We've discussed for lots of reasons why Michael could do this hoax. And lately I heard a lot about the threats he got and he did it because of them. But does it sound logical to you? It doesn't to me. Because Michael would NEVER EVER show his kids to NOONE if he and his family were in danger. Especially at the memorial, he pushed the kids into the spotlight. He would never do that if he thought that kids were in danger. If you think that he had to show his kids to make the death more reliable, I can say that he would have called his best friends to his memorial to make it look more reliable but he didn't even do that. Why would he show his kids?

And about Murray;

I have lots of questions in my mind. I thought about Murray a lot. If Michael was faking his death and if he would never ever going to come back, why would he involve Murray to the case? It would be easier if it was said that he had an heart attack and died. Michael could pay to Murray but Murray would never be in safe with the Jackson fanatics. Michael needs to come back to tell that he's innocent and did nothing to him. What do you think? Why did he involve Murray?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

good questions...I cannot imagine why MJ would WANT to die a supposed drug addict on some unknown drug. The danger theory has been working for me and the only one that was makin sense...but then there are the close friends issue. I dont know -Murray hmmmmm. We really need Annie back on board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

CC

i think that in this case the cameras and paparazzi are on his side, they are protected for the public eye... if someone want to hurt this kids we are able to see this, because all the cameras they have around... just a thought! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

i agree.

why show his children to the world if Michael was receiving threats & all?

i think if he did not involve Murry & if it was just said he died of a heart attack, people would become extra skeptical as to how, why, etc.

i'm just very confused :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thats a good thought honestly CC,and your not the first to have it. Some think this is why he unovered them. The public did not know what they looked like...but whoever was a threat would have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

CC

thanks neverlandprincess!
he like it simple! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I completely understand... Murray has been in my mind since the beginning too. If i were a non believer I would be SO angry and deeply sad and frustrated to know him walking free.
Here my thoughts:
Murray was in the hoax. If Michael had supposedely died of an overdose all by himself, then it would not have been anybody being officially "guilty" but him ( :? ). Michael would have been the only one who decided this and would have ended his life alone (god it hurts so much to tell that...). Then people would "lost" interest in his death...I mean, the cause of the death would be clear.
Instead, it's an homicide, so there is someone who is guilty, but still free. The investigation is going and people kept questionning about the doctor and wants to know the truth. So the interest is still going, even growing around his death,because he is still free, to make us think more, think that something is not right , and little by little Michael would come back (I hope)
Hope I make sense lol

I'm not sure though, because I'm torn between this and the conspiracy theory. It may be the twos, who knows...

And I agree about the kids :) Ironically, it would be for their protection .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

i agree, o-drey-o.
people would have labeled him even more severely as a drug addict.
if he had "died" on his own, everyone would think that he allowed himself to die without thinking about his children.
so they'll think he was indifferent about his children's feelings.

but if there was someone else, dr. murry, involved...it looked as if he was he cause of Michael's death, not Michael himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
thats a good thought honestly CC,and your not the first to have it. Some think this is why he unovered them. The public did not know what they looked like...but whoever was a threat would have.

But is it easier to kill someone that you don't know what he/she looks like or is it easier to kill him/her if you know what she/he looks like. He tried to hide them so much and to me he would never show their faces in public especially like the memorial if he was under threat. How can media protect the kids? And would Michael trust and allow paprazzi to protect his kids? I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
I completely understand... Murray has been in my mind since the beginning too. If i were a non believer I would be SO angry and deeply sad and frustrated to know him walking free.
Here my thoughts:
Murray was in the hoax. If Michael had supposedely died of an overdose all by himself, then it would not have been anybody being officially "guilty" but him ( :? ). Michael would have been the only one who decided this and would have ended his life alone (god it hurts so much to tell that...). Then people would "lost" interest in his death...I mean, the cause of the death would be clear.
Instead, it's an homicide, so there is someone who is guilty, but still free. The investigation is going and people kept questionning about the doctor and wants to know the truth. So the interest is still going, even growing around his death,because he is still free, to make us think more, think that something is not right , and little by little Michael would come back (I hope)
Hope I make sense lol

I'm not sure though, because I'm torn between this and the conspiracy theory. It may be the twos, who knows...

And I agree about the kids :) Ironically, it would be for their protection .

You definitely make sense hon. That can be the ONLY reason why he involved Murray in this. To keep the interest grow! Otherwise there is no logical explanation for Murray.

Do you guys think that we can see a fiction case about the death? I think that's possible if Michael is not going to come back. To make fans relieve a little about Murray being free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

But is it easier to kill someone that you don't know what he/she looks like or is it easier to kill him/her if you know what she/he looks like. He tried to hide them so much and to me he would never show their faces in public especially like the memorial if he was under threat. How can media protect the kids? And would Michael trust and allow paprazzi to protect his kids? I don't think so.

No but understand what I am saying-not that the pap would be the protectors,but would the pap be around kid they did not know who they were? NO,but they will follow around Michael Jacksons kids...his kids are hot topic right now. THE CROWD THAT IS AROUND WOULD MAKE IT HARDER> It is hard to kidnap or kill someone if they are surrounded all the time. Also if it was him and his assets that were the target ,they may not mess with the kids at least not now. He hid them when they were babies and young like Blanket. And what I was saying was-the WORLD did not know what they looked like-because he kept them hidden...BUT if the threat worked with him then they knew what the kids looked like. SO its harder with EVERYONE seeing them to get them. Of course the kids themselves being in danger may be a seperate thing then MJ being in danger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

CC

@neverlandprincess
thanks for the explanation...
english is not my first language and i was trying to explain and you did it!
BIG THANK YOU!!! that´s what i wa strying to say! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"

No but understand what I am saying-not that the pap would be the protectors,but would the pap be around kid they did not know who they were? NO,but they will follow around Michael Jacksons kids...his kids are hot topic right now. THE CROWD THAT IS AROUND WOULD MAKE IT HARDER> It is hard to kidnap or kill someone if they are surrounded all the time. Also if it was him and his assets that were the target ,they may not mess with the kids at least not now. He hid them when they were babies and young like Blanket. And what I was saying was-the WORLD did not know what they looked like-because he kept them hidden...BUT if the threat worked with him then they knew what the kids looked like. SO its harder with EVERYONE seeing them to get them. Of course the kids themselves being in danger may be a seperate thing then MJ being in danger.

For now yep they're in the media but as you said it will be dangerous again for them later on. That's what I'm trying to say. Michael thinks so wide and for further too. He would do nothing to put them in danger. And I believe that these threats would be dangerous for the kids and the entire family too. But I got your point CC ;) and thanx for explaining Princess ;) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
i agree, o-drey-o.
people would have labeled him even more severely as a drug addict.
if he had "died" on his own, everyone would think that he allowed himself to die without thinking about his children.
so they'll think he was indifferent about his children's feelings.

but if there was someone else, dr. murry, involved...it looked as if he was he cause of Michael's death, not Michael himself.

It's so offtopic but I had to say this; I LOVED your siggy girl. Wow you did a great job there. Your picture and Michael's, I liked it a lot :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you :)
i like yours also,
especially the left one...when he bites his lip :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions