No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

Shout

Re: Raffles van Exel interview Travis Payne
December 29, 2009, 03:08:34 PM
This reporter is a good friend of Michal Jackson he was also backstage at the memorial. I will send you pictures he is in the hoax! It is a great find thak you very much. By the way he made an Interview with Frank Dileo too..
Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 03:15:20 PM by Shout
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

December 29, 2009, 03:09:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

December 29, 2009, 03:14:05 PM
YES YES YES our Michael is alive I feel it!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

December 29, 2009, 03:30:49 PM
[attachment=1:shhv2rfx]Aufzeichnen memorial.JPG[/attachment:shhv2rfx][attachment=0:shhv2rfx]michael_jackson_l sarg.jpg[/attachment:shhv2rfx]

Can you see him???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

December 29, 2009, 03:34:40 PM
Yes yes he is there :D
But what was he doing there?
Like a family member
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 29, 2009, 03:36:54 PM
He posted on twitter, he had troubles uploading the vid (2-nd part) but it will be there

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Shout

December 30, 2009, 09:23:49 PM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
Yes yes he is there :D
But what was he doing there?
Like a family member

I think that he is helping Michael to change his image, this is a comeback not one we have been expected that is my opinion on this whole "hoax".

[youtube:37cg0r2x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfzw5QKAbs&feature=related[/youtube:37cg0r2x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

December 30, 2009, 09:28:56 PM
From Twitter L.O.V.E.

[attachment=0:1wtwdy70]Raffles_and_Michael_Jackson.jpg[/attachment:1wtwdy70]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

December 31, 2009, 12:02:45 AM
So where is the major announcement that we make us shock?
Did I miss something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

December 31, 2009, 09:22:08 AM
Part 5:
[youtube:2i2yylcu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf-E_jCkRTk[/youtube:2i2yylcu]

Part 5B:

[youtube:2i2yylcu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fZnDdXKqQ&feature=channel[/youtube:2i2yylcu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

December 31, 2009, 09:47:36 AM
travis giving nice clues though it was a hoax and death was beginning of this journey
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

December 31, 2009, 12:03:40 PM
I think so too. Travis knows it of course. I have read in an interview that he is a co director or something like that of the This is it film. Maybe I can find this article again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

December 31, 2009, 12:11:45 PM
Choreographer Travis Payne Talks About 'Michael Jackson's This Is It'

By Wilson Morales on Oct 23rd 2009 6:27PM
Filed under: Documentaries, Interview

On Oct. 28, the entire world will get to see Michael Jackson for the last time as footage from his rehearsals for his comeback tour is put together for the film, 'Michael Jackson's This Is It.'

Since his death on June 25, many have paid respect to the beloved icon with tribute parties, events, and constant airplay of his music, while others are still focusing on what exactly caused his mysterious death and who was responsible.

The one page synopsis states that 'This Is It' will offer Jackson fans and music lovers worldwide a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his sold-out concerts that would have taken place beginning this summer in London's O2 Arena.

Chronicling the months from April through June, of this year, the film is produced with the full support of the Estate of Michael Jackson and drawn from more than one hundred hours of behind-the-scenes footage, featuring "The King of Pop" rehearsing a number of his songs for the show.

Audiences will be given a privileged and private look at Jackson as he has never been seen before. In raw and candid detail, 'This Is It' captures the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, creative genius and great artist at work as he creates and perfects his final show.

One of the individuals working on the big project, also served as editor of the film. His name is Travis Payne, who has worked with both director Kenny Ortega and Jackson since 1990, when his dance video of himself led to his big break (at age 19!) as part of Janet Jackson's 'Rhythm Nation 1814' World Tour.

He was soon working on Jackson's "Dangerous Tour," and began to see the entire creative process close-up. Since then, Payne has worked with hit makers including Madonna, Lenny Kravitz, Jennifer Lopez, Ricky Martin and Beyonce. He was brought back to work with Jackson on the comeback tour and worked everyday with him until his untimely death.

In speaking with Black Voices, Payne talks about the film and the work that Jackson put into the rehearsals.

Did you have any concerns when approached to come back to edit the footage so that a film could be made from what Michael had done while rehearsing?

Travis Payne: I think that it wasn't anything that we had to think twice about. It was a process we began with Michael and we just had to re-purpose our efforts to finish it for Michael.

You were one of the few people who got to see him every day and work with him in the last weeks and months of his life. How was it reconnecting with him?

TP: It was great. We never lost touch and it was just like picking up where we left off. He's always been a dear friend and mentor to me since 1993. It was just wonderful to be back in the role of choreographer as well as associate director of the tour. To be thrust into the responsibility of creating the documentary with Kenny [Ortega], I was associate producer. It was part of my responsibility. We loved Michael and his messages and his artistry and it was just so important to us for the world to be able to share that with us.

What can we expect to see in the film? Is it rehearsals, music, him talking about what he wants to do?

TP: It's all of it! It's conceptual meetings, it's rehearsals, it's wall-to-wall music, it's Michael looking at something amazing. It's Michael relating to his new cast and dancers and band. It's a true genius in the midst of his final creative process. You see him stripped away. It's not glitzy and lit up, like we're used to seeing Michael. It's quite raw and organic, and really beautiful actually to get a peek at this great man's process.

Having worked with him in the past, will there be anything different from the routines his fans had seen before?

TP: You're definitely going to see the quintessential, classic Michael Jackson moves and imagery, but there were a lot of surprises and a lot of new ideas. Michael himself was very passionate about this project because it was his opportunity to have a global stage to remind the world of these messages of peace and hope and humanity that had been woven through his music for years. Now more so than ever because he's a father he was more concerned about the planet and what we were doing and that if we continue down the road we are there will be irreversible damage. Those things were very near and dear to him. You're going to see a lot of the familiar songs and imagery that you loved, but a lot of thought provoking imagery and movement as well, a sort of call-to-action for humanity.

Did you sense that he had the same pop and rhythm?

TP: Oh absolutely! Like a fine wine he had gotten better with time. It was just so wonderful to be in the midst of a great artist that had evolved and had a new set of responsibilities as a father, a new set of priorities and goals as an artist. It was such a blessing to be involved for so long and go on the journey with him. It has clearly had an effect on my life and career and for that I'm eternally grateful.

How was working with Kenny again? You've worked with him in the past but this is clearly something different, something special.

TP: I love Kenny. I was in my very first movie with Kenny when I was 18-years-old. Kenny has been a big brother and mentor with me for many years. To work with two of my heroes together again was just a joy for me. I didn't feel like I was going to work everyday, I just felt like I was doing what I was meant to do.

Are you excited about the fanfare the movie has gotten so far and it hasn't even been show yet?

TP: I'm excited that the movie is coming out and that fans will finally be able to see what Michael had in store for them and get the messages that were so near and dear to his heart. Hopefully they'll leave the film being inspired to try and effect some change in this world individually, which as a collective will benefit us all!

When you think back, how was that first meeting with Michael?

TP: When I first met him in 1992 in preparation for the 'Remember the Time' short film I was just awestruck, but not for long because I always imagined working with Michael Jackson since I was 5-years-old. When it became my reality it felt very comfortable for me because I always wanted it. We even spoke about that this time. I would tell him about times I would sit in front of the TV as a young man watching his music videos and be so, so impressed and inspired by what he did. Loved the dancing and singing, wanted to dance myself. Finally getting to work with him over all these years, and then reconnecting with him on 'This Is It' in the role of Associate Director was that much more meaningful for me because I know how much it has meant to me my entire life. I was able to let him know that, which I am very grateful for.

With the film we're about to see I'm sure there's a lot left out. Do you think you could do another film on this or will it all be on the DVD?

TP: You know I'm not certain. What we did was translate the show that had been planned for the live stage and translate that into the movie. That was Michael's wish, that was Michael's dream. To have 'This Is It' reach the masses. The show that he approved and rehearsed is the process you'll see in the movie. I'm not certain what future releases will be but there is a home video version that is coming out shortly after the release of the movie, but we were very insistent upon staying in line with what Michael's wishes were before he passed.

Was it tough being in the editing room and seeing this again?

TP: Oh, it was immensely tough. The first few days I didn't know if I'd be able to get through it, but I knew that his philosophy was to surround himself with those he felt were the best and inspire them to be greater than they thought they could be. I just kept thinking of that every time I would get emotional or choked up. There's no time for that. It's much more important to get the messages out than to be emotional and balled up in a corner. There was a lot of strength and healing that came from working on the film. The beginning of healing and clarity, and it was just a blessing that I was able to be involved.

Where do you go from here? What's next for you?

TP: Well I'm going to do my part to heal the world. Professionally,Michael Jackson I'm going to remain open and follow my heart, as I always do, but not before enjoying the holidays with my family.

What would you say is the best work you've done with Michael, past or present?

TP: 'This Is It' was my best work, what was to be the stage show. That's what I feel like I have been leading to my entire career.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)