You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whitney Houston's daughter breathing in hospital after being found unresponsive: CNN

Reuters

33 minutes ago

(Reuters) - Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of late pop star Whitney Houston and of singer Bobby Brown, was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her home near Atlanta on Saturday and was taken to hospital where she was breathing, CNN reported.

TMZ entertainment news website also reported that Brown, 21, was breathing after being revived at the hospital. Police and fire officials did not immediately respond to calls requesting comment.

Brown was hospitalized at North Fulton Hospital in Roswell, a suburb north of Atlanta, the Atlanta Journal Constitution reported. A spokeswoman at the hospital was not immediately available for comment.

Whitney Houston, a famous but troubled singer who battled substance abuse issues, was found unconscious in a Beverly Hills hotel bathtub and died in February 2012. Authorities have said Houston drowned but attributed her death also to cocaine use and heart disease.

The anniversary is coming up next month............

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

articular mentions "the exact same thing happening"  ring any bells?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I've been following this and yes this is serious but some things just don't add up.

The police had posted to their facebook page the outside of the home with the police tape around it. I mean, facebook of all places? And come to think of it, I have not seen any news footage of that.

I have seen news footage of the media outside the hospital (which in another article Bobby Brown's attorney said Bobbi Kristina was taken to an Atlanta hospital).

Also, if Bobbi Kristina was unconscious (unresponsive) when found and was brought back to life at the hospital that meant she was already in a coma so why was she placed into a medically induced coma?

Time line:

911 call came in at 10:25 AM ET/placed into a medically induced coma at 4:53 PM ET

That is over 6 hours - why did they wait so long?

I think this may have all started on January 23rd. A 911 call had been placed and said there was a fight at the home, but when police officers arrived nobody was home.

"We were out there just recently. We were called on January 23rd for a fight," she revealed. "The person that called 9-1-1 was not at the scene when they called us. They said there was some type of disturbance or a fight at this house. When we arrived, it was around 8 o'clock at night. There was no disturbance. Nobody home."

Also, why is there no 911 call available yet?

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:29:39 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always thought Nick and Bobbi Kristina were married, but I guess not according to the law firm that is investigating this:

Lawyer: Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Not Married

Access Hollywood
32 minutes ago

Bobby Brown's lawyer has issued a statement over Bobbi Kristina Brown's marital status.

As Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown, continues to fight for her life in a hospital in Atlanta, her father's lawyer issued a statement to Access Hollywood , noting an investigation is underway, and that the young woman is not married to Nick Gordon.

“We are currently investigating the events that led to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina," Christopher Brown of Brown & Rosen LLC, legal counsel for Bobby Brown, said in a statement on Tuesday evening. “To correct earlier reports, Bobbi Kristina is not and has never been married to Nick Gordon.”

Bobbi Kristina's father also released a new statement, again reiterating the family's request for privacy.

“We continue to request privacy in this matter. Please allow for our family to deal with this matter and give Bobbi Kristina the love and support she needs at this time," Bobby Brown's statement read.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com , on Monday, the Houston family released an update on the 21-year-old, who was found unresponsive in the tub at her home on Saturday.

"Bobbi Kristina is fighting for her life and is surrounded by immediate family," the Houston family said in a statement on Monday.

"As her father already stated, we are asking you to honor our request for privacy during this difficult time," the statement continued. "Thank you for your prayers, well wishes, and we greatly appreciate your continued support."

-- Access Hollywood Staff

Bobbi Kristina Brown Suffering Seizures, Fighting for Life in New Hospital

The Wrap
By Matt Donnelly
1 hour ago

After suffering a series of seizures, Bobbi Kristina Brown is being treated at a new hospital in Atlanta, according to media reports.
The daughter of R&B singer Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, was moved to Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital on Monday after initially being treated at a smaller medical facility closer her home in suburban Roswell, Georgia, CNN reported Tuesday.

In a scenario eerily similar to her mother’s death, Bobbi Kristina was found submerged, face down in her tub. She was rushed to North Fulton Hospital and placed in a medically induced coma. However, her immediate prognosis was described as bleak.

She is in “really bad shape,” an individual close to the Houston family told CNN.

“Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst,” the individual said of loved ones who have gathered at the 21-year-old’s bedside — including her father Bobby Brown and husband Nick Gordon.

The source also shared that Bobbi Kristina’s eyes had opened and closed Monday, but doctors warned the family against reading too much into the movement. The medical team is reportedly attempting to reduce swelling on her brain, but they won’t know the extent of possible damage until she’s taken off of prescribed sedatives, the individual said.

The Roswell police department, which initially responded to the 911 call from Bobbi Kristina’s home, did not immediately return multiple calls made by TheWrap for comment.

In a previous statement, officer Lisa Holland said police administered life-saving measures until Brown could be transported to a hospital.

“Her husband and a friend located her in a bathtub this morning and she was unresponsive,” Holland said on Saturday. “He started CPR and a police officer took over lifesaving measures until an ambulance arrived. She was transported to the hospital. Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers.”

“Privacy is requested in this matter. Please allow for my family to deal with this matter and give my daughter the love and support she needs at this time,” Bobby Brown said in a separate statement.

As to speculation about the involvement of drugs or alcohol in the incident,” officer Holland said, “So the police took a search warrant on the home. Before the warrant — initially when the police went into the home — there [was] nothing there that indicated that anything out of the ordinary happened. There were no drugs out in the open.

“We don’t leave any stone unturned,” Holland added.

TMZ reported along with several other outlets that Nick is Bobbi Kristina's husband. You would think TMZ would know for sure if they are married or not.

There has been tons of comments under all of the articles which is basically saying that Nick should be looked at for this incident; he would inherit a lot of money being her husband. But if they are indeed not married, he wouldn't get a penny so why harm Bobbi Kristina in any way? I don't think he would.

I've been thinking about Michael, Whitney and Paris with all of this.

Michael came first, then Whitney, then Paris and now Bobbi Kristina. Father/Daughter  Mother/Daughter

Michael's passing was questionable as was Whitney's. Paris was brought to the same hospital where Michael was announced dead (not a bright idea since she was suicidal) and now Bobbi Kristina almost dies in the same way as her mother.

Are these 4 situations unrelated or is there something we haven't connected?

And since Bobbi was suffering seizures would they take the risk of moving her to a new hospital?

Or is this really true about Bobbi Kristina?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This all seems a little fishy to me.  Here's a report from nearly 3 years ago. 

Whitney Houston's Daughter Frighteningly Similar Incident Day Before Whitney Died
2/13/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The day before Whitney Houston was found dead in her bathtub at the Beverly Hilton ... her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, fell asleep in a bathtub in the exact same hotel ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, friends of Bobbi Kristina tried knocking on her door repeatedly Friday night ... but she didn't answer. We're told they called security to get them to unlock the door and help them get Bobbi out of the tub.

Our sources say it happened on the same floor of the hotel where Whitney would be found dead the next day. We're told the room Bobbi Kristina was in was booked under Whitney's name.

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina has been hospitalized twice since her mother's passing and we're told her family fears she might be suicidal.

Whitney dies the day before the Grammy's (2/11/12).  Bobbi Kristina's situation takes place the day before the Super Bowl (1/31/15). 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has posted an in-depth article that further explains the similarities and the speculation that Whitney's death was no accident.

Chaka Khan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on Whitney's death and said that a manager once told her "you know you’re worth more money dead than alive."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Viligent citizen is good but he did a bad negative Vidio on michael Jackson. And it just felt wrong. So I only sometimes will watch his stuff.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cissy Houston Bobby Kristina's grandmother, just arrived today at the hospital. Also, Tyler Perry flew Bobby Brown in his private plane to be with his daughter. This is the same person who flew Whitney Houston body from California to New Jersey. Why is Cissy Houston just arriving? She didn't look upset when she got out of the car.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Some aspects seem suspicious but no one is actually saying it... yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, this whole thing isn't adding up.

I've also noticed how news agencies actually quote TMZ; they assume that TMZ is reporting facts instead of checking things out on their own.

I've googled for the police report (stated below) but can't find it.

Here is an interesting article:

UPDATE: Police Deny Reports Of A Second Search Of Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Home
Comments: 7    | Leave A Comment
Feb 3, 2015 
By  TheUrbanDaily

As the authorities continue to try to piece together the circumstances surrounding Bobbi Kristina Brown’s tragic situation, sources close to her family have allegedly told TMZ that police officers did find drugs at her home.

According to the site, after initially executing a search warrant on Saturday, Roswell, GA police officers returned to the house to conduct a second, more thorough search, and allegedly seized a number of items, including drugs.

In response to our request to confirm the reports of a second search, the Roswell Police Department’s Public Information Officer, Lisa Holland told The Urban Daily the following:

“We have not returned to the house since the incident, and we will not be making any further statements about this rescue call.”

Also, the identity of the friend who was with Bobbi Kristina’s husband, Nick Gordon, has been revealed. According to a police report obtained by My Fox Atlanta, Maxwell Byron Lomas was there when Bobbi Kristina was found submerged in water, in a bathtub.

While it is impossible to surmise the nature of the relationship between Lomas and Bobbi Kristina, a search of the Fulton County Jail records found that on January 14, 2015, Lomas was arrested and jailed on the following charges:

– Possession Of Firearm Or Knife During Commission Of Or Attempt To Commit Certain Felonies
– Possession of Alprazolam
– VGCSA – Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute

Alprazolam, the drug at the center of the of the second charge, is a schedule IV controlled substance most commonly referred to by the brand name Xanax.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:25:28 AM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bobbi Kristina Brown has injuries that need explanation, source says
By Ralph Ellis, Marylynn Ryan and Sunny Hostin, CNN

Updated 12:52 AM ET, Sat February 7, 2015

Atlanta (CNN)—Investigators are focusing on Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, as they try to determine how she ended up facedown in a tub of water, a source with knowledge of the case told CNN.

In another development, a source close to her family told CNN that she has injuries that still need to be explained. The nature of those injuries was not disclosed.

Bobbi Kristina, 21, was found facedown in a bathtub full of water in her Atlanta area home on January 31. She was "unresponsive, meaning not breathing, no heartbeat," a Roswell police spokeswoman said at the time.

Doctors have placed her in a medically induced coma, a source close to the family said soon after she was hospitalized. The status of her brain function won't be known until sedatives are reduced, the source said.

A week after she was rushed to the hospital, details of her condition are scarce. Sources close to the family say she opened her eyes briefly on Monday and also suffered seizures that same day. It was not immediately clear what medical significance these reported events have in Brown's case.

As she fights for her life, more family members are coming to Atlanta to visit the legendary singer's daughter.

Her grandmother, Cissy Houston, who is the mother of the late musical superstar Whitney Houston, arrived at Emory University Hospital on Friday, a source close the family told CNN.

Other family members, including Bobbi Kristina's father, singer Bobby Brown, have been in Atlanta for days.
She "was not breathing" when Gordon and a friend, who has been identified as Maxwell Lomas, found her inside her townhouse in the Atlanta suburb of Roswell.

They called 911 and performed CPR until emergency crews arrived and took over, police spokeswoman Lisa Holland said.

Nobody knows what caused her unresponsiveness, Holland said, but police consider it a medical incident at this time. She said investigators had found nothing to indicate it was drug- or alcohol-related.

Bobbi Kristina had said she was married to Gordon, but an attorney for her father said the two were never married.
Meanwhile, the three-year anniversary of Whitney Houston's death approaches.

She was found dead in a bathtub at a hotel near Los Angeles on February 11, 2012, hours before she was to attend a pre-Grammy Awards party.

A coroner ruled her death an accidental drowning, with heart disease and cocaine use listed as contributing factors.
Bobbi Kristina is her only child.

I went back to Whitney's autopsy report and here are her injuries:

2 superficial abrasions on left side of forehead
Superficial abrasion on bridge of nose
Superficial abrasion to top of her right shoulder
Superficial abrasion to her out lower left arm
Superficial abrasion to inner central left forearm, minor abrasions to the top of left hand between middle and ring fingers

I checked Whitney's autopsy report on the drugs that were found and one matches to what Lomas was arrested for; Alprazolam. This is basically for treatment of anxiety disorders. 

Bobbi Kristina
Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway
Boyfriend Targeted

2/6/2015 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia in the Bobbi Kristina case ... it centers on possible foul play and the target is her boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

We're told police are looking into a possible altercation more than an hour before Bobbi Kristina was found submerged in a bathtub.

We're told Max Lomas -- the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub -- arrived at around 9 AM last Saturday. He says he hung out with Nick but did not see Bobbi Kristina. He was told she was in the bedroom. Nick wandered away and Max says he didn't pay attention to his whereabouts.

The cable guy showed sometime after 10 AM and Max says he let him in -- Nick was nowhere to be seen. The cable guy said he needed access to the bedroom so Max let him in and discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub. He screamed for Nick, who ran in and administered CPR.

We're told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.

Cops interviewed both Max and Nick and they want to debrief Max again, but our law enforcement sources say Max's lawyer insisted on immunity before he spoke again. We're told as of Friday morning Max hadn't gotten immunity or talked to cops.

Our sources say Nick Gordon has also lawyered up. We could not reach Nick for comment.

Has the cable guy been interviewed?

If this was foul play, Nick didn't plan it very well.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:00:24 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cissy Houston Bobby Kristina's grandmother, just arrived today at the hospital. Also, Tyler Perry flew Bobby Brown in his private plane to be with his daughter. This is the same person who flew Whitney Houston body from California to New Jersey. Why is Cissy Houston just arriving? She didn't look upset when she got out of the car.

I was wondering the same thing about Cissy; her granddaughter is in a medically induced coma and it takes her a week to go and see her?

Interesting thing with Tyler Perry. I either don't remember or didn't know that he had flown Whitney's body to New Jersey but when I had read that he offered to fly Bobby Brown to GA to be with Bobbi Kristina I thought it odd.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I bet she'll die on the 11th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I bet she'll die on the 11th.

Probably - it would make sense and fall right into all of this.

TMZ reported that the Dr.s told Bobby Brown to remove Bobbi Kristina from life support but he was going to wait until after the weekend to make that decision.

I wonder if anything will be mentioned on the Grammy's tonight.......

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I don't think it's a hoax btw. I think she really will die on the 11th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Souza, what makes you think that she will die on the 11th of Feb???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal