curlsTopic starter

Who was Maura?
September 24, 2014, 11:10:08 AM
Can any of the 'old timers' here tell me anything about Maura, who I believe was active on hoax forums back at the start?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who was Maura?
September 24, 2014, 05:24:51 PM
I have been following MAURA for a couple of years. Now she admits that her name is BRANDY. I will say that while she is smart; she loves to play mind games with beLIEvers. She will have you watching her videos, promising to reveal this and that and then, nothing. She plays on people big time. She even recorded a video of herself crying saying that she found out the truth about what really happened to MJ. But yet, never revealed it. She is still making videos on her new youtube channel. I did find her video regarding the hologram interesting though. (her "Seeing is Believing" video)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She started a new hoax group a few months ago and it was very active. Then suddenly last week, she completely stopped posting. everyone was wondering where she was. then suddenly, the WHOLE site disappears the other day. She does still have a hoax forum that is not very active You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She claims that she has been threatened and has had to really lay low for fear of her safety. Honestly, I don't believe a lot of what she says personally, but I watch her videos to make sure there is nothing that we have missed in all of this. Beware of her, she has recently popped up on facebook and then suddenly deletes the account.  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 24, 2014, 05:36:04 PM
did this person say at one point that michael hoaxed his life?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mattie

September 24, 2014, 06:47:53 PM
I have been following MAURA for a couple of years. Now she admits that her name is BRANDY. I will say that while she is smart; she loves to play mind games with beLIEvers. She will have you watching her videos, promising to reveal this and that and then, nothing. She plays on people big time. She even recorded a video of herself crying saying that she found out the truth about what really happened to MJ. But yet, never revealed it. She is still making videos on her new youtube channel. I did find her video regarding the hologram interesting though. (her "Seeing is Believing" video)

She started a new hoax group a few months ago and it was very active. Then suddenly last week, she completely stopped posting. everyone was wondering where she was. then suddenly, the WHOLE site disappears the other day. She does still have a hoax forum that is not very active You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She claims that she has been threatened and has had to really lay low for fear of her safety. Honestly, I don't believe a lot of what she says personally, but I watch her videos to make sure there is nothing that we have missed in all of this. Beware of her, she has recently popped up on facebook and then suddenly deletes the account.  >:(

I followed her from the beginning,and liked her video's for the same reason you did.
But i dont like the person,how she is not nice to her folowers.
Last i experienced she deleted people from her website/chat because they were not active enough.
Different timezone so people from Europe had to be present in the middle of the night, wen they did not show up they were deleted..no excuse.
Age is also a isue i think..The drama from the beginning all about Maura and lately.. so that was enough for me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2014, 09:12:37 PM
@ suspicious minds, yes she believes that he faked his death. But she doesn't believe in a ha ha type hoax I don't think. she thinks something more sinister has taken place. but what, idk because I don't think she really knows. shes just lying about how much she knows.

@ mattie, I know. that's what a lot of people have said about her. she doesn't mind cursing at people or just being flat out rude as if she is entitled to MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

September 25, 2014, 01:50:55 AM
Thanks guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

September 25, 2014, 09:09:33 AM
Used to be a member here and ended up cursing out people and was banned sometime in  2010 I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions