FACTS that we have with the hoax
January 02, 2015, 04:51:53 PM
I started a list of facts that we have. Please continue with any others that you can think of - this may help to connect some things.

Let's not include inconsistencies or anything that would be taken as an opinion. Just things that can be confirmed.

Fact # 1: Michael was in talks with AEG 2 years prior to TII, so Michael doing business with them for TII was not a surprise or new.

Fact # 2: LAX was shut down for a brief time on June 25th, 2009. Weather was indicated as the reason.

Fact # 3: Two bodies were in the helicopter that left UCLA to go to the coroner’s office.

Fact # 4: Body being loaded at UCLA is not the body being removed at the coroner’s office.

Fact # 5: No flight plan was registered for the above flight. No video of the helicopter leaving the coroner’s office has been ‘leaked’ to show us where the other body went.

Fact # 6: Ben from National Photo Group told us that there were two different days involved; ‘that day and the other day’.

Fact # 7: The property detail on the ambulance being at UCLA indicates June 24th, not June 25th.

Fact # 8: The paramedics didn’t recognize Michael, but yet the ‘last photo’ of Michael Jackson clearly shows he is recognizable as Michael Jackson – 20 years younger.

Fact # 9: The police always said that Murray was not a suspect, but yet his home and offices were raided.

Fact # 10: It has been stated that Katherine never talked to Murray at UCLA but yet in the Oprah interview she said it was Dr. Conrad Murray who told her that Michael didn’t make it.

Fact # 11: Murray’s CA medical license on the paramedic report does not match to what we have been given to be his true CA medical license #.

Fact # 12: Lisa Marie stated that Michael knew he would end up just like her father did.

Fact # 13: John McClain made it a point to tell us that Michael had left a note saying that Hold My Hand should be the first single on his next project. Michael says I’m alive in Hold My Hand and Akon says ‘they got it MJ’.

Fact # 14: We have no idea who Conrad Robert Murray really is. A document from his trial indicates his middle initial is W, not R and Ed Chernoff called him Murphy.

Fact # 15: Mug shot of Murray that TMZ provided AFTER Murray was found guilty had already been presented in court at the BEGINNING of Murray's trial.

Love you Michael!

Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:55:49 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Salmon

Re: FACTS that we have with the hoax
January 02, 2015, 05:04:18 PM
Hello,

I have a question.
Isn't this the same as The Weird List or that list is made of thoughts/observations regardless than facts?

Have a nice day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe..”
― Michael Jackson

January 02, 2015, 05:52:28 PM
The only thread I can find on this is in the guest forum and after reading through the posts it no longer resembles anything to do with facts.

If there is another thread, please provide the link.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 02, 2015, 06:26:41 PM
The Weird List is filed in 'Hoax Information' (tab at the top of the page):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2015, 06:52:26 PM
Thanks curls for the link, but I am not seeing where I can add any information.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 03, 2015, 02:55:09 AM
No, iamhere, it's not a thread as such, just a stand-alone piece. You can't add to it. I posted it for information because Salmon had referred to it, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Salmon

January 03, 2015, 08:19:11 AM
Ah, well, thank you for clearing the idea. I just wanted to know if it was the same thing. If it isn't, then I think posting facts here to keep everything on track this new year is a good idea : D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe..”
― Michael Jackson

January 03, 2015, 10:35:59 AM
i thought there was a recent thread here because I remember myself and a few of us outlining all the oddities. I will see if I can find it here and share the link
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions