What i hear in Xscape lyrics!!!!
September 05, 2014, 09:06:50 PM
ok so I finally broke down and bought the Xscape album a few weeks ago. I never bought the "Michael" cd because something just didn't rub me right regarding it. But I thought it was weird how heavily this new album seemed to be promoted. So I caved and bought it. I love it. Especially Chicago and Do You Know Where Your Children Are? So I know that he tends to hide lyrics in his songs and some songs even have dual meanings. I listened to the cd at least 100 times before I noticed some spoken lyrics in a couple of songs.

1. Do You Know Where Your Children Are:

He's talking about the little girl thru the first and second verses. Then suddenly in the bridge he says:

" Save Me" but next lyric is inaudible
"Save Me, I'm tired of the life"
"Save Me, I, I wanna go"
"Save Me" then inaudible
"Save Me, I, I wanna leave"

Does NOT fit in with the song whatsoever. None of the adlibs or lyrics that I highlighted in red are written in the lyrics part of the book that came with the cd. That's so weird to me. When I finally heard this, I started the song over 6 times. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If you are not paying attention, you can miss it. But once you're aware, it is very clear. It broke my heart to hear this. Was he truly asking somebody to help him. His voice seemed so sincere.  :'(

2. Xscape

I have to be honest, this song had to grow on me. But after listening to it a few times. Towards the end of the song, he says:

"I got to get away with my mother, with my mother"   :omg:

Those words are not written in the lyrics in the book either. What could it mean? I thought about the whole Katherine Jackson being kidnapped story last year that was reported in the media. Anyone care to elaborate or chime in?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Re: What i hear in Xscape lyrics!!!!
September 06, 2014, 01:07:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok so I finally broke down and bought the Xscape album a few weeks ago. I never bought the "Michael" cd because something just didn't rub me right regarding it. But I thought it was weird how heavily this new album seemed to be promoted. So I caved and bought it. I love it. Especially Chicago and Do You Know Where Your Children Are? So I know that he tends to hide lyrics in his songs and some songs even have dual meanings. I listened to the cd at least 100 times before I noticed some spoken lyrics in a couple of songs.

1. Do You Know Where Your Children Are:

He's talking about the little girl thru the first and second verses. Then suddenly in the bridge he says:

" Save Me" but next lyric is inaudible
"Save Me, I'm tired of the life"
"Save Me, I, I wanna go"
"Save Me" then inaudible
"Save Me, I, I wanna leave"

Does NOT fit in with the song whatsoever. None of the adlibs or lyrics that I highlighted in red are written in the lyrics part of the book that came with the cd. That's so weird to me. When I finally heard this, I started the song over 6 times. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. If you are not paying attention, you can miss it. But once you're aware, it is very clear. It broke my heart to hear this. Was he truly asking somebody to help him. His voice seemed so sincere.  :'(

2. Xscape

I have to be honest, this song had to grow on me. But after listening to it a few times. Towards the end of the song, he says:

"I got to get away with my mother, with my mother"   :omg:

Those words are not written in the lyrics in the book either. What could it mean? I thought about the whole Katherine Jackson being kidnapped story last year that was reported in the media. Anyone care to elaborate or chime in?
Hey, that is interesting, that he has left it up in the air, a mystery, subject to whichever ear is listening (& not written down in the official lyrics). But although we don't know him, except for what he has allowed us to "know" about him--- and he has demonstrated great protective love for his mom, I can't believe MJ, at 56 years old, is a guy actually wishing most to get away with his mother. Are you certain he isn't saying his "brother" (his twin :icon_e_surprised:  ;)), or more likely, his "Other" (his woman--remember the song at the end of Tll, "I hadn't anyone until you...")? Now THAT was  :'( :'( to me. But he was pulling our legs, and pulling on our heartstrings. Right? :icon_lol: :icon_cry:

He COULD be still :icon_albino: "playing with us", AGAIN.  :icon_rolleyes: He's REALLY good at this. :icon_e_wink: I actually don't expect anything else, by now!  :over-react-smiley:  :smiley-vault-misc-150: He cranks out fiction like rabbits crank out rabbits. :suspect: I think the idea that he wants to "get away from it all" is complete fiction, and has been. :icon_e_surprised: He is enjoying this life he has crafted for himself, hiding in plain sight in a cloak of fiction and controversy (and I don't mean that in a harsh way. To loosely quote the latest Houdini venture, he is an "actor playing a magician", and with smoke and m i r r o r s  as his playthings, nothing BUT :bowdown: perfected illusion, as a seasoned performer, could be the result . :michael_jackson-1135:).

I could be wrong, but that's my take on it :icon_e_smile:. :icon_geek: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 07, 2014, 09:23:06 PM
@its her, I love your way of analyzing things. I think MJ left so much up in the air for us to figure out. But then I thought about the whole kidnapped Katherine story last year. When I looked at the pics of Katherine playing cards at the table with Rebbie after she supposedly came back home, my jaw dropped. To me, that does not look like Katherine at all.

When was she last seen? Why is she wearing that same blue outfit in almost every pic we have seen of her in the past few years? Was she in danger? Or is that just another distraction? im confused as to all. The lyrics are plain as day. But did he mean something other than what he said?

Could his "mother" really be his "mama" as in his lover? Or did he and Katherine really get away? idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 07, 2014, 10:59:29 PM
weren't all of these supposed to be written long ago?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 07, 2014, 11:04:52 PM
supposedly. I just find it weird that those lyrics are not printed in the book with the other words to the songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2014, 09:46:09 PM
Listened to the cd again today, especially the song Xscape. Could it be as simple as him saying goodbye to his fans? But for what reason?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 08, 2014, 10:38:22 PM
@its her, I love your way of analyzing things. I think MJ left so much up in the air for us to figure out. But then I thought about the whole kidnapped Katherine story last year. When I looked at the pics of Katherine playing cards at the table with Rebbie after she supposedly came back home, my jaw dropped. To me, that does not look like Katherine at all.

When was she last seen? Why is she wearing that same blue outfit in almost every pic we have seen of her in the past few years? Was she in danger? Or is that just another distraction? im confused as to all. The lyrics are plain as day. But did he mean something other than what he said?

Could his "mother" really be his "mama" as in his lover? Or did he and Katherine really get away? idk

Hey, thank you, michaelslady!  :) I think the blue outfit is some kind of purposeful clue, and SimPatty had lots of collages of these on the forum somewhere, but talk about jaw dropping--- :o try this on for size: have you ever wondered if MJ is impersonating his own mom sometimes? I swear, sometimes, she is a natural, softspoken, genteel, kind of nervous (about saying something wrong and blowing the Hoax on tv) southern lady, but once or twice, she seemed to be, er,  :icon_albino: disguised as herself :affraid:  :icon_e_surprised:.

I don't know how better to say it! :errrr: (!) Do NOT take this wrongly, but, I mean, more made up than usual, and um, less "Mom-ish" (that is, other-centered: proud and sweetly mindful of pleasing her son Michael) but more sure of herself, in a self-oriented kind of manner ("I AM Michael and this is how I want it done"). That make sense?  :icon_e_confused:

I haven't mentioned it before you did, in case  :icon_redface: :icon_redface: she was just having a bad hair day, but now I wonder if it was really a  :michael_jackson-1135: THAT kind of "BAD" hair day. She didn't have that "rushed-but-oh-well" look in her eyes :bearhug:,  that mommies do sometimes. A guy wouldn't.  It's totally a girl thing.

Hey---this is a blockbuster hoax, I will question everything.  :computer-losy-smiley: It is NOT beyond MJ to dress up like anyone, even himself, why not even his parents! Actually, it would be most considerate of him to take some of her many planned appearances for her! :beerchug:
Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:46:45 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 08, 2014, 10:58:54 PM
@ Its her, omg thank you for making me fall out of my seat laughing.  :th_bravo:

Yes, I too noticed that sometimes mama Katie don't seem like mama Katie. So that leads me to wonder why? Come to think of it, MJ always always had his mothers mouth and wide smile. So wouldn't be hard to pull off at all. Who would think to pay attention to "her" right? Nobody would ever suspect it.

Now im off to find Simpattys posts on that infamous blue outfit. wonder what it means. just when you think this whole thing may be dying down, no pun intended, more weirdness comes about. hey, theres never anything good on tv lately. im enjoying this soap opera while it lasts.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 08, 2014, 11:51:55 PM
@ Its her, omg thank you for making me fall out of my seat laughing.  :th_bravo:

Yes, I too noticed that sometimes mama Katie don't seem like mama Katie. So that leads me to wonder why? Come to think of it, MJ always always had his mothers mouth and wide smile. So wouldn't be hard to pull off at all. Who would think to pay attention to "her" right? Nobody would ever suspect it.

Now im off to find Simpattys posts on that infamous blue outfit. wonder what it means. just when you think this whole thing may be dying down, no pun intended, more weirdness comes about. hey, theres never anything good on tv lately. im enjoying this soap opera while it lasts.  :icon_razz:

Well, he said he was going to shock people! He is quite the clever boy...keeping us all on our toes. But sometimes she does look more like him than I remembered. It was a red flag that he'd have his mom gallivanting all over, the first couple years, a major player in this adventure, in her eighties. It could also be one of his doubles playing the part of her, too.  I'm so glad you mentioned that here! I thought I was seeing things.  :icon_lol:

@suspicious mind, I did hear the song was written a while ago, and I think this song is another hoax song. I don't think he wanted to escape his life then, either. He would have opted out then, instead of planning a great big HOAX for years, and feeding it for five more! Does this mean he loves us more?  :icon_e_biggrin: The words in the song may hold some truth, but some are hoax words, to drive the fiction that he's a tortured soul and take us for a ride by our emotions. He wants us to lose all hope of his ever showing up in our lives again. All so we can't predict anything about him! It's probably going to get much scarier before it gets better.  :icon_pale: When we all give up,  :'(

BAM, there he'll be!  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 09, 2014, 03:01:47 AM
I was wondering if people here were going to post something about this also. I'm glad other peoplethis too so I don't think I'm crazy. I thought I heard in the Xscape song Michael sing "it's my mother a couple times " or something to do with his mother
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

September 09, 2014, 10:20:26 AM

Well, he said he was going to shock people! He is quite the clever boy...keeping us all on our toes. But sometimes she does look more like him than I remembered. It was a red flag that he'd have his mom gallivanting all over, the first couple years, a major player in this adventure, in her eighties. It could also be one of his doubles playing the part of her, too.  I'm so glad you mentioned that here! I thought I was seeing things.  :icon_lol:

@suspicious mind, I did hear the song was written a while ago, and I think this song is another hoax song. I don't think he wanted to escape his life then, either. He would have opted out then, instead of planning a great big HOAX for years, and feeding it for five more! Does this mean he loves us more?  :icon_e_biggrin: The words in the song may hold some truth, but some are hoax words, to drive the fiction that he's a tortured soul and take us for a ride by our emotions. He wants us to lose all hope of his ever showing up in our lives again. All so we can't predict anything about him! It's probably going to get much scarier before it gets better.  :icon_pale: When we all give up,  :'(

BAM, there he'll be!  :multiplespotting:

I feel like I'm in that old game of pin the tail on the donkey.  Blind, bumping into walls, sometimes feeling very confident only to fall into another trap, chasing a tale that seems to never end! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2014, 08:01:45 PM
I feel the same way  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2014, 10:33:33 PM
I have both versions of the cd and even between those there are differences - starting with the cover.

Why would one be in silver and one be in gold? Why would the hair be different? Why would parts of the jacket be different?

Another song that has differences is Loving you; he says I'll stay home instead but the booklet has I'll stay home in bed.

Michael, when did you record the final version that we hear on the cd???? And why did you change the words? I think it was for all of the beLIEvers. To let us know he is still around and that we should stick around too.

:michael_jackson-1135:

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2014, 11:11:38 PM
@ iamhere4mj, thank you for telling us that you noticed these things too. glad to know that im not going crazy  :icon_razz:. Yes I have noticed the differences. I always say that MJ sounds older in the songs. His voice is raw, raspy, deep and sooo sexy to me.  :thjajaja121:

That's not young Mike like Sony claims. Yes there are lyrical changes, omitted lyrics and he knows that only some will catch it. he loves us enough to let us know that he ok in his own little way.

I wish there was a way someone could post a side by side comparison pic of the 2 covers of the cd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2014, 06:25:58 PM
Here is a side by side of the two cd's. I did lighten the pic so easier to see.

The hair is the most noticeable - you have to look closely to really see it. Look on the left side of each pic by his ear.

Also, the material on the left shoulder in the silver pic looks like there isn't as much as what the gold pic has.

Michael's face also looks more round in the gold vs. the silver.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions