~Souza~

Re: Jack Crooner, Miami Rat Pack
November 27, 2016, 11:07:13 AM
It's getting too ridiculous. I agree there are some strange pictures and videos, but this is egging people on a I doubt he's behind that. Crooner seems to have an audience with the believers and he likes the attention. Plus he's raping Sinatra songs and that is just a no-go. Come on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2016, 08:56:23 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's getting too ridiculous. I agree there are some strange pictures and videos, but this is egging people on a I doubt he's behind that. Crooner seems to have an audience with the believers and he likes the attention. Plus he's raping Sinatra songs and that is just a no-go. Come on.
I agree this is ridiculous,but that to me is what makes it worth looking into. We have not had anyone actually tell us personal stuff about Michael, he is personally speaking to the believers we never got anything like this  throughout the whole hoax.This little show is about Michael, i feel reading between the lines Crooner is telling us big clues! For anyone who has not seen it,keep a open mind and listen you may find there is more to it than the singing. The words to the songs speak as well though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Believe hes doing it for free to benefit for more popularity or is he doing it to get a message out ?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael was a headerasexual male,we have always known that,he tries to confirm that. Is Michael Jackson alive? Of course hes Alive,Michael Jackson is Alive!He has always been Alive! Hes with us! Hes here! He all over! Michael Jackson is number one! straight enough answer there so many other words he could have used but he said alive 3 times! not in spirit once.
Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:39:17 AM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Otorten

October 11, 2023, 01:36:06 PM
Hi! I am very new in this forum and in hoax theories. But just wanted to say I appreciate and share many many many things that were posted here. I am researching still, but it felt nice that totally independently other people noticed the same inconsistencies.

Sometimes I feel all this hoax theory is unreal, but somehow it gives me a nice feeling to know that MJ can be alive. Life is always a better thing!

Jack Crooner raised my suspicion too, but sadly he disappeared from active streaming or making music videos. I noticed he invites to join him on some other social media, but I couldn't install it somehow  :-\ it would be nice to investigate more, but I have a feeling he doesn't want it atm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 11, 2023, 02:02:38 PM
Welcome Otorten, there is lots of information to discover here!

I personally don't think the whole Jack Crooner thing is of much interest to be honest but there seem to be a lot of people who do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Otorten,
No reactions
No reactions

Otorten

October 11, 2023, 02:12:07 PM
I understand, I am like 7 years late when Jack Crooner was interesting, lol

But just to say - from a very fresh, not hoaxed mind, Jack Crooner looks very strange. I don't know if it's MJ ( doubts are: why to invest time into so fake singing, making streams for very few people, foundations, that don't function any longer..?), but it's also hardly Dr. AJ, though he looks alike, but it's not the same person to my eyes.

I am exploring the forum and it really helps me escape the reality of this crazy moment in the world. Looks like Heal the World is a very tough mission at this time of worldwide mutual hatred   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions