Jermaine's B-day Dinner Photo - MJ in pic?
December 13, 2014, 05:10:59 AM
Hey MJ family!

Just wanted to share something. Jermaine posted his B-day dinner photo on his official Facebook page. The photo was captioned:

Great Times! :icon_e_wink:

If you take a really good look, you'll see someone's hand in the right corner. 

:LolLolLolLol:  @ Jermaine's wink icon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Re: Jermaine's B-day Dinner Photo - MJ in pic?
December 13, 2014, 09:19:52 AM
heh.. tasty salad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 13, 2014, 02:20:29 PM
looks sad and alone to me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 13, 2014, 02:47:17 PM
How many food!!!!   :icon_lol:

Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:52:28 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

December 13, 2014, 04:42:06 PM
Is it just me who thinks I can see a reflection of someone-michael-im the windows behind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just me who thinks I can see a reflection of someone-michael-im the windows behind?

You're not alone. I see it, too. It's in the tree leaves . . . sunglasses and dark hair parted in the center. It does look similar to MJ. But who knows, right?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

December 14, 2014, 02:25:24 AM
A weird pic.
Jermaine Looks absolut not happy.
His wife sit on a chair that doesn't fit to Jermains chair and where she sit is no plate ...no regular place...
The reflection in the window.
The Hand with this porcelan Vase...or what ever that dosen't fit to....
Not a perfect dinner, not a happy birthday....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 14, 2014, 10:25:51 AM
humm now that ya point it out i do see something. like layers in the picture. reminds me of the ambulance photo. (or there are spooks hangin' round germ  :LolLolLolLol:).  wasn't there another photo or something not that long ago with the same flavor? also did anyone see the video that showed up on the other site? was supposed to be for auction. showed michael having Christmas with Casio's . oddly enough the same year that liz was supposed to have given him his first Christmas. he  had given frank a camera and was in the mirror messin' with it. it got pulled , of course  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 15, 2014, 12:16:11 AM
He really does look sad, doesn't he?

I see something in the trees too but I would say it is some type of reflection from the room. I used to analyze pics all the time and would see pics of people everywhere on shirts, jackets and even faces (Marilyn Monroe is on Michael's forehead in TII) - it finally made me wear a straight jacket for awhile, so I don't do that anymore.  :Pulling_hair:

I do see the hand on the right but can't really tell anything by it. I enlarged it but that didn't help any.

I saw the video you are talking about suspicious and I thought the same thing when I was watching it, I thought this was supposed to be his first Christmas but he seemed like nothing was new to him. It is a possibility maybe he celebrated twice, once with the Cascios and one with Liz.

We know so much, but yet we know so little.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 15, 2014, 03:43:44 AM
Sunflowers on the plates, MJ apparition peering at us through the foliage once again.....nothing to see here folks. :icon_e_confused:
Happy birthday Jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 15, 2014, 04:53:22 PM
He really does look sad, doesn't he?

I see something in the trees too but I would say it is some type of reflection from the room. I used to analyze pics all the time and would see pics of people everywhere on shirts, jackets and even faces (Marilyn Monroe is on Michael's forehead in TII) - it finally made me wear a straight jacket for awhile, so I don't do that anymore.  :Pulling_hair:

I do see the hand on the right but can't really tell anything by it. I enlarged it but that didn't help any.

I saw the video you are talking about suspicious and I thought the same thing when I was watching it, I thought this was supposed to be his first Christmas but he seemed like nothing was new to him. It is a possibility maybe he celebrated twice, once with the Cascios and one with Liz.

We know so much, but yet we know so little.

Love you Michael!

hummm so when was he supposed to have started hanging out with the Cascios ? was it before or after 93? it is kind of hard to imagine that as a family with children they would not have gotten around to sharing that with him before that long if he was around them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2014, 11:56:05 PM
I sent you a pm suspicious.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that hand on the right reminds me of his hand here  :icon_razz: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

I have studied the photo of Jermaine's birthday dinner closely and with a critical mind. It is difficult to work out if there actually is a face in the glass since the chandelier prisms are reflected in the glass. So there is a lot going on.  :Pulling_hair:

BUT-  it is a weird photo to choose what with the sad expression on J's face which fits really badly with the caption that he chose... And then  that hand putting in an appearance like "THE THING" from the Addams family...

Sunflowers are interesting of course....

There was another photo on Jermaine's fb page that caught my attention and that I am including here for your pleasure.
Any thoughts on this one?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

suspicious mind

i don't know if it is just in my mind but this whole layering thing in photos seems to have become a heavy presence lately. they always make me think of the ambulance photo. i even just recently noticed it in the photo that i have in my signature, so it goes back a ways i guess. it is very weird for me that it has become so noticeable after the video with frank and the camera. maybe it just planted a seed. idk :icon_e_confused: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal