Why Cant I Feel Anything
December 29, 2009, 05:24:15 PM
its been goin over in my mind for some time now and i just cannot get this out of my head,i wont say im anything special but to not feel or get anything from this is not right no dreams no feelings why? so i decided michael isnt dead because im not gettin the vibes even though he,s all around me on my mug on my phone on my wall but still no feelings am i in denial,but i cant get over the fact he isnt here i sit there pondering and searching for clues in the hope of finding something to give me hope,people think im crazy and laugh at me because i refuse to believe hes dead ive become obsessed with him more than ever having been a fan for 25yrs i never thought id see the day the king was gone im either gonna have to except it and move on or wait patiently for clues,just want to thank this site for giving me comfort and a haven of fans x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Why Cant I Feel Anything
December 29, 2009, 05:35:14 PM
I know what you mean, I watch him on tv and see photo's amd videos on here, but i like you do not get the vibes, i mean you look at pictures of people who have passed over and there to me seems like a feeling that they are no longer here, but not with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 29, 2009, 05:39:44 PM
I know what you mean thatis how I feel that is why I am here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 05:44:43 PM
thats is so true its like when a relative dies u feel the emptiness and the sadness but  i feel nothing in this case i cannot even dream about michael despite the fact i saw him in concert i had tickets to the 02 i even travelled to the 02 to pay my respects and still no happy or sad thoughts/dreams,im beginning to think its bescause it was all to sudden it was unexpected so i havent had time to grieve im still getting over the fact this is it didnt take place nevermind michael has gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 29, 2009, 06:38:55 PM
The "no vibes" lack of sensation when it comes to June 25 is one of the main reasons why I'm so confident that Michael is still with us and so calm whenever other people start going crazy with grief or uncertainty or whatever emotion. I will be *floored* if we eventually learn without a doubt that Michael did, in fact, pass away on June 25. My internal "sense-o-meter" has never been that off target before.

So, you are not alone, ladylee1979. I think it's actually good that you can't feel anything because that lack of feeling must be telling you something important, and I personally don't believe it's denial. As they say, it's wise to go with your gut feelings and trust your instincts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:57:01 PM
thankyou for that lorrie i feel much better in the knowledge that my numbness may not be denial but in fact something stronger,i want to feel the vibes but they just not happening for me,i normally trust my gut instinct and normally it aint far wrong im one of these that can think of someone and they ring me five minutes later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 07:28:10 PM
When i see Luther or James Brown on Music videos, i feel sad because i feel they have gone,And won't be making music anymore, but when i see Mike's videos, i don't get that feeling at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

January 10, 2010, 08:17:03 AM
Yes, I absolutely feel the same way!!!
And so many people say this!
When I heard the bad news, I looked at his picture and wanted to pray for him and express my grief, but I didn't get the feeling that this was the right thing to do, because it didn't that he was dead. So I was glad to find other people feeling the same way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 04:18:02 AM
still not feelin anything infact im managin day to day life now without thinkin of michael im still refusin to except hes gone for good but im startin to except the fact he may never return if that makes sence i have reminders all over my house of him but hes not poppin into my head as much now this is the first time ive been on the site in a few wks not sure if im exceptin or losin hope but one thing i can say is i felt there was so much more to come from michael i feel theres somethin missin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 23, 2010, 05:27:22 AM
your posts make sence.. but lately i'm the complete opposite.. i don't even come on here that much anymore, at one point i was on here 24 / 7 but now not so much!! my stomach is in turmoil an i feel so sad.. i'm not wanting sympathy or anything like that.. but this haiti thing has really got to me too, there was a clip of a 7yr old boy being rescued an he threw his arms in the air when they pulled him out.. i cried my eyes out!!

i'm feeling more of a emptyness with all of this.. pffffff i dunno.. usually totally positive but, something is niggleing me making me feel down about it all..

hope a didn't put a downer on this!!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 05:42:47 AM
no not at all ive been on a downer since june think im finally comin to terms with things and with the lack of evidence of late im not sure wot to think anymore my dad made a comment to me the other day i took it on the chin at the time but then it got me thinkin maybe hes right,he said to me how can someone like micheal jackson still be alive and no one know about it? hes got a point i guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:09:04 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
The "no vibes" lack of sensation when it comes to June 25 is one of the main reasons why I'm so confident that Michael is still with us and so calm whenever other people start going crazy with grief or uncertainty or whatever emotion. I will be *floored* if we eventually learn without a doubt that Michael did, in fact, pass away on June 25. My internal "sense-o-meter" has never been that off target before.

So, you are not alone, ladylee1979. I think it's actually good that you can't feel anything because that lack of feeling must be telling you something important, and I personally don't believe it's denial. As they say, it's wise to go with your gut feelings and trust your instincts.

Well said, Lorrie ! Ladylee1979, always go with your gut instinct! ;)  That is why I am here.  My gut tells me that MJ is still out there in the world ;) .  MJ is alive!  The clues do not add up.  Ladylee1979, we are all in this great adventure together! God bless you, Ladylee1979!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

March 02, 2010, 06:32:54 PM
i have suffered with bad numbness for months since he passed and thought it was my body shutting down to keep me from doing something crazy to myself, as I was already depressed before it happened, but after the jermaine clip, I've decided I'm in the middle with this.  I couldn't feel him being dead either, only sometimes, if I forced it to make myself cry cause I couldn't cry it out like I expected to, and I do that easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions