might not come next .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2017, 05:13:00 PM
There is part of the song 'Come alive' from 'The greatest showman' in which Jackman is given a crown,making him the Prince of Humbug. Is king too obvious perhaps?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

December 07, 2017, 05:28:00 PM
There is part of the song 'Come alive' from 'The greatest showman' in which Jackman is given a crown,making him the Prince of Humbug. Is king too obvious perhaps?

Interesting!

I also think the timing of Corey Feldman saying he has evidence that will exonerate MJ and clear his name is interesting. Of course we know MJ was proven innocent in a court of law, many of the general public still have doubts abut the 1993 allegations. The truth is slowly being revealed it would seem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2017, 10:06:00 AM

Do you think a film about one of his absolute idols could be coupled with reappearing?At christmas to top it off?
Without a doubt it'd be the greatest hoax in history. And a possible explanation for needing a domain...I don't want to read too much into it. I'm interested in what you think might or might not come next .

I don't know why Estate owns an MJ Hoax domain, but I believe Michael staged his death to create the biggest hoax in history.
I like to think that Estate is warning us about "something", MJ would be the FIRST famous person to stage death and then RETURN.
(if MJ decides to come back, but I've always had doubts about this.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2017, 01:17:00 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that Michael is still among the living, but he won't be returning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

December 21, 2017, 03:17:00 AM
I have no doubt in my mind that Michael is still among the living, but he won't be returning.

Why do you think he won't?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 26, 2019, 03:36:47 PM
So after we found out they owned the domain, they put it on private. But last time I checked they removed that privacy again and it says 'Owned by the Estate of Michael Jackson' again.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions