Pan 2015 and MJ Birthday 2014
August 27, 2014, 06:33:12 AM
So I know not much Information but I want to share with you maybe you have some interesting ideas.

PAN will come out on July 2015 i find that some 2nd Director called Michael Michael strange Name for a Person I know USA a Special Place with strange names but is it normal that even one of the production Crew members have an Special Name (Kind of Artistname so many have as actors and actresses). I don´t know if Michael would be part of that Movie as Actor or as an Kind of Director ??? hmmm but one of our favourite line here is the SEE YOU IN JULY line so could it be finally after so much disappointed Julys so far.

and another great Thing in two days our angel have his birthday but not a particular one a very Special one cause if our lovely ways his birthday is on August 29th 2014 or like 29.8.2014 or 8/29/2014 so we have a 9 in (29) added the 2 of it to 2014 and we have another 9 and he become 54 he is getting his 54th birthday 5+4= 9 of course and the last eight could be only as sweet hint for the Elvis Connection so we get a 999 for that matter so is bam day coming finally really closer  :icon_e_wink: I would be more than pleased if we come together like Michael sung miss him to much for too Long let´s beat it what u think some ideas for that??  :bearhug: :multiplespotting: and btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL HAVE A NICE FRIDAY AND WEEKEND WILL GIVE ANOTHER GREETINGS HOPEFULLY NOT FORGOTTEN ON FRIDAY WE MISS YOU PLEASE SHOW US SOON WHAT WE KNOW SHOCK THE WORLD AND LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE :multiplespotting: :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal