becTopic starter

Xcape cover/Universe is a hologram theory
August 25, 2014, 11:57:35 PM
The Xcape album cover is MJ turning into a hologram by passing through a black hole. Or... MJ becoming 2D by falling into a black hole. Or... MJ becoming 3D when emerging from the 2D black hole environment. If you look into the holographic universe theory it explains everything about this album cover perfectly.

Advances in quantum physics have revealed a startling new theory that the universe is a hologram. Black holes suck in information and reduce everything they swallow to 2D information which gets spread along the surface (or horizon) of a black hole. Because of the laws of physics that no matter (or information) can ever "go away"; matter simply becomes transformed but never gets lost, this means that the entire universe, and everything in it is actually a hologram. Or a simulation. Much like how we play sim games with characters, this is likely all we really are. A character in someone's sim game. It's more complicated then that, and I don't have time to go over the whole thing, but it stacks up interestingly well.

This is not some wacky far out theory. It's a theory like gravity is a theory. And relativity. Which basically means it may well be the truth regarding ourselves and our world and the entire universe and everything in it. It's all an illusion of 3D; much like a hologram.

Check out this series which explains in detail the holographic universe theory and you will find that the album cover chosen for Xcape--as well as the advent of the MJ hologram, are both perfectly explained by this concept of quantum physics and the laws of the universe. It really could change everything that we thought we knew about the meaning of life and "god".

Here is the link to part 1 of 5. I am currently on part 4. Each part is approx. 1.5hrs long. Again, this isn't wacky stuff. Rather it is a good science documentary series. Enjoy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Xcape cover/Universe is a hologram theory
August 26, 2014, 02:55:32 AM
What made you suddenly look into this bec? Do you have a new theory re the hoax?

thanks for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

gwynned

August 26, 2014, 05:54:07 AM
Thanks, Bec, for the suggestion.  I am anxious to watch this series.  I have read The Holographic Universe and consider the theory interesting for a variety of reasons, not least because it is supported in ancient Indian texts which call the world as we know it 'maya', or the 'illusion' of the material world.  The theory is also supported in the movie The Matrix.  Or even Plato's shadows on the cave.  In other words, there are other references that suggest that the world we inhabit is not real, even though for all the world it feels so.

And there does seem to be lots of 'holograms' in this hoax, so I can't think their inclusion is accidental.  Perhaps at least part of the point is that we are all (mostly all) totally invested in the illusion, and so we can be jerked around by the creators of the illusion, who manipulate us like objects in a virtual reality game.  In so doing, we are distracted from our real source of power which lies within ourselves and in nature.     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2014, 01:09:49 AM
wow you are a genius for making that connection bec!!! and @gwynned i agree with what you said "Perhaps at least part of the point is that we are all (mostly all) totally invested in the illusion, and so we can be jerked around by the creators of the illusion, who manipulate us like objects in a virtual reality game.  In so doing, we are distracted from our real source of power which lies within ourselves and in nature. "   SO TRUE!!!!! I think maybe michael is trying to warn us and wants us to wake up and know that we are very powerful beings every single one of us! You can have, be, and do everything you want!!!!! and that we should stop being brainwashed!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

August 27, 2014, 10:28:13 AM
No, according to the theory, we have no power within ourselves to alter anything about our lives, we are merely pawns, or avatars being used to play a game. We can only react to the experiences which are scripted for us. In short--life is a movie; also sounds familiar. You guys should really watch a couple of the documentary series before commenting on possible connections because the concept of us having any kind of power is completely the opposite of what is presented by this theory.

I stumbled upon this connection because I have been researching the laws of the universe and quantum physics the past several months for fun. Every time I open the forum I am staring at the album cover and bingo--it reminded me of the discoveries recently made regarding black holes.

If one were to fully immerse themselves into this theory and allow it to change how they live their lives, one could really do whatever one wanted because it's all an illusion, set up and scripted by a creator, but not necessarily one creator.

Anyway, interesting stuff to put the world and life into perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

August 27, 2014, 11:18:28 AM
Aren't you contradicting yourself here bec?  You say (my bolding):

... according to the theory, we have no power within ourselves to alter anything about our lives, we are merely pawns, or avatars being used to play a game. We can only react to the experiences which are scripted
for us. ...
... then finish with:

... If one were to fully immerse themselves into this theory and allow it to change how they live their lives, one could really do whatever one wanted because it's all an illusion, set up and scripted by a creator, ...
It sounds like the age old religious debate about whether we actually have free-will or is it all 'scripted' by God?

Anyway, I've watched the first part - very watchable I have to say, but having something presented in an understandable (to the likes of me) way doesn't make what's being presented the truth.

I'm always sceptical about science theories, as I am with religious ones, that claim to have finally explained everything.  I doubt we've barely scratched the surface re the meaning of life etc.

And nothing alters the fact that life, as we know it, is a mix of pain, suffering, joy and happiness. We still have to live it!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2014, 09:53:46 PM
Sorry, not to start a debate, but I don't believe in the "do what we want aspect". it reminds me of the illuminati/freemasonry "do what thou wilst" concept that they live by and was taught by satanic Alastair Crowley. Rapper Jay-Z even promotes it in his music and wears the shirts with that saying. I have seen many Hollwood celebrities promote that way of thinking. Which to me is soooo dangerous. if you notice, since this concept has been spreaded by the elite, more and more, people are now like "its all about me and what I want, forget everyone else". I'm a Christian and I do tread lightly when it comes to physics, science, the universe, etc.

Anyway, I will say that I found Kenny Ortegas statement about MJ a bit disturbing and I wondered what it meant. he said that everyone loves Mike because "Michael is in our universe and beyond, on earth and in outer space".  :icon_e_surprised: Can someone elaborate on that possibly please? thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 27, 2014, 10:07:54 PM
Sorry, not to start a debate, but I don't believe in the "do what we want aspect". it reminds me of the illuminati/freemasonry "do what thou wilst" concept that they live by and was taught by satanic Alastair Crowley. Rapper Jay-Z even promotes it in his music and wears the shirts with that saying. I have seen many Hollwood celebrities promote that way of thinking. Which to me is soooo dangerous. if you notice, since this concept has been spreaded by the elite, more and more, people are now like "its all about me and what I want, forget everyone else". I'm a Christian and I do tread lightly when it comes to physics, science, the universe, etc.

Anyway, I will say that I found Kenny Ortegas statement about MJ a bit disturbing and I wondered what it meant. he said that everyone loves Mike because "Michael is in our universe and beyond, on earth and in outer space".  :icon_e_surprised: Can someone elaborate on that possibly please? thanks

Well, I had not heard of that quote from Kenny but it reminds me of Johnny Depp in Transcendence and Scarlett Johansen in Lucy.  Both had, through different routes, attained enlightenment and could do anything, be anything, know anything and travel anywhere - in their minds.  It was suggested in Lucy that she was able to use the 90% of the brain that we don't, and her abilities increased exponentially as she approached 100% usage. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

August 28, 2014, 12:52:54 AM
@curls, no contradiction because what you 'want' is actually just electrical impulses in your brain which were essentially downloaded. So if you want to do it you were meant to do it.  Whatever choice you make you were programmed to make so you might as well just go with the flow and stop worrying about the future because whatever will happen will happen and we don't really have any control over it. Basically just relax and let it happen. Live life, do whatever makes you happy because you're destined to do it, for better or worse. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? Let go and let God? It's the same idea.

"God" is whoever or whatever is downloading these electrical impulses to our brains which is impossible for us to know because it, "god", exists outside of our reality.

Anyway, watch the documentary if this interests you at all.

Incidentally, I came across this theory while researching "scientific proof for God", regarding the laws of the universe. Some of you who "tread lightly with science" ought to think again because science can very nearly prove the existence of a creator, or as close to proof as you could possibly get, and do a whole lot better job of it then religious people. Looking into this science is how I got here, an atheist admitting there's probably more to this whole thing then I thought. I'm now pretty convinced there almost certainly has to be a creator.

And this has nothing to do with MJ or the hoax, other then the album cover artwork reminding me of the theory. Again, theory like relativity or gravity. Not theory like LiveMJ at UCLA.
Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 12:53:52 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 28, 2014, 01:22:37 AM
Guys this documentary was sh*t, the guy speaking is not reliable and should not be trusted or listened to.  this whole theory about a field downloading stuff into ur brain and then manifesting is bullsh*t (no offence to anyone) and i would know why? because i experienced the law of attraction we have the ability to manifest whatever we want/there are no limits at all, everything and anything is possible.  God gave us this power this power of creation theres evidence of this in the bible AND the quran they both talk about this law and this power as well Buddhism and Hinduism.  All of the greatest people knew this Einstein, Emerson, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad, Wallas D. Wattles, Napoleon Hill, heck even Jim carry; let me tell you his story he before he was famous wrote down on a piece of paper 10 million dollars and believed he would get it later on in his life he got this amount from the movie dumb and dumber a 10 million dollar check, Will smith also knows this, all of the greatest philosophers and saints and scientists know this, the guy talking in this video contradicts himself several times and is misinterpreting what all the teachers in this documentary are saying for example Michael tabolt says the power of the mind can modulate the immune system heal wounds rapidly, melt tumors and reshape living flesh in ways that almost defy believe if u dint believe me google it imagination is everything you create your reality no one else does you have free will, nothing is downloaded to your brain sh*t LMAO i cant take this guy seriously dont listen to him in the beginning he says i am no physicists or whatever so who are you gonna believe all the amazing people i mentioned in my comment or him? he contradicted himself so many times so many times and guys i would not be writing this if i haven't experienced this i attracted several things from good grades even when i feel i didn't do good with belief and visualization i attracted good grades i attracted money and small things like food i want and i once was driving around and i wanted to see 2 orange cars...its very rare to see orange cars but i wanted to see them regardless TWO of them....i set my intention and relaxed knowing it will come to me and well well well what to dya know...shortly afterwards i see 2 orange cars...Nikola Tesla also knew this Law.  This is law just like the law of gravity there is no escaping it you are creating every single second of your life whether you are aware of it or not.  Also how do you explain the vast amount of success stories, also there is this lady who wrote on a piece of paper the amount of 112,000,000 and believed and visualized she would win it and she won it....forgot her name but you can google her, my mom even healed her eyesight through affirmations and belief. Yes our universe is a hologram but are you really gonna believe theres this feild that dowloads info into our minds and lasers and all that crap c'mon...no just no, i know what im talking about ive reserahced this for a very long time and have experianced it, this guy dont know sh*t sorry.

Btw everything i said please dont take it in an offensive way i do not want or mean to offend anyone i am just stating the truth i would not have written out this whole thing if i wasnt sure we create our reality LOL. ive done it and you can too.
"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. NOTHING will be impossible for you." Jesus

"Therefore I tell you, ALL the things you pray and ask for believe that you have received them, and you will have them." Jesus
"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe , all things are possible to him that believeth."

"Don't fear, only believe" Jesus

"For what I fear comes upon me, And what I dread befalls me.

"You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High." Jesus

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2014, 01:44:27 AM
Oh and btw guys this law this law of attraction or creation whatever you wanna call it was also stated in the emerald tablet. If you wanna know the REAL TRUTH read the sceince of getting rich by wallas d wattles and ask and it is given by abraham hicks and power of awareness by neville goddard. 

You create your own reality no exceptions, what is the point of life if we are to be controlled all the time? God created us so he can play with us like dolls or sims? We have free will, we are on this earth to create the life we want, God gave us this power of creation we are apart of God himself we have this power whether you want to believe it or not its always in motion.  People ask who am i? what am i doing here? whats the point of life? well ill tell you that you are an energetic being with the power to create anything and everything you want remember NO LIMITS. What are you doing here?  well you fo sho as hell not here to be controlled and have info and ideas downloaded in yo head  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: whats the point of life?  idk but once again defintaley not to be controlled.....thoughts become things YOUR thoughts become things.  Btw Michael Jackson knew this i think, i think knew the power of positive thinking i read it somewhere here on this forum and he would meditate.

;) Nothing but Love guys, everyone deserves to live the life of their dreams and you CAN, that is the whole point of life you didNT come here to suffer and be controlled, your mind is the projector and you project your own reality. Please WAKE UP.
Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:47:55 AM by MichaelJoeJackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 28, 2014, 08:39:41 AM
MJJ, I really appreciate your comments and agree that we do create our reality.  However, most of us are unaware of our thoughts most of the time and often our thoughts are not really OURS but have been embedded in us by various people and institutions.  These become our subconscious thoughts and they create a problem, which, IMO, is why often our dreams don't come true.  Most people don't even question these ideas and they operate behind the scenes to undermine our conscious desires.  A simple idea.  Let's say I want a new car.  I put a picture of this car up in my room and focus on it or do whatever to attract this car.  BUT, deep inside is this idea that I don't deserve a new car.  Or maybe I was taught that poverty is more enlightened than wealth.  Whatever.  THOSE thoughts are far more powerful than a conscious desire.  And these thoughts are VERY hard to remove because they often go unacknowledged and are buried so deep they are accepted as the air we breathe. 

As for God wanting us to be happy and enjoy our lives, etc., well I grew up with absolute terror of a God that watched my every thought and wrote down every infraction for all eternity.  Try as I might, I cannot completely replace that image of a loving God who wants only my happiness. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
August 28, 2014, 10:22:06 AM
As for God wanting us to be happy and enjoy our lives, etc., well I grew up with absolute terror of a God that watched my every thought and wrote down every infraction for all eternity.  Try as I might, I cannot completely replace that image of a loving God who wants only my happiness.

Gwynned, I don't know what your personal experiences are and I don't know what made you believe that way about God, but for all I know (and it's completely based on my personal experiences) every good thing that we might have ever experienced in our lives is a return gift for every good thing that we did. To be more general, there's just positive and negative energy, where positive energy stands for God and negative for all the evil. And if you grew up being terrified of a "God" then maybe that wasn't really God in it's true sense. So I don't want to sound too philosophical or something and I definitely have no knowledge of the circumstances that lead you to be believe so, but I'm simply sharing what I feel and this is truth to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

August 28, 2014, 11:04:29 AM
There was an interesting quote in Part 1 of this series:   "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Arthur Conan Doyle

I disagree with this as it assumes one has all the necessary information to start with, which, of course, scientists (or believers in God) (or Joe Public) don't.

The last few posts just reinforce my personal views - it's almost laughable that we (as a species) are arrogant enough to think we have the ability to answer the big universal questions. It's interesting, and has of course certainly furthered our knowledge, to study, experiment, speculate and discuss ... but that's all it is.  We are tiny and insignificant in the great scheme of things.

Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 11:05:56 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

August 28, 2014, 11:55:54 AM

Gwynned, I don't know what your personal experiences are and I don't know what made you believe that way about God, but for all I know (and it's completely based on my personal experiences) every good thing that we might have ever experienced in our lives is a return gift for every good thing that we did. To be more general, there's just positive and negative energy, where positive energy stands for God and negative for all the evil. And if you grew up being terrified of a "God" then maybe that wasn't really God in it's true sense. So I don't want to sound too philosophical or something and I definitely have no knowledge of the circumstances that lead you to be believe so, but I'm simply sharing what I feel and this is truth to me.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.  My point is not that I currently believe that way, only that initial impressions at a young age are difficult to extract, especially when they are provided by those in authority.  The Jesuits say if they can have a child til 7 (or maybe it was 5!) they will have them forever.  I was raised Roman Catholic with 12 years of Catholic school.    In those days, not going to Sunday mass would land you in hell, and believing that one could know God directly meant you were a heretic.  As an adult, I can look back objectively and say that was ridiculous, but we all carry that little child inside and only with a great deal of work and/or the influence and support of others can we overcome some of those initial traumas and misconceptions that run our lives without our awareness.  It is why people who have been abused often repeat the pattern of abuse. 

Using the analogy of the projector, with our minds being the projector and our lives the movie we create, I have to ask, who is controlling the projector?  How many unconscious thoughts do we have in a second that we are hardly aware of?  it is why, I believe, positive thinking doesn't work.  In my case, I could repeat over and over, 'God is a loving God' but there is always that little voice saying, 'Are you sure?'  It doesn't work, because we don't really believe it deep down inside.  Think of pointing an arrow, you find your target, pull back and aim but just as you are ready to release you hear an old tape, 'What a loser you are.  You've never been able to hit your target before.  What make you think you can now?'  You release, miss the target and repeat the broken record of your life. 

I don't mean to sound down hearted or victimized.  We all have challenges to overcome.  I too have had little and some big miracles in my life by thinking positive and wholeheartedly believing.  I am merely saying it's not a simple matter of changing your thoughts like you would change your outfit. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions