Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

(Almost) all bans lifted

• on: September 19, 2016, 05:06:34 PM
I have been cleaning up some things behind the scenes and decided to lift most of the bans, with the exception of a few that will never be welcome here anymore for obvious reasons and some asshole that kept calling Michael a pedophile. I noticed most of the forums are now gone and thank God the trolls seem to have been silenced too, so I think this is the time to let everyone back on. Honestly there were some bans in there I didn't even remember.

So if you haven't been able to log in for quite a while, you should be now. If not, it means you are permanently deleted/banned and you will never get back on.

I have a feeling creeping up that this hoax is nearing its end (maybe not in the next few weeks, but I think it will be over not too long from now), so I wanted to give everyone their account back, in case they want it.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Re: (Almost) all bans lifted

• on: September 21, 2016, 03:23:33 PM
People have had feelings about the end of the hoax nearing for years now. I've always been very sceptical about the so calles 'BAM days', but there must be a reason why you think it will end soon. Is it a way to keep hopes up, or are there clear indications that I can't find anymore after all these years? Not trying to stir things up, but I see no new clues at all.

I don't see any clues either, which is exactly the reason I think it might not take too long anymore. Months, not years anymore. At least I hope so. Unless he wants to wait until he's 93, walking behind a zimmer frame... Who knows. Just feels like the calm before the storm.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal