Hello, Everyone!
September 14, 2014, 07:31:19 AM
Hello, everyone.  I started posting last month and realized that I haven't really introduced myself, yet.

I started researching on the hoax just a couple months ago, so I am also coming in late on this.  It all started one day when I decided to watch all of MJ's music videos on VEVO.  It surprised me seeing videos for Hold My Hand and Hollywood Tonight because I didn't even realize an album was released back in 2010.  I couldn't keep up on MJ news back then due to some personal/family hardships.

News of his 'death' was devastating for me in 2009.  And, I remember hearing of his trials in the years after, but what was going on in my life I really couldn't give them much attention. 

So, recently I began to look up more internet videos of MJ to see what I've missed out and came across all the hoax videos.  Since then, it has been nothing but hoax research.

I'm so glad that this forum exists.  I'm still trying to go back to view previous posts so I am more up-to-date on all the information.  I look forward to sharing any new information I find with you all. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions