For Once in My Life ... I'm a TMZ Photog!
March 16, 2015, 02:25:41 AM
Stevie Wonder
For Once in My Life ...
I'm a TMZ Photog!

3/12/2015 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stevie Wonder can't see, but Wednesday he shot video for us and frankly it's as good as most of our clips.

Our photog Adam armed the singer with his rusty, trusty camera outside Letterman's show, and with a few tips Stevie was a great pupil ... his shooting was dead on, even picking people out of the crowd.

It's been a dream of Stevie's for several years ... to join forces with our camera guys. 

TMZ ... we make dreams come true. 

Things that makes you "WONDER" lol and ask yourself ........What if???
Here is another one   :icon_rolleyes:....

Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 02:24:03 AM by To be or not to be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TMZ ... we make dreams come true.   :icon_e_wink:

I wanted to find out more about the pic of Stevie taking Michael's pic and found that it is from 1998 (article is translated to English):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On August 4, 1998, Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder made a visit to the Motown Museum in Detroit. The sister of Berry Gordy (founder of Motown ) Esther Gordy Edwards, served their guide during the tour.

Mrs.. Edwards was an executive of Motown for nearly three decades, holding leadership positions in the company. She amassed what would become the label memories, and began working on preserving the old headquarters, including the famous studio Label A , where Michael and his brothers made their first recordings.

Stevie praised Mrs. Edwards to be like a mother to him when he joined Motown . It was she who signed up in the Michigan School for the Blind , as well as managed and guided the careers of other great music stars such as Diana Ross and  the Jackson Five .

A curiosity : Michael Jackson had donated a glove and a hat to the museum, but the glove was stolen. In fact, she was taken by a fan who had gone to the museum on the day that the glove disappeared. He had been the only visitor and signed the guestbook! The signing took the police to his house, and the glove was found hidden in a video cassette box. The fan was justified saying that picked because it had been overcome with emotion.

The Museum Motown was created in 1985. To do a virtual tour through it, click here

Ironic that TMZ has Stevie FILMING and TMZ makes dreams come true.........

Love you Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

.....what if Wonder can see  :icon_geek: lol  :LolLolLolLol:  !!!!!!??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rR_FG7ywg4[/youtube]

Another day,another hoax.....so who tf knows what is real anymore  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_geek: ......
Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:49:57 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

For Once in My Life ... I'm a TMZ Photog!
March 20, 2015, 01:13:10 AM
How is this hoax related?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions