jujubiiTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
Sightings Website- Debunked or Real?
November 17, 2014, 09:45:15 AM
Hello!

It's been a long time since I posted here, but in spite of terrible episodes of emotional insecurity and doubt, my beliefs have not changed-- mostly because after five years, the MJ situation has not really changed either. The 'weird things' are still weird, questions have not been answered (are they even supposed to be?), and it seems things are only getting weirder (as in, in our favor).

Came across this website the other night: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has this been discussed yet?
My first impression was "oh God they've started comparing us to people who actually think they saw Elvis Presley in London or something", and that this is clearly a lot of fakery...
But I DO wonder sometimes. That blurry photo could be an easy-peasy Photoshop job of an old pic with a new date stamped on it (especially considering all 3 photos of a 'dead' MJ in existence are clearly Photoshop work).

But I am curious as to what you all think... :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

suspicious mind

Re: Sightings Website- Debunked or Real?
November 18, 2014, 11:40:15 AM
i think if there would be any truth to this than someone would not be doing a very good job of keeping thing under wraps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal