If MJ was hellbent on taking morphine, who knew and who could stop him? People close to him may have been unaware. Just ask anyone who has experienced addiction about the tricks used to hide the addiction and the sneaky ways that they administered their drugs. Luckily Randy was there to find the collapsed body and help prevent the potential deadly overdose.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

he could've injected morphine himself..it doesn't knock you down immediatly.
just sad. his family knew about everything and never helped him.. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "larab"

The last part I am not quite sure about. For example Joe and some other Jackson never had in mind that Michael was doing drugs or painkillers according to them this came as a shock (the death cause). On the other side your hear that they were trying to get him to undergo rehab in January, the Jacksons seems very disjointed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rayvyn

Quote from: "ladylee1979"
Michael Jackson collapsed from a morphine overdose nearly six years ago after working himself into a ‘frenzy of anxiety’ over a TV interview.
A doctor found the star unconscious after being secretly summoned to his rented Beverly Hills home in the middle of the night. Hours earlier, more than 27million viewers in the US had watched
Jackson nervously defend himself against child sex charges.The incident has never been made public until today. The doctor who treated him has come forward because he believes the apparently accidental overdose has a bearing on the circumstances surrounding Jackson’s death.
It is claimed that shortly before the singer died, he was injected with Demerol, a powerful painkiller similar to morphine. As with the first overdose, Jackson was said to be suffering from acute stress at the time.
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, the doctor recalled the events of the early hours of December 29, 2003 – and how he also warned Jackson’s family that the star should seek help for his ‘obvious addiction’.
Referring to handwritten notes he made at the time, the doctor, who asked not to be named, said: ‘I’d been treating Michael’s brother Randy for several months when I was awakened by a phone call from him at 1.51am. I was told someone wasn’t well and that they couldn’t call 911 [the US emergency services number] for security reasons.

just found this whilst looking for morphine lyrics

What's the date on when the article was written?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rayvyn"
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
Michael Jackson collapsed from a morphine overdose nearly six years ago after working himself into a ‘frenzy of anxiety’ over a TV interview.
A doctor found the star unconscious after being secretly summoned to his rented Beverly Hills home in the middle of the night. Hours earlier, more than 27million viewers in the US had watched
Jackson nervously defend himself against child sex charges.The incident has never been made public until today. The doctor who treated him has come forward because he believes the apparently accidental overdose has a bearing on the circumstances surrounding Jackson’s death.
It is claimed that shortly before the singer died, he was injected with Demerol, a powerful painkiller similar to morphine. As with the first overdose, Jackson was said to be suffering from acute stress at the time.
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, the doctor recalled the events of the early hours of December 29, 2003 – and how he also warned Jackson’s family that the star should seek help for his ‘obvious addiction’.
Referring to handwritten notes he made at the time, the doctor, who asked not to be named, said: ‘I’d been treating Michael’s brother Randy for several months when I was awakened by a phone call from him at 1.51am. I was told someone wasn’t well and that they couldn’t call 911 [the US emergency services number] for security reasons.

just found this whilst looking for morphine lyrics

What's the date on when the article was written?

It was written in late June 2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

Quote from: "Tereza"
Everytime I even imagine Michael being afflicted and driven to distraction like this by such false allegations, it's breaking my heart... :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Nobody deserves to be treated like this. Especially not a man that always cares for others, spreads love and wisdom.
It's just very sad and shows how people have completely lost trust in each other.

But think about: always the good ones are always made bad. :(
Whether from envy or why also always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

liril

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Quote from: "larab"

The last part I am not quite sure about. For example Joe and some other Jackson never had in mind that Michael was doing drugs or painkillers according to them this came as a shock (the death cause). On the other side your hear that they were trying to get him to undergo rehab in January, the Jacksons seems very disjointed...

the contradictory statements are killing me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Quote from: "watthhel"
Quote from: "Tereza"
Everytime I even imagine Michael being afflicted and driven to distraction like this by such false allegations, it's breaking my heart... :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Nobody deserves to be treated like this. Especially not a man that always cares for others, spreads love and wisdom.
It's just very sad and shows how people have completely lost trust in each other.

But think about: always the good ones are always made bad. :(
Whether from envy or why also always.
yeah your right.. Always the good ones. Why are those people in the world. Michael NEVER done anything bad. Never! Always good things. Why do they get him? because his look changed? Because he has lots of money? Because he loves kids? I  just dont understand. Aren't those people thinking about that Michael also has kids that can hear and read this BS. Don't they understand that??!!  :x Sorry, but it just hurts so bad inside..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

This tabloid garbage can story is COMPLETE BS. I can't believe a fan would even post this link and/or article.

Shame on you!

This is complete lies!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lauren09"
This tabloid garbage can story is COMPLETE BS. I can't believe a fan would even post this link and/or article.

Shame on you!

This is complete lies!

Before we dismiss a story we have to have legit reasons and dissect it and then either dismiss it or find some truth between the lines. The OP shall not feel ashamed and you have no right making her feel like this. Her intention was no bad.

The thing with hoax forums is that as soon something goes against the hoax we immediately dismiss it, but we believe anything that goes along with the hoax trail, what kind of double morals is this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

Sorry, this story is complete UK tabloid trash, period. It's what Michael Jackson hated!  There's absolutely no truth to this. Why would a doctor talk to a UK taloid trash magazine and no one in US heard about this. This is BS.  And, all of a sudden after 6 years, this story is now released....please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lauren09"
Sorry, this story is complete UK tabloid trash, period. It's what Michael Jackson hated!  There's absolutely no truth to this. Why would a doctor talk to a UK taloid trash magazine and no one in US heard about this. This is BS.  And, all of a sudden after 6 years, this story is now released....please!

Sure it might as well be BS, we shall quite frankly not believe anything we hear from any tabloid. This article intention might be to throw Michael's name in the dirt (again), however I do not know whether this is true or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

thankyou for your support i didnt mean anything bad by the post im just tryin to find clues myself and a different point of view,i too hate the media but you cannot deny michael was addicted to painkillers he told the world in 1993 on live tv also listen to the lyrics on morphine what was he tryin to say or state? for the record ive been a fan for 25yrs i mean no harm to michael i just want answers like you and i did say i found this article whilst lookin for the morphine lyrics to post elsewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amber

I just want to mention this. My gran is on morphine has been for 5 months now for a operation she had which has left her in soo much pain [hence the morphine]  when she takes it, it takes about 45 mins to kick in, and when its kicked in she makes noo sense what so ever. i just think someone who lived with mj would def no if he was using morphine. my gran takes it herself it comes in a bottle its liquid. just thought id mention  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

"doctor who wished not to be named"

why no name for the doctor???  He has nothing to hide as he states here he tried to help MJ.

i think it is made up.. i dont trust anything that quotes sources and unnamed people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions