iLoveyoumore

Re: Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon
February 14, 2015, 07:05:29 AM
"he give me the gift of live", isn't the right way to say it "he gave me the gift of life"? Replacing a with i? And when we add the missing a to "live".. it makes "alive"  :icon_cool:

so between the lines: "my dad is alive"
 :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 14, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
Another coincidence??? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Thanks Prince  :icon_e_wink: and happy birthday!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Smook

February 14, 2015, 11:00:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always like the present tense when it is used  :icon_e_biggrin:

One thing I find odd is how he mentions that TJ and his grandmother are guardians. I know that each of them are the children's guardians but to refer to them as such is odd to me.

Why not just say my cousin TJ and my grandmother? That whole thing with Katherine being kidnapped and TJ being appointed made me wonder about a lot of things and still does.

What is significant about 9:58?

The tweet posted to twitter at 11:59 PM. I believe twitter is on the Eastern Time Zone.

EDIT:

Prince Jackson        ✔   @princemjjjaxon 
Follow
Before I turn 18 tomorrow I really
11:59 PM - 12 Feb 2015
1,472 Retweets   2,109 favorites 

11+5+9 = 25/2 + 5 = 7

Love you Michael!

9:58 must = August 1958. That's when Michael was born  :omg:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 15, 2015, 10:30:35 AM
august is the 8th month
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Rouxie

February 15, 2015, 01:24:57 PM
Exactly Smook that's what I meant 9:58 PM was 1958 The year he was born in  !!
August is the 8th month .. correct , I think it's not about the month though , So it's all about the year "1958" ..
--one thing i learned from this forum is there is no room for coincidence--
@iamhere4mj did the numbers which led us to a Seven.

:moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 15, 2015, 02:22:20 PM
 :screaming-7365:
Exactly Smook that's what I meant 9:58 PM was 1958 The year he was born in  !!
August is the 8th month .. correct , I think it's not about the month though , So it's all about the year "1958" ..
--one thing i learned from this forum is there is no room for coincidence--
@iamhere4mj did the numbers which led us to a Seven.

:moonwalk_:

Agree with you Rouxie. This is just a Michael's clue ,as always, to read between the lines as he has accustomed us to do.... :icon_razz:
And this time  is not even  hard to understand... :icon_razz:
Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 02:23:29 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

February 15, 2015, 05:12:57 PM
Seriously guys, I don't want to sound harsh but there's 'reading between the lines' and there's just plain making stuff up out of nothing. I don't see why anyone still wants or needs stuff like 9:58 to mean 1958, or 'live' (instead of 'life') to mean 'alive' ... after all this time, really - are you still looking for 'clues'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 15, 2015, 07:22:42 PM
With Prince turning 18 and growing up into a wonderful, intelligent young man, I am sure Michael is very proud.  And rightly so. You did good Dad and happy birthday to Prince.
Just read this excerpt from Tom Mez about Michael and his children and ask that you all forgive me for stretching the topic a little to fit this in. 

☆ Tom Meserau talks about Michael and his children:
"I used to go to Neverland before the trial and a few times during it and I had a very unique opportunity to watch Michael with his children. And even though he wanted to shield them from that dreadful experience he was going through it was obvious to me that they sensed something was going on with their father. And the day of the acquittals I went to Neverland. I was invited to a world press conference and I decided not to go – I felt I really belonged to Neverland with Michael. And I went to Neverland, was in his house and I saw his children just hugging all over him. And he told them who I was and they came over and each one gave me a hug. It was a very unique day.
I always had the very strong believe based on my observations and my feelings about Michael that he was the greatest father that ever lived. He lived for his children, he wanted them to be protected from any possibility of danger, or kidnapping or anything like that... He did the very best he could have done. He wanted them highly educated. He made sure they were well read, that they understood that he had an enormous book collection. He wanted them to know about every subject. He took them around the world to expose them to other cultures. He wanted them to be very accepting towards all ethnic groups, religious groups, races, cultures... He wanted them to be humane and kind and sincere like he was. And my expression of his children was that they had the most greatest father on the planet; sensitive, kind and honorable.
He disciplined them as well. He was not going to let them to just run amok. But he wanted them to appreciate the world as it is, to be aware of its dangers and to be very well read and well educated. He did the very best he could do, given the pressures on him and he was a wonderful father. And I think those children are just fabulous."
(Blog Talk Radio, Feb. 2015 )

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2015, 01:26:44 AM
Seriously guys, I don't want to sound harsh but there's 'reading between the lines' and there's just plain making stuff up out of nothing. I don't see why anyone still wants or needs stuff like 9:58 to mean 1958, or 'live' (instead of 'life') to mean 'alive' ... after all this time, really - are you still looking for 'clues'?

For me, it isn't about being given clues anymore for us to believe that Michael is alive but more to tell us that the believers are still right and that we shouldn't let go.

Have you ever noticed that when there hasn't been any news something is 'leaked' or stated that doesn't make sense?

Michael is still watching and he knows we are still here. I like to think he's giving us a thumbs up when these incidents happen.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2015, 03:13:50 PM

For me, it isn't about being given clues anymore for us to believe that Michael is alive but more to tell us that the believers are still right and that we shouldn't let go.

Have you ever noticed that when there hasn't been any news something is 'leaked' or stated that doesn't make sense?

Michael is still watching and he knows we are still here. I like to think he's giving us a thumbs up when these incidents happen.

Love you Michael!

I agree with you. For me, its not about finding anything necessarily. But sometimes I wonder if we missed something. Sometimes I wonder if we missed the big "AHA" moment or clue. I agree that as soon as everything gets quiet, we get something else again in the media. Tom Mesareau radio interview about MJ last Friday the 13th; this new mafia book coming about about Frank Dileo stopping the mafia hit on MJ; Prince Michaels tweet; Titos "shout out" to Pearl Jr on Twitter, etc. All happening in the same week.

I do think Mike is watching. I hope he knows that we love him very much  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions