Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I believe MJ was in danger as well. Alot of people say he wouldnt fake his death cus he wouldnt do that to his kids....well HE WOULD do that to his kids...only to protect THEM. If these people who wanted MJ dead were serious, then they would be willing to kill anyone who stood in their way...including children. I know that sounds disturbing...and it is.....but think about it. MJ knew how dangerous these people were who wanted him dead and he knew they would stop at nothing to make him go away. Plant a car bomb designed for MJ only and the next time he gets in the car, its with his kids in tow to go shopping....turn the key and BOOM....all done. These people dont mess around. Im not kidding...MJ had a very good reason to be terrified.
A certain person on here said that MJ loved his children lots but he wouldnt love them to death.
That menas he loved them enough to leave them behind. To keep them safe and out of harms way. Even if it meant he may never see them again. He loved them THAT much.

He could leave them behind without showing their faces to the media. It doesn't make sense to me still. It's my opinion of course :)

Did you read the link I posted at 9:19am?

Yes I read it when it was first posted but I DO believe that those are Michael's kids and I don't believe that someone can sue them for parenting etc. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Wonder why my post here was removed? Mo? Souza? :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Quote from: "Jude"
Wonder why my post here was removed? Mo? Souza? :?:  :?:  :?:

I just checked and I didnt see anything of yours deleted....what did it say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Ok thank you for the explaination :)
And you mean a trial that would find Murray not guilty? Because the contrary would be impossible to do I think lol
Otherwise well...I don't know, could be difficult to make it real but who knows... everything seem so fake for us but the other people actually believe it so ... ;) . Personally, If I were a non believer that would be not enough for me  :x it may angers me more because it would be an homocide without a guilty ... it would even be more frustrating ...but it's just my opinion  :roll:

Like q0txciityl0ve wrote it would be a "fake" trial but I don't know if they will find him guilty or not. Did you watch the vid of Murray's trial about his kid? It was fake too. There was some money on the table and on that money there was a face of Gilda :D That's the reason why I thought they could make another fake trial about the death case :D But hope they don't because that means that Michael is not coming back.

Yes I indeed saw it :) It could be plausible to do a "fake trial too yes... I was just saying that I didn't think it would be enough for me (if I believed Michael dead). But it would just be my personnal reaction  that's all ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Quote from: "watthhel"
I believe MJ was in danger as well. Alot of people say he wouldnt fake his death cus he wouldnt do that to his kids....well HE WOULD do that to his kids...only to protect THEM. If these people who wanted MJ dead were serious, then they would be willing to kill anyone who stood in their way...including children. I know that sounds disturbing...and it is.....but think about it. MJ knew how dangerous these people were who wanted him dead and he knew they would stop at nothing to make him go away. Plant a car bomb designed for MJ only and the next time he gets in the car, its with his kids in tow to go shopping....turn the key and BOOM....all done. These people dont mess around. Im not kidding...MJ had a very good reason to be terrified.
A certain person on here said that MJ loved his children lots but he wouldnt love them to death.
That menas he loved them enough to leave them behind. To keep them safe and out of harms way. Even if it meant he may never see them again. He loved them THAT much.

Sounds most believable for me. But that would mean: no comeback. But what about the disguises (Vid. Halloween with Liz and the kids etc.)? Ppl who wants to kill him are not stupidly. They can catch them, if he is going around in some disguises. Sorry, its difficult for me to explain in english what I mean.
Are completely in disorder with the thought now.
I dont need a comeback - if: YEAH! But I would like to know him well WITH his kids :(
But maybe you are right and they are separate for years.
Perhaps that is the reason why Paris looks mostly so badly, if it notices someone makes a photo.

What a sad/bad world :( :( :( :(

I understand what you mean. I suppose he would be okay to go out in disguises, but not all the time. I think his time with his children is very limited and very  well thought out. He doesnt see them alot but when he does its in private with ALOT of security and privacy and not very often. When he HAS gone out in public, like on Halloween, then he makes sure there are alot of people around....like at Universal. But then again.....we dont really KNOW FOR SURE if it was him at Universal (I think it was)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

#3- THIS IS IT - 50 fucking shows, are you kidding me, Michael was 50 years old, i don't care how great he is, at 50 no one NO ONE can handle that many shows, and its bad enough that Michael wasn't sleeping, and he was taking drugs and mis using them, and YES he was being administered drugs weather you believe it or not , He also hadn't been eating right, anyone else notice how think he was in this is it, he claimed that was his regular dance weight, but it wasnt we grew up with him, he know that man has never been that thin, there fore on top of all that, they wanted him and expected him to do 50 shows??? are you kidding me, i don;t care how amazing he is, we know he can still dance at 50 but 50 shows is just to excessive, it's too much even for mj. He may have been fairly healthy which i believe he was, but thats too much for a 50 year old man to handle. So maybe this was the biggest reason, maybe Michael wanted to escape for a little while to get himself back together, you know, get over the drugs and fix his life and get back into the zone. Everybody needs time. and Maybe Michael wasn;t prepared for what was expected maybe he needed more time. I think within time he wil come back, but we as the fans need to show him that we still stand by him and that we love him & we want him to be happy, but most importantly we want him to be SAFE, and HEALTHY. we don;t want to lose him for real now do we? and if had gone on with the 50 shows in the state he was in. he could have died for real. there was too much pressure. So guys continue to beLIEve and stand by him, and when he is ready he shall thrill the world once more. But this time, he will be better than EVER. Shamone now , we all know he;s still got it  he just has to find it  Michael i love you, and i stand by you, get better, relax, take your time, i will wait patiently for you to come back to us, and i can;t wait until you thrill us all again <3 There's a reason he remains the king of pop <3 I Love you more  

....I agree. That was just too much for anybody. I don't even think I could handle all of that and I am 35 years old.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok thank you for the explaination :)
And you mean a trial that would find Murray not guilty? Because the contrary would be impossible to do I think lol
Otherwise well...I don't know, could be difficult to make it real but who knows... everything seem so fake for us but the other people actually believe it so ... ;) . Personally, If I were a non believer that would be not enough for me  :x it may angers me more because it would be an homocide without a guilty ... it would even be more frustrating ...but it's just my opinion  :roll:

Like q0txciityl0ve wrote it would be a "fake" trial but I don't know if they will find him guilty or not. Did you watch the vid of Murray's trial about his kid? It was fake too. There was some money on the table and on that money there was a face of Gilda :D That's the reason why I thought they could make another fake trial about the death case :D But hope they don't because that means that Michael is not coming back.

Yes I indeed saw it :) It could be plausible to do a "fake trial too yes... I was just saying that I didn't think it would be enough for me (if I believed Michael dead). But it would just be my personnal reaction  that's all ^^

I know hon. It wouldn't be enough for me either. But it would be better if there was no any trial.  Fans already started petititons to bring justice for Michael's death. That trial wouldn't satisfy them but still it would be better than nothing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sounds most believable for me. But that would mean: no comeback. But what about the disguises (Vid. Halloween with Liz and the kids etc.)? Ppl who wants to kill him are not stupidly. They can catch them, if he is going around in some disguises. Sorry, its difficult for me to explain in english what I mean.
Are completely in disorder with the thought now.
I dont need a comeback - if: YEAH! But I would like to know him well WITH his kids :(
But maybe you are right and they are separate for years.
Perhaps that is the reason why Paris looks mostly so badly, if it notices someone makes a photo.

What a sad/bad world :( :( :( :(

I understand what you mean. I suppose he would be okay to go out in disguises, but not all the time. I think his time with his children is very limited and very  well thought out. He doesnt see them alot but when he does its in private with ALOT of security and privacy and not very often. When he HAS gone out in public, like on Halloween, then he makes sure there are alot of people around....like at Universal. But then again.....we dont really KNOW FOR SURE if it was him at Universal (I think it was)[/quote]

I think what she tried to say was; if Michael is in danger how could he get out in disguises. His enemies can recognize him even if he's in a disguise. I don't know if I'm right but this is what I got from her post :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
#3- THIS IS IT - 50 fucking shows, are you kidding me, Michael was 50 years old, i don't care how great he is, at 50 no one NO ONE can handle that many shows, and its bad enough that Michael wasn't sleeping, and he was taking drugs and mis using them, and YES he was being administered drugs weather you believe it or not , He also hadn't been eating right, anyone else notice how think he was in this is it, he claimed that was his regular dance weight, but it wasnt we grew up with him, he know that man has never been that thin, there fore on top of all that, they wanted him and expected him to do 50 shows??? are you kidding me, i don;t care how amazing he is, we know he can still dance at 50 but 50 shows is just to excessive, it's too much even for mj. He may have been fairly healthy which i believe he was, but thats too much for a 50 year old man to handle. So maybe this was the biggest reason, maybe Michael wanted to escape for a little while to get himself back together, you know, get over the drugs and fix his life and get back into the zone. Everybody needs time. and Maybe Michael wasn;t prepared for what was expected maybe he needed more time. I think within time he wil come back, but we as the fans need to show him that we still stand by him and that we love him & we want him to be happy, but most importantly we want him to be SAFE, and HEALTHY. we don;t want to lose him for real now do we? and if had gone on with the 50 shows in the state he was in. he could have died for real. there was too much pressure. So guys continue to beLIEve and stand by him, and when he is ready he shall thrill the world once more. But this time, he will be better than EVER. Shamone now , we all know he;s still got it  he just has to find it  Michael i love you, and i stand by you, get better, relax, take your time, i will wait patiently for you to come back to us, and i can;t wait until you thrill us all again <3 There's a reason he remains the king of pop <3 I Love you more  

....I agree. That was just too much for anybody. I don't even think I could handle all of that and I am 35 years old.
It has been said that the fifty shows were going to be over sometthing like a 9 month period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "Infinitylady"

DISAGREE..  MADONNA does it and she is same age!!!  She just done her Sticky and Sweet tour.  (or whatever it was called. lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks Dancing! Madonna/50 Cher/like what 60? All his heros-Fred Astaire and Sammy were old men when they died and they still died legends(this is not directed at anybody post here) so I have never thought that age or health was the reason he did this. I would lean more to health before age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Michael.. if you are in harms way, then i will stand in front of you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

first of all michael was out of the public eye for awhile now...after the 2005 trial i havent heard much about him... i started hearing more about him after he announced his this is it concert lol...so why would he go public again and then hoax his death to get away from public and then come out and say "hello see i am peter pan, i'm back" and get back into the public eye...i think he personally hoaxed his death, not to get out of the public eye, but to get help with his problems and i think he is filming this whole hoax for a huge story on how he did it when he comes back ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CC"
i think that in this case the cameras and paparazzi are on his side, they are protected for the public eye... if someone want to hurt this kids we are able to see this, because all the cameras they have around... just a thought! ;)

I agree.....it makes it harder for the people threatening him and his kids...if something were (god forbid), to ever happen to them its a case of all eyes on the killer i guess... But to me it is very feasible he was being threatened, it does not surprise me 8-)  

Doc Murray, i dont know what to make of him... i mean the whole thing with him being mjs killer and not being locked up yet just baffles me, of course i believe in the hoax, but dont even the non-believers deem this to be tad bit odd?? :roll:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
first of all michael was out of the public eye for awhile now...after the 2005 trial i havent heard much about him... i started hearing more about him after he announced his this is it concert lol...so why would he go public again and then hoax his death to get away from public and then come out and say "hello see i am peter pan, i'm back" and get back into the public eye...i think he personally hoaxed his death, not to get out of the public eye, but to get help with his problems and i think he is filming this whole hoax for a huge story on how he did it when he comes back ;)

I don't know if he's filming the whole thing but I agree with you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions