LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I didn't notice that spider bite mark before. It does appear to be in the same area of the pictures that Michael showed. But not to say it can't be duplicated on another "person"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Today I was attending a tiny chat where a 10 years professional paramedic who has been following Michael's case was talking about it and somebody asked her some questions, please correct me if some of you were attending the tiny chat and I am wrong but she said that it's totally impossible not to recognise (by paramedics) Michael's body although his body were very deteriorated and that the man described at the court room and the man brought to UCLA by the paramedics were two different persons, that's to say the descriptions didn't match, I felt quite relieved BTW.
Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:52:57 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :woohoo2:  Thanks sweet for sharing!!!!  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Today I was attending a tiny chat where a 10 years professional paramedic who has been following Michael's case was talking about it and somebody asked her some questions, please correct me if some of you were attending the tiny chat and I am wrong but she said that it's totally impossible not to recognise (by paramedics) Michael's body although his body were very deteriorated and that the man described at the court room and the man brought to UCLA by the paramedics were two different persons, that's to say the descriptions didn't match, I felt quite relieved BTW.

Thanks Sweet for mentioning this. I had a chance to listen in on this chat as well - the information she gave is very interesting. She also said that the Resuscitator was not placed properly on his mouth, the lip and teeth showing above it - which is the reason this paramedic began to question MJ's death. He shouldn't have been really cold even if he had already been dead over an hour, depends on room temp. Not unusual to back out slowly when leaving and in the State she lives in there are usually two ambulances and one firetruck at this type of emergency. The caller was too vague compared to calls she's heard. He never said it was Michael and more specific. In her opinion, the paramedics were in on it.

Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:03:14 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal