My personal experiences with this hoax
January 22, 2015, 12:37:27 AM
I would like to share some experiences that have happened to me in regards to this hoax and hopefully other people can add experiences they have had during these past 5 years.

I know some of what I say is going to sound unbelievable and believe me I still find some of it hard to believe.

Bizarre moment # 1: Two days before Michael left us, I had a dream about him. This in of itself is odd, I probably last dreamt of Michael 30 years ago. It lasted only seconds but it was long enough for me to see him. While watching the news coverage 2 days later, that dream popped into my head and that is when I knew Michael was alive. The feeling that came over me told me everything was ok and I remember looking at him (the 02 conference was being shown) and asking him What are you up to Michael? I have always wondered if Michael had reached out to fans and tried to 'connect' with them spiritually.

Bizarre moment #2: Ustream. I’m sure you all know what this place is. Well, someone created a channel saying it was Michael (I don’t believe that part is true) and he was going to be there March 20th (or the 21st, can’t remember the exact date).  Months went by with our group meeting regularly and talking about Michael and being visited by guests who would never sign in or talk to us. Fast forward to May of that year (2010) and that all changed. Part of our group was there and someone joined us. I was a little late getting there that night so the conversation was already going when I signed in. And then I received a hello from this stranger and for the next 7 ½ hours someone talked to each of the group members who were there. To this day I have not been able to figure out who this person was. Yes, I know it could be someone playing a game but who would sit there and talk for 7 ½ hours to strangers pretending to be Michael? I have never been able to answer that question. And just to let you know our group had always figured some of the guests who would show up were non believers from michaeljackson.com and some who were nicely playing with us. I did find out one of the groups who were there – they were from twitter.
Whoever this person was, it was as though he knew each one of us personally; it was like the conversation was tailored to each of us. One of the group members wasn’t on that night and this person was disappointed she wasn’t there; he made a point to come back and talk to her a couple of days later. And I know it was the same person because he had said something to me and he said the same thing to her. One thing to know is this person typed in caps – always. Since then I have this thing when I see words that are capitalized LOL! If this was Michael he said he will be back and that he was continuing his mission.

Bizarre moment #3: The dates these conversations took place on Ustream were mentioned in Murray’s trial and in Joes lawsuit. And during Murray’s trial a court case # kept being brought up so I figured it meant something so I looked it up. My last name matched to one of the parties in that case. And I do not have a common last name.

Bizarre moment # 4: Ustream started to get weird and at one point it was decided we would call the LAPD because of certain things that were being said and questions being asked. So I called the LAPD. I first called the DA’s office but I was hung up on. I ended up getting a dispatcher and told him that I believed Michael was alive and that I would like to talk to someone about him possibly being in danger. The guy never once laughed at me and was so respectful. He said that he would connect me to the police department ‘over by Michael’s house’, oddity # 1. Oddity # 2 was when he asked me if I knew where Michael was. Oddity # 3 came when the person I got after being transferred put me on hold. At that moment I think the call was being traced (LOL!) – it sure took a long time for her to come back and when she did she said she couldn’t help me.

Bizarre moment # 5: June 2010 – Neverland. Real or not, this is the one moment that I will cherish forever. 3 of us went to Neverland and were fortunate to talk to one of the guards at the front gates. I had no idea how the conversation was going to be started or what was going to be said, but we survived! First, let me tell you this person was on staff at Neverland in 2005 and he told us he had signed a confidentiality agreement when he came back in 2009. Just out of the blue he told us that. During our conversation he mentioned that he hadn’t seen Michael’s ghost yet and that Michael made a good move to buy Neverland because there were lots of places to hide there. I was stunned and flabbergasted all at the same time! We did tell him we were believers that Michael was alive and he didn’t say anything to talk us out of it nor did he say he wasn’t. Going back to Ustream a bit, in the conversation with that person we were told we were special and this is where Neverland gets bizarre. The guard told us we were special – I thought the ground was going to swallow me whole! He had to take a call and when he came back he had his e-mail address. We had taken some pics with him earlier and he said for me to send him the pics; that is when he said that we were special and he kept saying now don’t forget to send me the pics. As we turned and said goodbye the most comforting feeling came over me; I swear I felt Michael. I don’t know if he was there or not, but I would say he was. After I composed myself I noticed there were other folks up at the gate and I overheard one of them ask the guard if he could take a pic with him. The guard said no that it wasn’t allowed.

Here is the response I received from the guard after e-mailing him the pics (I have removed names):

Re: Hi from the girls at Neverland
TO: K---
Message flagged
Sunday, July 4, 2010 2:51 AM

Dear A---, K--- and L---,
 thank you for your email and the pictures.
 It was nice to meet you at the Neverland Gate.
 Last weekend was very busy there
 a lots of Fans came to pay respect to Michael.
 I love it there, the Nature is Beautiful.
                           Thank you with Love
                                                          M---

Of course after reading this I couldn’t help but notice some letters were in caps when they shouldn’t be. F, G, N, B, L

And does it really make any sense what is in the response?

And one last thing, this guards e-mail address spells Miko Train when you rearrange the letters. We all know who Miko is and we all know where the train is.

Bizarre moment # 6: I had posted on another topic about Paris wearing a hat and having a colored streak in her hair on Ellen. One of the members from our group on Ustream had asked if one of the children couldn’t wear a hat and a ribbon in public so we knew that Michael had been on Ustream. Paris wore a hat and had a colored lock of hair on Ellen. Close enough to match to a Fedora and a ribbon. Our group is also known as Michael’s heart team over on Ustream and during the show Paris made a heart with her hands.

Can everything be coincidences? Sure, but to know how I felt when all of this happened, all of the emotions I would like to at least think some of it is true.

Has anybody else had any situations happen to them or maybe someone they know?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: My personal experiences with this hoax
January 22, 2015, 04:07:51 AM
Hi there!

I've told my experience a few times on this forum. I went to Neverland in December 2009. Only me and my friend were there, it was around 5 PM and it started to get dark. My friend stopped right at the gate because we thought noone lived there anymore anyways. Just as we got out of the car a guard came out on the other side of the gate and asked us politely to park our car away from the gate, "there's a coming and going 24/7", he said. I said surprised, "Oh, so someone lives here?!" He didn't answer but only asked us again to move our car. I said, of course, we would, but couldn't resist asking further "Well, if noone lives here why the coming and going?" He just repeated what he said before, but was always very nice. I then asked if it was ok to look around. And he said 'of course'. It was odd and I really had not expected anyone there at all. Just from the way this guard did not answer my question there was this aura of secrecy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 22, 2015, 05:22:26 PM
Hi @iamhereformj, I went to Hayvenhurst (Encino house) in June 2013, and the guard came to me, he asked me if I were a fan and where I was from, I told him I was more than a fan, a beLIEver and believed MJ was alive, I asked him to take a pic with him and he accepted it right away, after the picture he asked me "if I wanted to leave a message to Michael" but I didn't do it.

Hi @MFFreedom, I went to Neverland in June 2013 and saw cars going in and out so I agree with you.

Bottom line.....Michael could be anywhere.....Heyvenhurst, Neverland or wherever.

Thanks for your beautiful stories guys!!.
Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:33:23 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

January 28, 2015, 03:29:01 AM
Iamhere4mj, thank you so much for sharing your experiences! So wonderful and I'm happy for you! :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2015, 04:26:14 PM
Hello guys! I'm happy to hear your stories.
Although I know I will never have the chance to visit the most important places in Michael's life. :'(
Thank you for your hard work guys, to find out the truth about what went on through these years. Thank you for everything... :bowdown:

Sorry for my poor english!
Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:28:51 PM by Vezulu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 02, 2015, 07:02:38 PM
I am so happy that others have also had some experiences along the way.

Interesting to be asked if any messages would like to be left. Where and to whom would they be sent to?  :icon_e_biggrin:

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

February 03, 2015, 04:01:26 PM

Today, when I was at work, this message showed up on the tv screen in the public hall. First in Dutch language, then in English! I was like: whaaaaaaaat?!!!
It was current info taken from a Dutch news site, but I could't find anything about it when I searched this site for more info. I also made a vid of it, but can't seem to post it, unfortunately.
Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:08:47 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

February 03, 2015, 08:47:05 PM
I have to admit that I have the weirdest dreams/premonitions now since I started paying attention to the hoax  :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
February 04, 2015, 11:26:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Today, when I was at work, this message showed up on the tv screen in the public hall. First in Dutch language, then in English! I was like: whaaaaaaaat?!!!
It was current info taken from a Dutch news site, but I could't find anything about it when I searched this site for more info. I also made a vid of it, but can't seem to post it, unfortunately.

wow Do, this is horrifyingly alarming, to see those words on a TV screen! maybe you can try uploading it on YouTube?
Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:28:30 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

SEHF

February 04, 2015, 12:35:29 PM
heh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

February 04, 2015, 02:07:00 PM
wow Do, this is horrifyingly alarming, to see those words on a TV screen! maybe you can try uploading it on YouTube?

Hey Thriller, so good to see you! I never uploaded anything on YT before but I tried just now and I don't remember the password to login!!! The vid lasts only about 10 seconds, it's like a running newsstream like you see for example on the bottom of a CNN newbroadcast. It first read: Michael Jackson leeft nog! (Dutch) and then: Michael Jackson still alive. I swear my heart jumped in my throath and I pulled a co-worker from behind her desk to watch it too. I was like Wooooooooooooowww what IS this??!!! The day has finally come or something!! But like I said, when searching the news site, there wasn't anything about it. So I don't know what happened here. It was a short adrenaline shot to say the least!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

February 04, 2015, 04:19:43 PM
 :WTF:
Wooooow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 07, 2015, 12:27:39 PM
I have to admit that I have the weirdest dreams/premonitions now since I started paying attention to the hoax  :screaming-7365:

Me too! I had one dream where Michael was covered in a white fog; all I saw was his profile and I woke up screaming out his name!  :icon_lol:

No matter the outcome of this hoax, I will always be glad that I went on this journey despite the craziness and all the sleepless nights.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2015, 12:29:45 PM

I had no luck finding this anywhere.

What site is this from?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 07, 2015, 12:48:10 PM

Do, I don't recognize any of it, what broadcasting company was it? I know people in Dutch media land so I am sure I can get the footage if you tell me where it was, what day and what time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions