This is too much to be a coincidence.

What could it mean? I have tried to find what this emblem is but no luck. It looks to have a crown on top, M in the middle and a locket at the bottom. It reminds me of a sweater that is part of private school outfit.

Also, Blanket had the same sweater on with the emblem as well in the store.

Pic of sweater Prince is wearing on the 'green jacket' shopping day:

Prince with same emblem on arm band when he was in Germany:

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:16:08 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

well now that is interesting. i always assumed it was a private school emblem . cannot for the life of me figure out why the same thing would be on the armband. even if it was some sort of brand emblem there doesn't seem to be any reason for it to be on the  armband.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Is this the same logo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is close, but it isn't the same. It's the locket at the bottom that makes it so strange; I get the M and the crown but not the locket.

The other thing odd about this is that the emblem was so pronounced on the sweater, like it was meant to be seen.

I did tweet Prince on what the emblem was but he never replied back. LOL!

I have also thought since Prince was in Germany at the time it might of had something to do with the bridge collapse, but couldn't find any connection.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the emblem is MJ. Its an M with a J going down the middle and the J swirls down at the bottom like a locket of sorts. There sits a crown on top, kinda like the crown sitting on top of the Dangerous album cover. This design is possibly a family crest for Mike and his kids. I think this goes back to what I mentioned in another post about him being a royal. I don't think King of Pop is a title to be taken at face value.  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi guys!

I just did some search on this emblem thing. There is no secret here! This is just MJ's own emblem, which I saw on a lot of pictures, and in some of the videos.
This is it

it's really good to be here again  :moonwalk_:

Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:09:26 PM by Vezulu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The style is the same, but that is not the same emblem.

What is missing is the heart at the bottom (which reminds me of a locket) and the extra piece between the crown and the M.

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 01:26:05 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear Imhere4mj!

As an amatuer artist I have to say that the emblem is the same and I see the difference in the style. On the first Photo I can see the emblem created as simple as it can be. The second one is more detailed, more decorated if you wish. Maybe at the bottom of letter J, there is curl, or helix (sorry I don't know the right word here as english is not my first language) which is looks like a heart shape. But really that's all I can see! And this is my opinion!

Have a nice day!  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal