Guardians of the Galaxy (last MARVEL movie)
August 18, 2014, 12:32:19 PM
Did anyone see this movie ?
I saw it last week and couldn't post about it because i was on holiday with no internet access.

This movie deserves a "BIG CLUE INSIDE" alert !

There is a character named Groot, which is a tree-man that looks a bit like Ents, from lord of the rings. he doesn't talk much, only 3 words and people think he is a bit stupid, but he is very strong and can make wonderful things like grow a flower (that he offers to a little girl) or create light by giving life to some bugs.

In the end, the good guys fight the bad guy and the space-ship will crash but the tree man grows some branch all around them to protect them, he dies by doing such and nothing remain from him but dead wood, partly burned.
BUT his best friend keep a piece of wood from him as a memory, and at the end of the movie he keeps the piece of wood in a pot and you can see him slowly reborn from the piece of wood that they thought to be dead and the little growing plant is dancing in its pot to the song I WANT YOU BACK from the Jackson 5

I mean, do i have do say more ? :thjajaja121:

Michael, i'm so sure you bought MARVEL, or you surely found a way to set your little toes somewhere in there. That one was obvious and so i love it because holidays are not made to think ! Love you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

That really made me smile!  Thanks so much.  What is left to say other than 'WE WANT YOU BACK!!' :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw it last week and couldn't post about it because i was on holiday with no internet access.

There is a character named Groot, which is a tree-man that looks a bit like Ents, from lord of the rings. he doesn't talk much, only 3 words and people think he is a bit stupid, but he is very strong and can make wonderful things like grow a flower (that he offers to a little girl) or create light by giving life to some bugs.

In the end, the good guys fight the bad guy and the space-ship will crash but the tree man grows some branch all around them to protect them, he dies by doing such and nothing remain from him but dead wood, partly burned.
BUT his best friend keep a piece of wood from him as a memory, and at the end of the movie he keeps the piece of wood in a pot and you can see him slowly reborn from the piece of wood that they thought to be dead and the little growing plant is dancing in its pot to the song I WANT YOU BACK from the Jackson 5

Michael, i'm so sure you bought MARVEL, or you surely found a way to set your little toes somewhere in there. That one was obvious and so i love it because holidays are not made to think ! Love you :)

Thanks for the post.....try to watch Blended.....you will love it  :michael_jackson-1135: !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1MTrC42IM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the post.....try to watch Blended.....you will love it  :michael_jackson-1135: !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1MTrC42IM[/youtube]

i saw the trailer and didn't know Murray was a guide in Africa ??  :thjajaja121:

I'll ask my bf to get the movie ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions