gwynnedTopic starter

Surgical Masks, EBOLA and the KGB
October 11, 2014, 11:46:08 AM
As far as I know, no one has ever addressed the issue of why Michael wore surgical masks.  I had dismissed it as just another odd eccentricity until today when someone on the David Icke forum posted this:

Perhaps Michael Jackson had a premonition of a time when a plague would be released, wearing a cervical mask on his face , maybe we'll all be wearing them soon.
   :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

It was then that the light bulb went off.  I recall a rumor circulating after Michael died that he was killed because he was going to make public at his 02 concert a plan to depopulate the planet through the use of a VIRUS as outlined by an unknown woman named Jane Burgermeister who had sued the World Health Organization for attempted genocide.

I wanted to refresh my memory of the matter and so I did a search today and first on the list was a thread on the David Icke forum entitled MJ death and Jane Burgermeister connection
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It appeared on June 26, 20009/b]

FSB sources are reporting to President Medvedev today that American pop icon Michael Jackson was “most assuredly” assassinated by the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) after an examination of data transmitted by a Russian Military’s Kosmos 2450 satellite show “conclusively” that immediately prior to the music stars death in Los Angeles an electromagnetic pulse consistent in pattern to EMR weapons looted from the former Soviet Union by the United States was employed at the “exact coordinates” of the rock stars home.

To the type of technology being perfected by the US Military-Industrial Complex based upon former Soviet Union research used in these kinds of assassinations we can read about as reported by Cheryl Welsh, president, Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, in her landmark 2001 report “Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) Weapons: As Powerful As The Atomic Bomb”, and which says:

“A newly declassified U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency report says- extensive Soviet research into microwaves might lead to methods of causing disoriented human behavior, nerve disorders or even heart attacks.... A copy of the study was provided by the agency to The Associated Press in response to a request under the Freedom of Information Act. The Pentagon agency refused to release some portions of the study, saying they remain classified on national security grounds.”

Even more importantly, since Ms Welsh’s landmark report in 2001, the US has continued perfecting this insidious technology they’ve named Active Denial System (ADS), and as we can read as reported by New Scientist in their 2005 report titled “US Military seeks new non-lethal weapon; the prototype of the phaser?”, and which says:

“The US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. But pain researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been used to develop a weapon. And they fear that the technology will be used for torture.”

To the ‘final’ employment of these weapons [3rd photo, left] we can also read:

“In January 2007, Theodore Barna, an assistant deputy undersecretary of defense for advanced systems and concepts told Reuters that "We expect the services to add it to their tool kit. And that could happen as early as 2010”.

Apparently the military is still unsure about ADS after all the tests. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne didn't help clarify the issue when he suggested that the military should use the “pain ray” at crowds in the United States before deploying it in Iraq. It would be hard to imagine that Americans would be feeling okay about trying such weapons on themselves even if they believe they are not lethal.

Wagner suggested a new nickname for the weapon; the “death ray”, since it’s well-known that exposing mammals to microwaves make them explode. He sent an email all around the U.S. in which he used a live example to prove his theory.”

To the reason behind the CIA needing to assassinate Michael Jackson, these reports continue, was an out of court settlement the pop icon signed with son of the king of Bahrain, Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa, this past November in London, and which stated, in part, that in exchange for millions of dollars previously lent to Mr. Jackson by the Sheikh, Mr. Jackson would allow his sold-out United Kingdom concerts to be a “platform” for warning the World of a soon to occur mass genocide event.

Both Michael Jackson and Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa have been long standing supporters of the fearless Austrian investigative journalist, Jane Burgermeister, who is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway, and as we can read:

“Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.”

Interesting to note, too, is on the day of Michael Jackson’s assassination, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that their mathematical models show over 1 million Americans have contracted swine flu and that of the 58,000 confirmed cases around the World the US has over half of them, and even worse, Emergency Containment Areas are now being reported being set up in that troubled country.

Sadly though, and with an acknowledgement that this World star had led a much troubled life, it can never be taken away from Michael Jackson the real love he had for all of humanity and best expressed by him in the chorus of his anthem to the human race, We Are The World

The person posting joined the forum 6 months previous and has only made 39 posts since.

What is Michael's connection to Russia? In his song Stranger in Moscow, he mentions that the KGB was following him. But why? Were they a threat? Or was he WORKING for them?  This may sound crazy, but is it?  I am not the only one to suggest that Michael is leading the RED Army in HISTORY? 

Michael was an insider. Illuminati symbols pervade his work and in Blood on the Dance Floor, the twin towers are in the background, giving an interesting twist in meaning to the title. He KNEW what was coming but could not possibly get his message out and be believed.  Or LIVE for that matter.  Since the mass media is 100% controlled, he had to 'outwit them' and infiltrate the system from the outside.  So I believe he devised a plot (not by himself, I'm sure) through the internet (remember Michael the Spider in TII???) to create a WEB of people who would spread a mixture of lies and half truths to educate the public to capture a variety of audiences.  The David Ickes and Alex Jones and Mark Dices.  He couldn't attack the Beast head on.  No one would have believed him.

Has anyone else noticed how distrust of the government and the media has grown exponentially over the last few years.  Is that just a natural outgrowth of events or a 'planned demolition'?  And why the change?  Has there been a change in ownership?  Is that why two white (surrender??) flags replaced the American flags on the Brooklyn Bridge some time ago and the White House front door is always left unlocked?  With Obama's ratings at an all time low, Putin has something like an 80% approval rating in Russia. 

The good news is that I believe he (and the people working with/for him) have indeed outwitted those with ill intent and what we are witnessing in the media with regard to the ebola 'scare' is a Shakespearean farce on the world stage, an object lesson, if you will. A Thriller II shadow play of what might have been were it not for divine intervention. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Surgical Masks, EBOLA and the KGB
October 11, 2014, 02:35:41 PM

This weapon supposedly covers an area where a crowd is targeted. In that case, how is it possible to target a single person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

gwynnedTopic starter

October 11, 2014, 04:01:58 PM

This weapon supposedly covers an area where a crowd is targeted. In that case, how is it possible to target a single person?

That's not the essential point of the article.  WE know Michael didn't die, so it's immaterial.  A distraction.  An effort to sensationalize the subject. 

Consider this.  We have repeatedly questioned WHY he would use the picture from Liberian Girl.  But the Ebola outbreak is centered on Liberia.  And what is Liberia?  It's the place where 'freed slaves' were shipped back to Africa.  A couple of days ago, Louis Farrakhan (and we know the connection of NOI to Michael) said ebola was designed to kill black people.  Notice the white 'missionaries' flown back to the US were 'cured' while the black guy in Dallas died.  To be clear, I don't think anything they say in the media about ebola is true.  These are merely contrived stories to bring home a point - the suggestion that the government was planning genocide.

In fact, it's when the government minister  in  V for Vendetta finds out that the government may be behind the flu outbreak that killed 30,000, many children, that matters took a decided turn in the movie.  In the end, he allowed Evey to pull the lever that would lead to parliament being blown up, reminiscent of when the Royal Arms sign crashing to the ground in a lightning flash just before Michael turned into a Black Panther. 

There's been a lot of buzz on the internet about something called the 'Georgia Guidestones', a diminished version of a Stonehenge structure located in Georgia and on which are purported to be the new 10 commandments of the NWO, the most controversial being::  Keep the population at 500,000,000, which doesn't bode well for the 95% or so of us. 

The origin is a 'mystery' though attributed to a man named R.C. Christian.  But what does this have to do with Michael, you say?

Recently, someone placed a cube inside a notch in one of the pillars which showed 20 on one side and 14 on the other.  Subsequently, someone removed the cube on camera and threw it down on the ground and proceeded to break it into pieces and distribute them (like a sacrament) to the bystanders, but not before the inscriptions on the other corners were revealed:

MM
JAM

I'm sure there are many meanings, but JAM jumped out at me, so I took a look at the lyrics.  I couldn't help but think how appropos they are:

Nation To Nation
All The World
Must Come Together  over ME also from Liberian Girl -
Face The Problems
That We See
Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out
I Asked My Neighbor
For A Favor
She Said Later
What Has Come Of
All The People
Have We Lost Love
Of What It's About

I Have To Find My Peace Cuz
No One Seems To Let Me Be
False Prophets Cry Of Doom
What Are The Possibilities
I Told My Brother
There'll Be Problems,
Times And Tears For Fears,
We Must Live Each Day
Like It's The Last

The World Keeps Changing
Rearranging Minds
And Thoughts
Predictions Fly Of Doom
The Baby Boom
Has Come Of Age
We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
Don't You Ask Me
For No Favors
I'm Conditioned By
The System
Don't You Talk To Me
Don't Scream And Shout

She Pray To God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong
I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple
You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 12, 2014, 02:38:26 AM
I noticed that too Gwynned! You've noted some interesting links Liberia and Ebola (most deaths), and Liberian Girl, MJ funeral.  Who knows, we just got to Keep Watching.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 12, 2014, 03:16:41 AM
@gwynned
the connection between Liberian girl & Ebola is really interesting. Michael definitely knew what was to come. He hinted at an 'irreversible' situation in This is it and it seems the NWO will be established real soon.

Your first post which has the 'death ray' article seems to be one of the clues telling us to look 'at what's actually happening'. Remember Latoya said something which goes like 'you look here, but everything's happening here' and she uses her hands while saying this. imo, this was a direct hint telling us to look into the other events that have been happening while MJ's death news was broadcasted across the world.

TS/_comments too said that the major institutions and organisations of the world are upto something and the death hoax was to reveal their activities. The same was told by 'touchedbyanangel' (idk if i got the username right) and this was one of the very first redirects. As far as killing black people is concerned, police killings of young black men is enough for people to know that a white supremacy agenda is in the pipeline. The 'KKK' sign in BOW panther version and MJ breaking it was also a very deliberate gesture.

i'm looking more into the 'Georgia Guidelines' topic and I've found these links:

{in this link, the author adds a 'hee hee' in brackets in the first para, which is weird to me}

Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 04:29:27 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

October 12, 2014, 04:02:34 PM
@Thriller4ever  That (hee hee) is interesting.   ;D 

And thanks for considering my comments worth consideration. 

You mention blacks being the target of police brutality.  But have you noticed how many high profile stories lately have been about just this very subject and how the narrative is running strongly against the police.   I believe these are solely media 'events.'  There is no Michael Brown.  He's not real except to the extent that he represents all anonymous victims who met similar fates without publicity for many years.  It all seems to be part of a re-education program in the media in which America's dirty laundry is being aired quite publicly.  But I guess you can tell the story the way you want it when you own the media.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

Chris Brown weighs in
October 14, 2014, 08:24:28 AM
Chris Brown might have this whole Ebola situation figured out -- and it's much more serious than anyone thought.

"I don't know ... But I think this Ebola epidemic is a form of population control. ... getting crazy bruh," the singer said in a tweet just after Sunday turned to Monday.

He immediately followed up by saying he needed to shut up.

And we all know that Chris Brown has previously been connected to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 14, 2014, 01:53:52 PM
quite shocking to read such a statement by Chris brown. Though I don't recall what connections he has with the hoax, he is a Michael Jackson admirer for sure. (PS. it's really dangerous for a celeb to talk stuff like that. They're basically putting their safety at stake)

I don't know whether Ebola is as serious as the media is saying it is, but it definitely succeeds in spreading fear which serves as a motive for people to do anything.

BTW, I've been searching for information about Michael and the KGB, but couldn't find anything worthy. But it seems there was an ex-KGB spy who served as Michael's concert promoter for a brief period.

Also these following lines of Stranger in Moscow provoke curiosity:

KGB was doggin me
Take my name and just let me be
then a beggar boy called my name
Happy days will drown the pain

We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby

[KGB interrogator - Russian to English Translation]
"Why have you come from the West?
Confess! To steal the great achievements of
the people, the accomplishments of the workers..."
What danger is Michael referring to?
What happiness is he talking about when the beggar boy calls his name?
and does anyone know the source or the meaning behind these KGB interrogator words?

Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:05:32 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 14, 2014, 04:13:56 PM
[youtube]m21iV0fhzLs[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:18:25 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

gwynnedTopic starter

October 14, 2014, 10:50:35 PM
quite shocking to read such a statement by Chris brown. Though I don't recall what connections he has with the hoax, he is a Michael Jackson admirer for sure. (PS. it's really dangerous for a celeb to talk stuff like that. They're basically putting their safety at stake)

I don't know whether Ebola is as serious as the media is saying it is, but it definitely succeeds in spreading fear which serves as a motive for people to do anything.

BTW, I've been searching for information about Michael and the KGB, but couldn't find anything worthy. But it seems there was an ex-KGB spy who served as Michael's concert promoter for a brief period.

Also these following lines of Stranger in Moscow provoke curiosity:

KGB was doggin me
Take my name and just let me be
then a beggar boy called my name
Happy days will drown the pain

We're talkin' danger
We're talkin' danger, baby

[KGB interrogator - Russian to English Translation]
"Why have you come from the West?
Confess! To steal the great achievements of
the people, the accomplishments of the workers..."
What danger is Michael referring to?
What happiness is he talking about when the beggar boy calls his name?
and does anyone know the source or the meaning behind these KGB interrogator words?

I can only guess what kind of danger Michael was in.  Yet it's odd because if he WAS in danger and it had something to do with Russia and/or the KGB, why would he advertise it in a song? 

I would hesitate to guess what he meant by happy days.  As to the meaning of the interrogator's words, I would imagine Westerners were suspect given what happened to the people after the collapse of the Soviet Union.  People who had always had government mandated jobs suddenly could not find work and businesses, such as the oil companies, built by the people to serve the people were suddenly in the hands of foreigners and home grown mafia.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

October 15, 2014, 11:40:05 AM
This is an interesting video making the connection between Diamonds, Ebola , environmental degradation, slavery, drug trafficking, the British Crown and Israel.

Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but after watching this I can almost guarantee that anyone with a conscience will never participate in this scam again.  Horrifying beyond belief. 

[youtube]ES3D4vLH3Lw&list=UU3LTTDMO1UsLMqRGQ2Q0uXg[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:08:47 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 15, 2014, 03:11:04 PM
Thanks gwynned for sharing. I posted the video of your link...hope is the right one!!!   :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

October 16, 2014, 10:56:18 AM
(@MJonmind, please check your PMs)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
October 16, 2014, 11:55:50 AM
I watched both the videos (blankie's and gwynned's).

@blankie The first video didn't really explain the song much, but it reminded me of the 1998 signature Michael used to do in 1988. As per some articles I read, the reason behind that signature was that MJ was told by an astrologer that he was going to die in 1998. I'm not saying that I believe Michael actually believed the astrologer or whoever that person was, but i doubt whether 'the danger' mentioned in Stranger in Moscow has anything to do with the 1998 signature. Anyway, thank u blankie for sharing the video!

@gwynned I never knew this side of the story. There are so many videos with different kinds of interpretations when it comes to Ebola. Talking about Liberian Girl, I wonder whether it is indeed really connected to Ebola. How could Michael be so sure, almost 26 years ago, that 26 years later there's going to be a genocide attempt involving Liberia. 

Thank you for sharing the vid!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions