No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: just because
August 28, 2014, 02:55:53 PM
 :(  There is no more   :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mindTopic starter

September 01, 2014, 07:44:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

as i read this i was reminded of this group.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 07, 2014, 09:57:02 AM
this was on my facebook feed today and i thought it was so interesting . and given some of the things that have shown up here i was kind of  :icon_eek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2014, 06:16:35 PM
has anyone ever seen this before? it was posted july 8 2009

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 13, 2014, 08:10:06 PM
has anyone ever seen this before? it was posted july 8 2009

Hi @Sus. I have heard this song before. It was released in 1984 [oh those eighties!!]. I had a little look around and found out the song went gold for Jerms and the B side was  this lovely R&B duet with Whitney.
[youtube]yDqSybvQDCI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2014, 10:42:32 AM
couldn't help but think  :WTF: when i saw all the ummm shall we say hoax buzz connections and then what was there.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 05, 2014, 11:54:41 AM
Just random stuff for this random stuff thread....  I laughed at  how he pokes fun at Jermaine.

"I admit that I love starting trends, but I never thought wearing white socks was going to catch on. Not too long ago it was considered extremely square to wear white socks. It was cool in the 1950s, but in the '60s and '70s you wouldn't be caught dead in white socks. It was too square to even consider - for most people. But I never stopped wearing them. Ever. My brothers would call me a dip, but I didn't care. My brother Jermaine would get upset and call my mother, "Mother, Michael's wearing his white socks again. Can't you do something? Talk to him." He would complain bitterly. They'd all tell me I was a goofball. But I still wore my white socks, and now it's cool again. Those white socks must have caught on just to spite Jermaine. I get tickled when I think about it. After Thriller came out, it even became okay to wear your pants high around your ankles again.
My attitude is if fashion says it's forbidden, I'm going to do it."
- Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 20, 2014, 04:39:55 PM

ok in this video they give him this list , the one he goes on to say is about things he wants to discuss in an interview. the one that has always jumped out at me is the inauguration of bill clinton. does anyone know anything about this and where the rumor came from.  i have to say i have always found the pics with clinton and mikes kids made cringe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2015, 10:09:09 AM
enjoy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 22, 2015, 10:48:46 AM
Thanks . I did enjoy that. Kentucky Rain and Suspicious Minds are among my favorites. It would be a hard decision though.
Now for some reason, I need to go watch Stranger in Moscow.  Just something therapeutic about all that rain.  It's raining heavily here at the moment too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2015, 09:57:51 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2015, 06:18:05 AM

scroll down a little to a vid of michael reading to the kids
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2015, 02:24:25 PM

scroll down a little to a vid of michael reading to the kids

Oh my goodness. I loveeeeeee his voice when he speaks. I would listen to him read to me all day long. He has a cold and seems a bit irritated here though. I laughed at how fast he closed that book. But how could anyone dislike this man? He is absolutely gorgeous to me in this video. I mean just beautiful. He left me truly breathless when I watched this. I can't even explain it.  :-* :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions