melodyTopic starter

TIAI - ? - 2016
September 13, 2016, 11:27:33 PM
So, I've been gone for a while. And I have no idea where to post this (no search results came up either—unless I'm doing it wrong).

Anyway, is there already a discussion on the latest TIAI Redirect? I just typed the website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) into my browser earlier tonight on a whim. Came to find out that it's no longer displaying that go daddy website, but redirecting to a specific date/time calculator with dates already in the URL (2/26/2015 and 4/26/2016).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did anything significant happen on (or in-between) those dates while I was gone?
All I see from TMZ is Lady Gaga's birthday happening a month prior to the end date (3/26/2016) and getting a present made/sketched by Michael.  Link to the article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't see what's significant about that period of time.  :confused:
Anyone want to fill me in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: TIAI - ? - 2016
September 14, 2016, 07:31:09 AM
Hi Melody. It is good to see you here.
I know of  nothing significant about those dates you posted from that redirect.
I am not sure if you were here when Tim Simpkins, the author of TIAI admitted he was not a hoax insider.
TIAI was fun while it lasted though, and it did open us up to a lot of bible study, which I believe was the author's intended purpose .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melodyTopic starter

September 14, 2016, 12:48:59 PM
Hi Melody. It is good to see you here.
I know of  nothing significant about those dates you posted from that redirect.
I am not sure if you were here when Tim Simpkins, the author of TIAI admitted he was not a hoax insider.
TIAI was fun while it lasted though, and it did open us up to a lot of bible study, which I believe was the author's intended purpose .

Ah. No, I wasn't around for that. Though I don't see what those calendar dates have to do with the Bible either.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

September 14, 2016, 04:06:42 PM
So, I've been gone for a while. And I have no idea where to post this (no search results came up either—unless I'm doing it wrong).

Anyway, is there already a discussion on the latest TIAI Redirect? I just typed the website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) into my browser earlier tonight on a whim. Came to find out that it's no longer displaying that go daddy website, but redirecting to a specific date/time calculator with dates already in the URL (2/26/2015 and 4/26/2016).

Did anything significant happen on (or in-between) those dates while I was gone?
All I see from TMZ is Lady Gaga's birthday happening a month prior to the end date (3/26/2016) and getting a present made/sketched by Michael.  Link to the article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't see what's significant about that period of time.  :confused:
Anyone want to fill me in?

Just to comment on those dates; If you take the amount of days between those two dates, and count onward from 4/26/2016, I think it brings you to June 25th 2017. Probably nothing, but just wanted to point it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions