Was MJ at his own bday celebration on 8/29/14?!!!

• 6 Replies

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Was MJ at his own bday celebration on 8/29/14?!!!

• on: September 08, 2014, 03:30:43 AM
Have to admit to a bit of a 'Coroner's Van' moment there!!  Damn, thought I was over that! LOL!

(Interesting comments by the way on the original vid this was taken from, discussing this mystery person.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:03:26 AM by curls »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 09, 2014, 03:27:44 AM
I can't believe I've been 'forced' to rewatch (sound off) the whole of the original vid RK posted on the other thread that I dislike so much:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnhF5tZtFI&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]  Sorry, I need to go to work, so can't play around with it now.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnhF5tZtFI

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24630.0.html

Mystery man in black features in the background all the way through, not just in the entering the house part, he's with the woman all in white carrying a blue bag and starts off like a spectator on the other side of the black railings, then there's a big group of people apparently letting him and her in through the gate, the big guy in a red top has the air of a bodyguard, then they appear to be posing for photos for the poor souls on the other side of the fence .... just watch it!  I tell you what's going on in the background is far more interesting than some fan getting her T-shirt signed!  :icon_lol:

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:59:48 AM by curls »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 09, 2014, 11:23:51 AM
Some of the comments say it's Brandon Howard - others say he was somewhere else that day so it can't be him.

Could they just be quiet, undemanding spectators who were 'rewarded' with a look inside the house??  IDK
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 11:25:15 AM by curls »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 09, 2014, 12:03:00 PM
RK, I'm having trouble posting pics/vids today, but there's a link to some pics on that YouTube page, and several of them appear to show Katherine (in blue!) at the side of the house with Blanket and others. Here's the link to the pics, scroll down to near the bottom: http://imgur.com/a/6H0X3

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 09, 2014, 02:22:47 PM
Okay. Thanks Curls. I see her now.
I did so enjoy that little bubble of hoax madness for a minute.

Well ... we don't know the timing of these pics and vid.  Maybe she had time to get changed and put on a new head once she was inside the house before making her appearance by the railings!  I know, madness indeed, but I admit I thought the same as you when I saw them together like that!

@18wheels, I didn't realise that was Rebbie (haven't listened to the sound all the way through!) - thanks.

@Souza, you asked why would he take such a risk.  I say what risk?  Why not?  He's still dead!  Someone once said when you do the impossible, you become safe in its absurdity.  Not that I'm really serious about this mystery figure being MJ, but unless someone comes up with who it actually is, there is no reason why it couldn't be. IMO
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:35:06 PM by curls »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: September 12, 2014, 02:43:23 AM
It's common for the birthplace of a famous person to be the focus, no matter where else they may have lived.