Michael Jackson collapsed from a morphine overdose nearly six years ago after working himself into a ‘frenzy of anxiety’ over a TV interview.
A doctor found the star unconscious after being secretly summoned to his rented Beverly Hills home in the middle of the night. Hours earlier, more than 27million viewers in the US had watched
Jackson nervously defend himself against child sex charges.The incident has never been made public until today. The doctor who treated him has come forward because he believes the apparently accidental overdose has a bearing on the circumstances surrounding Jackson’s death.
It is claimed that shortly before the singer died, he was injected with Demerol, a powerful painkiller similar to morphine. As with the first overdose, Jackson was said to be suffering from acute stress at the time.
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, the doctor recalled the events of the early hours of December 29, 2003 – and how he also warned Jackson’s family that the star should seek help for his ‘obvious addiction’.
Referring to handwritten notes he made at the time, the doctor, who asked not to be named, said: ‘I’d been treating Michael’s brother Randy for several months when I was awakened by a phone call from him at 1.51am. I was told someone wasn’t well and that they couldn’t call 911 [the US emergency services number] for security reasons.

just found this whilst looking for morphine lyrics
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

Everytime I even imagine Michael being afflicted and driven to distraction like this by such false allegations, it's breaking my heart... :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Nobody deserves to be treated like this. Especially not a man that always cares for others, spreads love and wisdom.
It's just very sad and shows how people have completely lost trust in each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Luna67 talked about this in one of her videos and it was the first I had heard about it. It was the 60 minutes interview he did with Ed Bradley. The doctor asked Randy why he did not call 911 and he said it was because he was afraid of the media frenzy it could cause. The doctor said Michael would be fine because he was still breathing he just was not responsive to anything because of the deep sleep ,basically. He told Randy to keep him elevated because as the drug broke down and Michael came to,he may throw up. (all according to Luna67) The question is if Randy was with him and knew exactly what MJ had accidently overdosed on,in his nervous frenzy ,then how did he let it happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

hope

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Luna67 talked about this in one of her videos and it was the first I had heard about it. It was the 60 minutes interview he did with Ed Bradley. The doctor asked Randy why he did not call 911 and he said it was because he was afraid of the media frenzy it could cause. The doctor said Michael would be fine because he was still breathing he just was not responsive to anything because of the deep sleep ,basically. He told Randy to keep him elevated because as the drug broke down and Michael came to,he may throw up. (all according to Luna67) The question is if Randy was with him and knew exactly what MJ had accidently overdosed on,in his nervous frenzy ,then how did he let it happen.
Great question! I feel the same way you do  :evil:  The more I hear about his family (excluding the children), the more disgusted I get. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
Great question! I feel the same way you do  :evil:  The more I hear about his family (excluding the children), the more disgusted I get. :evil:
I agree, great question!! Why would a brother allow his brother to accidently overdose? Randy knew what Michael did, but he didn't call for help before Michael got sick? Why would Randy allow Michael to work himself into a frenzy of anxiety? He should've calmed him down and helped him through how he was feeling,. not allow him to almost die!!  :x There's medication he could've gotten for Michael to help with his anxiety! Anxiety medication is better then overdosing on Morphine!! :?

The more I hear about his family(excluding his children), the more disgusted I get too!!! :evil:  :twisted:  :x  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :?
Do you have the link please?
Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 09:32:31 PM by O-drey-O
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "hope"
I agree, great question!! Why would a brother allow his brother to accidently overdose? Randy knew what Michael did, but he didn't call for help before Michael got sick? Why would Randy allow Michael to work himself into a frenzy of anxiety? He should've calmed him down and helped him through how he was feeling,. not allow him to almost die!!  :x There's medication he could've gotten for Michael to help with his anxiety! Anxiety medication is better then overdosing on Morphine!! :?

The more I hear about his family(excluding his children), the more disgusted I get too!!! :evil:  :twisted:  :x  :twisted:

You can't blame Randy for Michaels supposed accidential overdose here. Seriously guys, if that story is true it's not his families fault. It's those accusers and the media that put Michael through this. If Randy wasn't there at all then Michael could of very well succeeded (if this story is true). The fact his brother did stay with him during this time speaks more to me than an accident that occured whilst he was there. He also discreetly rang the Dr to get Michael help, again protecting Michael's reputation in all of this. He knew what this story could of done to Michael.  I had a sister who suicided when I was younger (shared that on another thread). Her bedroom was right next to mine. I don't blame my family for this although I do question the "what if" of the situation.

I'm just glad Randy was there and found him in time. Actually leaving Michael completely alone during this time would be more grounds for me to think the family didn't do anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember when I was watching this interview... I cried so hard...  :cry: Can't believe what Michael has been through and how he was treated by the police... It's appalling.  :x  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
I remember when I was watching this interview... I cried so hard...  :cry: Can't believe what Michael has been through and how he was treated by the police... It's appalling.  :x  :cry:
O my gosh-I know that total empty look in his eyes was heart breaking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

CC

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
O my gosh-I know that total empty look in his eyes was heart breaking.

:evil: :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
You can't blame Randy for Michaels supposed accidential overdose here. Seriously guys, if that story is true it's not his families fault. It's those accusers and the media that put Michael through this. If Randy wasn't there at all then Michael could of very well succeeded (if this story is true). The fact his brother did stay with him during this time speaks more to me than an accident that occured whilst he was there. He also discreetly rang the Dr to get Michael help, again protecting Michael's reputation in all of this. He knew what this story could of done to Michael.  I had a sister who suicided when I was younger (shared that on another thread). Her bedroom was right next to mine. I don't blame my family for this although I do question the "what if" of the situation.

I'm just glad Randy was there and found him in time. Actually leaving Michael completely alone during this time would be more grounds for me to think the family didn't do anything.

You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!
Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

is it possiable that michael worked himself into yet another frenzy because of the upcoming tour? prescription med addicts are very good at hiding thier addiction from family and friends im not gonna deny michael was an addict he said it himself but i will deny hes dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my question is who gave Michael the morphine, a doctor? or did he inject it himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions