Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity
April 06, 2011, 02:50:49 PM
[youtube:1xvgmjfp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=177cohWNEIg&feature=related[/youtube:1xvgmjfp]

It's ALL for L.O.V.E.  ;)

It's a great adventure...there's nothing to be scared of... 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

April 06, 2011, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"
To start with, how come people´s ip´s are shown in the chat? :evil:
Some people know how to fake ip addresses with malicious intentions. Any of us could have been a target.

And second, I doubt Serenity had the chance to post anything at all. She can´t, she was banned.

However, the post written in the blog makes a lot of sense. Serenity´s researches are always very informative and i am sure that her intentions when writing the post were not bad, on the contrary, she shares info making clear that TS could be a random person having nothing to do with MJ, as many of us think.

She is not trashing TS, she just wrote, in resume, that TS is not a direct link to Michael and that his theories are just that, theories.
Also, let me remind you, that Serenity was pro-TS and followed his updates.

For some members, questions started popping up since MO left and those are still not answered, this i believe is the cause for people to start researching by their own.

More clarity and direct answers could avoid situations of this nature.

The old chat showed IP's, that is why there is a new one now since people didn't feel comfortable with it.

SD simply got an IP from someone logged in as TS, who could have been ANYONE, since anyone could log in with whatever they wanted, you didn't have to register. Based on that she posted people's personal info, while her tracking system is showing a complete different location than the 3 tracking systems I used. Therefore her complete post is based on nothing, with info from people who most likely don't want to find their info on a forum like this.

It is also pretty stupid to assume that we all know who Mike's friends are. He knows people all around the world. So if TS is someone we have never heard of, it doesn't mean that he does not know Mike. If TS is someone we do know, he probably wouldn't post under his own IP address. I can tell you that TS posts with more than 1 IP address, so where does that leave SD's post, besides the fact that her location is off? I assume everyone has heard of proxy servers.

Also, when I trace my own real IP, I live miles away from where I really live, so even real IP's are not accurate.

Like PureLove said, if SD or anyone else wants to debunk TS, they should debunk the info, but no one even got close.

And Gema, if you want to know why Mo left, you should contact her. I am done with her and really don't feel like explaining. I started this forum in July 2009 without her, and I am continuing it without her. If anyone has a problem with that, ask Mo to start a new forum, because I can assure you she won't be involved with this one anymore. I have my reasons for that.

Still, Serenity´s research looks accurate somehow at some points of her posts which fits with TS´s "profile". Religious people-with higher education-security/camera/surveilance expertise.

Even if I don´t agree with posting people´s private info (any kind) I can´t see Serinity´s intentions as bad or "trying to show TS on a bad light". She is not talking bad or trashing the group she talks about.

It could be the wrong people but they could be the right ones as well and if they are, a lot of things would make sense. If this group is connected with camera surveilance and if something really happened in MJ´s room, those missing tapes would not longer be a mystery. On the other hand, the disection of the ambo pic could reveal more than "just being a shopped one".

And about Mo, i didn´t  write that  i want to talk to her, i wrote that since she left a door was also left open to questions and doubts regarding many issues, and one was TS and the redirections.

And for the record once more, I am not against TS.
Some of you get defensive as soon as TS related posts come up and also your reactions give the impression that if TS would be just a group of random people not connected to MJ this could be negative, so better keep up the mysterious TS aura.

People believed that MJ is alive before TS started giving re redirections, what´s the need for making TS such a central and mystique piece of the hoax theories?

To be fair, to show people´s private ip and info is very wrong imo (unless is a proven serial killer) but Serenity has not trashed "TS".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 03:09:25 PM
Serenity knew I didn't want that info on here, and I don't want HER on here anymore, so that is where she was already wrong. If SD wants to continue posting here, she can mail me first and until then, she can stay the F away.

There are many religious people in the US, and I think many of them are highly educated. I KNOW that her info is off, because I am the admin of this site and I can see everyone's IP address and can track every single one of them, also those of TS and they are NOT at the location she posted. Therefore her info is inaccurate and is she posting information from people that most likely never even heard of the hoax. It's plain wrong.

This is not because I am defending TS' ass, because he is very capable of doing that himself, this is because I do NOT want info like this on the forum. Next time they will do it with your IP, or that of Gina, or bec or Im_convinced because they might think you are someone or just to trash you and I repeatedly said that I don't want personal info on this forum, not even IP addresses. TS is no exception, even though he's probably not posting with his own IP, like many others on here.

And lastly, I didn't say she was trashing TS, I said her info was inaccurate and that if she wanted to debunk TS, she should debunk his info. She can't, that is why she is trying it this way now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 06, 2011, 03:45:22 PM
TS is no exception, even though he 's probably not posting with his own IP, like many others on here.

But last time you said you think it's a she...
What made you change your mind  :? ?
Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:47:19 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 06, 2011, 03:45:44 PM
Hmm... This business of not sitting around a circle talking face to face, has its challenges and advantages. I'm sure my brain has expanded these last 2 years. Thanks Souza and everyone!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login%-of-Our-Brain?&id=1682041
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 06, 2011, 03:53:04 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
TS is no exception, even though he 's probably not posting with his own IP, like many others on here.

I have never thought TS is a she, you must confuse me with someone else. I told many times that I am pretty sure it's a he, and that I would be surprised if it turned out to be a woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 07, 2011, 01:18:52 AM
oh yes, you said you think it's a he....why did I remember the opposite  :? ?

There must have been a reason...yes I know now..... you said it's a he with arguments about the differences between male-female way of writing and feeling and it felt like you tried to condition us to believe it's a he when in fact it's the opposite.....sorry if I was wrong.

can't trust anything lately.......not even my own shadow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

April 07, 2011, 03:54:01 AM
I was reading here and I needed to say an objective opinion about this issue, regardless TS or anyone in particular.
I know SD was always appreciated for her detailed posts but with no harm intended, her posts were extremelly superficial and with no base, and I need to say it. But people always took them as insightful and detailed and correct just because they were neverending and people thought that is deep research. I don't want to bash SD, I don't know her, but I just want to point something out, because people just believe it's so easy.

You can't find someone by his/her IP address ONLY. That's the proof of superficial research. You can find completely someone else if you try to track an IP. I tell you as a fact. If you really want to find background informations about someone, you need more than the IP. You have to have at least a name information and at least the area where that person lives, and even THEN you can find someone with the same name and you'll believe you found the person. Try it with your own IP and go on 2-3 IP tracking sites and see what you get.Or try with a friend you know details about. Search his/her name, type the IP and you'll see.

I say this because I remember a post of SD also, when trying to find details about Sade Anding (Murray's supposed girlfriend) and she went on a find-people site and found a Sade Anding, then went on Facebook and found again a Sade Anding, then her possible family, etc. You can't go like this if you want to find the real person, you can find completely another one, which most likely you will. Even if you want to go deeper, you have no right to post people's informations on a public site, that's just wrong. But anyway, if you need that information for yourself, that's not the correct way to try and find it. You need far more things to find the real person and to digg far deeper.

Just wanted to point that out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2011, 04:11:47 AM
True Anna, going on those things alone could result in nothing but confusion and a whole lot of trouble.  I think people forget that the internet may be a very useful tool but in some ways good old-fashioned detective work is still required, it's not a case of simply hitting a few keys and viola you've found someone you were researching.  So many fake accounts, so many possible inaccuracies.  Definitely not the way to go.  Movies and TV have taught people that anyone can be tracked down with a few clicks or keystrokes.  Thankfully it's not usually that easy.  And that's as it should be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

suspicious mind

April 07, 2011, 11:41:08 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I was reading here and I needed to say an objective opinion about this issue, regardless TS or anyone in particular.
I know SD was always appreciated for her detailed posts but with no harm intended, her posts were extremelly superficial and with no base, and I need to say it. But people always took them as insightful and detailed and correct just because they were neverending and people thought that is deep research. I don't want to bash SD, I don't know her, but I just want to point something out, because people just believe it's so easy.

You can't find someone by his/her IP address ONLY. That's the proof of superficial research. You can find completely someone else if you try to track an IP. I tell you as a fact. If you really want to find background informations about someone, you need more than the IP. You have to have at least a name information and at least the area where that person lives, and even THEN you can find someone with the same name and you'll believe you found the person. Try it with your own IP and go on 2-3 IP tracking sites and see what you get.Or try with a friend you know details about. Search his/her name, type the IP and you'll see.

I say this because I remember a post of SD also, when trying to find details about Sade Anding (Murray's supposed girlfriend) and she went on a find-people site and found a Sade Anding, then went on Facebook and found again a Sade Anding, then her possible family, etc. You can't go like this if you want to find the real person, you can find completely another one, which most likely you will. Even if you want to go deeper, you have no right to post people's informations on a public site, that's just wrong. But anyway, if you need that information for yourself, that's not the correct way to try and find it. You need far more things to find the real person and to digg far deeper.

Just wanted to point that out.

while i see your point and personally have not been a fan of either ts or serenity perhaps it wouldn't hurt if when ts does post we take care to look at it as if the possibilty could be true that he is indeed just another hoaxer just to make sure we take a good open minded look at the information. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJhasSpoken

April 07, 2011, 09:18:29 PM
@trustno1 every time I see your username it reminds me to trustno1...your like my alarm clock.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 07, 2011, 09:40:00 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
@trustno1 every time I see your username it reminds me to trustno1...your like my alarm clock.  :)

:lol: every time i see it i think man that is a good name i wish i had thought of that !  :x  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SEHF

April 07, 2011, 11:36:31 PM

I have never thought TS is a she, you must confuse me with someone else. I told many times that I am pretty sure it's a he, and that I would be surprised if it turned out to be a woman.

TS is totally a woman  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 08, 2011, 04:08:11 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"

TS is totally a woman  :P

You think or you know as a fact?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 08, 2011, 07:18:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

:lol: every time i see it i think man that is a good name i wish i had thought of that !  :x  :lol:

DW, yours is good too.  :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions