Was MJ at his own bday celebration on 8/29/14?!!!

• 8 Replies

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Was MJ at his own bday celebration on 8/29/14?!!!

• on: September 07, 2014, 11:39:43 PM
OMG!!!! Was he actually at his own bday celebration on Aug 29, 2014 in Gary, Indiana? Lol. Check out the "man in black" that goes into the house. Is that not MJs profile, height, long legs, walk, etc. Look at the way he steps up onto the porch. I believe that's him in disguise with a wig, brown makeup and prosthetic nose maybe? Just look at him from the side, from behind. He stands out. He gives off a vibe.

Could it be that our MJ just can't stay away? Is he truly hiding in plain sight?  :th_bravo:

Somebody that was at the celebration shared this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImCrxaHhLrc&feature=share

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Was MJ at his own bday celebration on 8/29/14?!!!

• on: September 08, 2014, 12:02:59 AM
@suspicious minds, wow thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice. the more eyes the better  :icon_cool:

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 08, 2014, 10:38:03 PM
@Souza, ikr? Hard to know what to believe anymore. I was wondering why he would want to be out and about in that way. But could it be that he knew nobody would believe he would be in public that way. Maybe he figured nobody would think to look for him there. A lot of his fans and/or believers were too distracted by the big celebration in Vegas and the bday celebration with Siedah Garrett in Rome to pay attention to little ole Gary, Indiana.

The crime there is horrible. Its such a desolate low economic area. Its actually only a few hours from me. I may try to make my way there next Aug lol

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 09, 2014, 12:06:39 AM
im wondering if the "illusion" idea is all an illusion. with the Jackson family you really never know. I did take Latoyas advice and watched the Illusionist movie.  :screaming-7365: I still don't know which part of the movie that she wants us to take notice of. Or is her story a part of the illusion/distraction?

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 09, 2014, 08:59:58 PM
Its not Brandon Howard. He has a lighter complexion and softer features. Just wanted to point out that its been very very hot in the surrounding areas near Gary. I mean HOTTTTTT. The heat index has been like 107 outside. Unless someone had something to hide, who in their right mind would wear all this long black during a time like that. Wonder what he's hiding. The only thing visible are his face and hands. I love the way he seems to purposely hiding his fingernails. To me he seems to be very leery.

Wanted to mention something about Paris too. Did anyone else notice how uncomfortable she seemed? Like something is disturbing her or heavily weighing on her mind? Its like she's thinking, "I'm so tired of pretending and going along with this hoax". Or maybe she was afraid that someone was gonna ask her about the hoax. Poor kid. You know how bold some people can be. Someone even asked Jermaine about it on Twitter. Just watch her reaction to the people on the vid that RK posted. I wonder what TJ was saying to her when he grabbed her by the arm.

Kinda nice to have something new to discuss. Oh when will it end? Or do we really want it to? Its a step away from all the horrible news I keep hearing on tv everyday

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 10, 2014, 12:34:27 AM
@iamher4mj, I gotta check out that rumor on Paris. Geez hope its not true. media will throw her under the bus like they have MJ. I'm generally very, very good at reading body language with people and im telling you, something is bothering that child. its not the usual bubbliness that we have seen with her in the past. I just love how Blanket frowns at people in absolute disgust. I notice he never seems to say anything. maybe its because they don't want him to slip up like his uncle Jermaine does constantly :icon_razz:

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 12, 2014, 01:41:15 AM
I still wonder what it all means though. And I agree with you. I always thought it was weird to celebrate his bday in Gary. He spent more of his life at Hayvenhurst and Neverland. In all honesty, he only spent what, 9 years in Gary?

Offline michaelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 28, 2014, 05:56:10 PM
It reminds me of the necklace from the movie The Illusionist if im not mistaken. Im still trying to figure out what Latoya wanted us to see in the movie. There are many angles in that film. Love it :LolLolLolLol: