curls

Re: Xcape cover/Universe is a hologram theory
August 29, 2014, 04:01:29 AM
Bec, do you have a YouTube link to Part 3?  It appears you have to visit their website and download it from there, which I'm reluctant to do.

(Thanks for posting this by the way, interesting and thought provoking, though so far raises more questions than provides answers for me!)
Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 04:05:33 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

August 29, 2014, 11:22:23 AM
Sure curls, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvCG9o8Nn4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

August 30, 2014, 01:38:38 PM
Great discussion! Mystical mix of Someone or Something guiding us, and us controlling our own successes. I think MJ's always loved doing things that open up discussion/debate; loves controversy as Teddy Riley said.

I agree with Curls:
I'm always sceptical about science theories, as I am with religious ones, that claim to have finally explained everything.  I doubt we've barely scratched the surface re the meaning of life etc.
And nothing alters the fact that life, as we know it, is a mix of pain, suffering, joy and happiness. We still have to live it!

MichaelJoeJackson
i attracted several things from good grades even when i feel i didn't do good with belief and visualization i attracted good grades i attracted money and small things like food i want and i once was driving around and i wanted to see 2 orange cars...its very rare to see orange cars but i wanted to see them regardless TWO of them....i set my intention and relaxed knowing it will come to me and well well well what to dya know...shortly afterwards i see 2 orange cars...Nikola Tesla also knew this Law.  This is law just like the law of gravity there is no escaping it you are creating every single second of your life whether you are aware of it or not.  Also how do you explain the vast amount of success stories, also there is this lady who wrote on a piece of paper the amount of 112,000,000 and believed and visualized she would win it and she won it....forgot her name but you can google her, my mom even healed her eyesight through affirmations and belief.
I 100% believe in this 'visualization' for accomplishing things and healing our own bodies; has happened for me.

Bec
We can only react to the experiences which are scripted for us. In short--life is a movie; also sounds familiar.
Before Omer put out his song Life is a Movie in Nov 2011, I had started my twitter account in 2010 naming myself Lifeisamovie1. Here's his lyrics: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But I still believe that the 'Script' has basically been already written, including in it all our 'choices', if that makes sense. How can real psychics or prophets tell the future, and many people have dreams that accurately come true, if they are not tapping in some 'storyboard' above. Either that or their prophecy/dream actually moved reality to happen that way. We are actors/actresses on a stage, but sincerely feel we fighting for our choices every day.

Gwynned
Using the analogy of the projector, with our minds being the projector and our lives the movie we create, I have to ask, who is controlling the projector?

Yes, we can project our thoughts/desires as MJ wrote his dreams/goals on his mirrors, walls, and on notes. But he would definately say it was God who gave the ideas, lyrics, visions to him. It reminds me of the exercise of trying imagine the edge of the universe. You simply cannot. Is there a wall like a ball going all around it, and then what is outside that? Then the picture of the universe being inside a ball that a child is playing with somewhere, like Horton the Who played with the little fluff world on the flower.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
"The film ends with the narrator revealing that the Jungle of Nool, or rather Earth, is just one speck, like Whoville, among numerous others, floating in outer space." The Bible talks of the heavens being rolled up like a scroll, so perhaps it's shape can be manipulated and holes poked through it for gates, etc. A Place Without No Name is all about another 'world', perhaps it's the real one or a hologram, who knows!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions