What about doctor-patient confidentiality? Did he know these pictures were being taken  :suspect:? Well I quess that Dr.Patrick Treacy is not a friend of his ......after all  :icon_rolleyes:......just the way I suspected  :Crash: .This man has "2 faces",that's for sure,and for the fuckery to be complete ,this is his message he left at Neverland :......on a heart lol  :errrr: :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that's kinda weird. maybe he's trying to tell us something regarding all those endless surgeries that we THOUGHT MJ was having  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

@to be .... what do you mean as an advertisement is there more than just the pic?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

@ Suspicious.....Doc Treacy got a bit of a beating from the fan community about this (cough) apparent slip up of his while presenting his lecture.

Here is his excuse from his twitter account  for the publishing of the photos.

Dr. Patrick Treacy @peege  ·  Aug 28
@LeaveMeAloneDot @RhythmmOfLove @Deveena8 @TrootResearch77 It was meant to be private but apparently was public for a small while. Sorry
View conversation
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 1 time1
More
 Dr. Patrick Treacy @peege  ·  Aug 28
@hunter6395 It was one slide from a 64 slide medical lecture that unfortunately became the thumbnail and was meant to be private. Apologies
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 1 time1

:icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

thanks rk

you know this struck me yesterday when i saw it but didn't realize why at the time.

does it make anyone else think of the stretcher photo?  the one from the trial.
Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 12:07:45 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I thought of the stretcher pic right away too!

Was it a slip up or was it done on purpose?

Hasn't Dr. Treacy always defended Michael?

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

is it just me or does the pic on the right look like an MJ mannequin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

there also doesn't seem to be much of a dimple there if any. the one on the right seems like the mouth is not open as much and the right nostril is sort of flat looking (that might just be the angle).

tracy always says micheal wouldn't use propofol without a doctor. there have been quite a few references to ireland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Drs take pictures of unsuspecting patients ALL THE TIME. Just because they leave the room while you change into that paper "Seymour B**B" gown...don't think they are not watching full frontal "film at 11", in their own private collection. People terrified of being sued into financial ruin before they've paid off their student loans, video tape :icon_eek: EVERYTHING, y'all...It's cheaper than paying another professional to sit in there with you while being manually "examined". Be glad it is just head shots here in these pictures. :Crash: :Crash: Remember about ten years ago, this :icon_twisted: :icon_evil: is how the authorities busted that pervy dentist---by his stash of pictures of him "working on" sleeping patients!  :-[ >:(
Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:13:35 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions