Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
thank you :)
i like yours also,
especially the left one...when he bites his lip :)

yeah it makes you want to bite his lips too lol  :lol:   :twisted:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do you guys think that we can see a fiction case about the death? I think that's possible if Michael is not going to come back. To make fans relieve a little bit about Murray being free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Do you guys think that we can see a fiction case about the death? I think that's possible if Michael is not going to come back. To make fans relieve a little bit about Murray being free.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean ... :oops:  What would make fans relieve? There still would be someone who killed Michael Jackson walking free like all of us...  :? I must have misunderstood your post...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

I'm sorry I dont really understand the question :D Ilike your sig too. I always love it when he bites the lip. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Well I think he revealed the kids just for this reason, because what else was he supposed to do?

If him being in danger really was the case, it's not like he could "die" and take them with him so they had to lay the groundwork for them to transition into thei rnormal life.

If the threat was against him then whoever was threatening him would assume he were really dead and then the children could just live....because I think the public would question it a lot more if they were still in their masks.  Can you imagine them in their masks at the memorial for example? See that'd be a little weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I mean a fiction (not real) trial of Murray about the death case :) Well a trial would be better than nothing I guess. We know that Murray did nothing wrong but for the ones who think that he killed Michael, a trial at least would be better than nothing. That's what I meant  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "roxy101"
Well I think he revealed the kids just for this reason, because what else was he supposed to do?

If him being in danger really was the case, it's not like he could "die" and take them with him so they had to lay the groundwork for them to transition into thei rnormal life.

If the threat was against him then whoever was threatening him would assume he were really dead and then the children could just live....because I think the public would question it a lot more if they were still in their masks.  Can you imagine them in their masks at the memorial for example? See that'd be a little weird.

not in masks but they could say that the kids were too sad to join the memorial or could find something to say :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I mean a fiction (not real) trial of Murray about the death case :) Well a trial would be better than nothing I guess. We know that Murray did nothing wrong but for the ones who think that he killed Michael, a trial at least would be better than nothing. That's what I meant  :)

maybe they are taking this six months to make the fiction trial! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"

maybe they are taking this six months to make the fiction trial! ;)

hahaha :lol: I hope that is not the case..then everyone will be lookin at us like "I told you so". :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Ok thank you for the explaination :)
And you mean a trial that would find Murray not guilty? Because the contrary would be impossible to do I think lol
Otherwise well...I don't know, could be difficult to make it real but who knows... everything seem so fake for us but the other people actually believe it so ... ;) . Personally, If I were a non believer that would be not enough for me  :x it may angers me more because it would be an homocide without a guilty ... it would even be more frustrating ...but it's just my opinion  :roll:
Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 11:25:49 PM by O-drey-O
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

i think what Liberian Girl meant was a fake trial that would indicate Murray to be guilty. i think it is reasonable, considering that i kinda fear for his life from angry MJ fans who believe he murdered MJ. not trying to be mean or anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Personally, i have been viewing all these death hoax forums and keeping up to date, and i've seen all the videos especially the ones by painogames, he is truly amazing and he is gonna solve this in the end i know it. My opinion is that MJ DID fake his death and i think he had plenty of reasons that don;t include his health. Here is my List of Reasons why MJ would do this,

#1 - Michael has been in the spotlight for over 40 years, and for all those years he has not had one single ounce of privacy, everything he does, everything he says, he is watched, and followed by paparatzzi, that is no way for anyone to live no matter how big a star you are, There is only so much a person can take, he may be Michael Jackson but he is still HUMAN. He could have wanted to finally have some privacy , i mean after all he has given to the world for years and decades, he deserves some fucking peace and quiet for ONCE.

#2 - Michael had bad people around him, working for him, controlling him. He was barely even in control of his own life, everything was decided for him. like he was some robot that didn't have a mind, & there were A LOT of bad people that hated him for some reason wether it was jealousy, or they wanted revenge for being fired or something, there were a lot of bad people around him that wanted to hurt him and kill him, and Michael KNEW that, and he was very scared and paranoid, if he picked up a water bottle and the lid was loose he would freak out and get a new one, he has even said to his sisters that he knows people are after him and he would constantly repeat " there gonna kill me, they are after me"  He was a very scared man and he knew people wanted to get him. There fore causing him to want to escape and get away from those people, if they think he is dead they no longer will have to hurt him right? Michael could have wanted to escape those bad people.

#3- THIS IS IT - 50 fucking shows, are you kidding me, Michael was 50 years old, i don't care how great he is, at 50 no one NO ONE can handle that many shows, and its bad enough that Michael wasn't sleeping, and he was taking drugs and mis using them, and YES he was being administered drugs weather you believe it or not , He also hadn't been eating right, anyone else notice how think he was in this is it, he claimed that was his regular dance weight, but it wasnt we grew up with him, he know that man has never been that thin, there fore on top of all that, they wanted him and expected him to do 50 shows??? are you kidding me, i don;t care how amazing he is, we know he can still dance at 50 but 50 shows is just to excessive, it's too much even for mj. He may have been fairly healthy which i believe he was, but thats too much for a 50 year old man to handle. So maybe this was the biggest reason, maybe Michael wanted to escape for a little while to get himself back together, you know, get over the drugs and fix his life and get back into the zone. Everybody needs time. and Maybe Michael wasn;t prepared for what was expected maybe he needed more time. I think within time he wil come back, but we as the fans need to show him that we still stand by him and that we love him & we want him to be happy, but most importantly we want him to be SAFE, and HEALTHY. we don;t want to lose him for real now do we? and if had gone on with the 50 shows in the state he was in. he could have died for real. there was too much pressure. So guys continue to beLIEve and stand by him, and when he is ready he shall thrill the world once more. But this time, he will be better than EVER. Shamone now , we all know he;s still got it ;) he just has to find it :D Michael i love you, and i stand by you, get better, relax, take your time, i will wait patiently for you to come back to us, and i can;t wait until you thrill us all again :)<3 There's a reason he remains the king of pop :)<3 I Love you more :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

I do believe that if MJ did hoax his death, the only plausible reason, in my eyes, is danger to himself...or something else very drastic that made it necessary. But I also believe that if MJ is really dead, then his death was no accident. It was murder. I'm not sure I'd buy into the mega-conspiracy theories that are out there. But if he is dead, I just don't believe it as just the result of a bumbling doctor.

I also really don't believe MJ ever intended to do 50 shows. I do believe he signed a contract that committed him to a minimum of 31 shows, and possibly more. But I don't believe he intended to do 50. Since only the first like 13 shows or something were insured, I think it's possible that he never planned to do more than that. He could still have the satisfaction of knowing he completely sold out 50 shows at the O2, which set an all time record for that arena! But I just feel like he planned to to the initial group of shows and that is it. Had he gone to England, the rest of the shows would have been cancelled...or maybe just even rescheduled. Who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

We've discussed for lots of reasons why Michael could do this hoax. And lately I heard a lot about the threats he got and he did it because of them. But does it sound logical to you? It doesn't to me. Because Michael would NEVER EVER show his kids to NOONE if he and his family were in danger. Especially at the memorial, he pushed the kids into the spotlight. He would never do that if he thought that kids were in danger. If you think that he had to show his kids to make the death more reliable, I can say that he would have called his best friends to his memorial to make it look more reliable but he didn't even do that. Why would he show his kids?

And about Murray;

I have lots of questions in my mind. I thought about Murray a lot. If Michael was faking his death and if he would never ever going to come back, why would he involve Murray to the case? It would be easier if it was said that he had an heart attack and died. Michael could pay to Murray but Murray would never be in safe with the Jackson fanatics. Michael needs to come back to tell that he's innocent and did nothing to him. What do you think? Why did he involve Murray?

First he uses the media to protect them and keep them in the eye.. if people see their faces and know their faces they are more safe.

To fake your dead, you need witnesses. And offcourse Michael didn't want any innocent people get arrested. Murray is in it...and he doesn't have to worrie because Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
Personally, i have been viewing all these death hoax forums and keeping up to date, and i've seen all the videos especially the ones by painogames, he is truly amazing and he is gonna solve this in the end i know it. My opinion is that MJ DID fake his death and i think he had plenty of reasons that don;t include his health. Here is my List of Reasons why MJ would do this,

#1 - Michael has been in the spotlight for over 40 years, and for all those years he has not had one single ounce of privacy, everything he does, everything he says, he is watched, and followed by paparatzzi, that is no way for anyone to live no matter how big a star you are, There is only so much a person can take, he may be Michael Jackson but he is still HUMAN. He could have wanted to finally have some privacy , i mean after all he has given to the world for years and decades, he deserves some fucking peace and quiet for ONCE.

#2 - Michael had bad people around him, working for him, controlling him. He was barely even in control of his own life, everything was decided for him. like he was some robot that didn't have a mind, & there were A LOT of bad people that hated him for some reason wether it was jealousy, or they wanted revenge for being fired or something, there were a lot of bad people around him that wanted to hurt him and kill him, and Michael KNEW that, and he was very scared and paranoid, if he picked up a water bottle and the lid was loose he would freak out and get a new one, he has even said to his sisters that he knows people are after him and he would constantly repeat " there gonna kill me, they are after me" He was a very scared man and he knew people wanted to get him. There fore causing him to want to escape and get away from those people, if they think he is dead they no longer will have to hurt him right? Michael could have wanted to escape those bad people.

#3- THIS IS IT - 50 fucking shows, are you kidding me, Michael was 50 years old, i don't care how great he is, at 50 no one NO ONE can handle that many shows, and its bad enough that Michael wasn't sleeping, and he was taking drugs and mis using them, and YES he was being administered drugs weather you believe it or not , He also hadn't been eating right, anyone else notice how think he was in this is it, he claimed that was his regular dance weight, but it wasnt we grew up with him, he know that man has never been that thin, there fore on top of all that, they wanted him and expected him to do 50 shows??? are you kidding me, i don;t care how amazing he is, we know he can still dance at 50 but 50 shows is just to excessive, it's too much even for mj. He may have been fairly healthy which i believe he was, but thats too much for a 50 year old man to handle. So maybe this was the biggest reason, maybe Michael wanted to escape for a little while to get himself back together, you know, get over the drugs and fix his life and get back into the zone. Everybody needs time. and Maybe Michael wasn;t prepared for what was expected maybe he needed more time. I think within time he wil come back, but we as the fans need to show him that we still stand by him and that we love him & we want him to be happy, but most importantly we want him to be SAFE, and HEALTHY. we don;t want to lose him for real now do we? and if had gone on with the 50 shows in the state he was in. he could have died for real. there was too much pressure. So guys continue to beLIEve and stand by him, and when he is ready he shall thrill the world once more. But this time, he will be better than EVER. Shamone now , we all know he;s still got it ;) he just has to find it :D Michael i love you, and i stand by you, get better, relax, take your time, i will wait patiently for you to come back to us, and i can;t wait until you thrill us all again :)<3 There's a reason he remains the king of pop :)<3 I Love you more :)

nice post ..
I also think that he can't do these 50 show fro the beggining  ..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !