• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Karen Faye's Twitter
July 21, 2014, 11:48:12 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karen is no real friend of MJ, did anyone ever read her email to "tookie",  Randy and Kenny, where she warns them that MJ is using them to finance his life.
and then moves on when he can't deliver on his promisses. ect... ? i have tryed to copy paste the email. but it wont let me.
I do believe MJ very well knew who Karen was, i don't think he trysted her fully.

instead of copy-pasting, can you post a screenshot? or a link?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

July 22, 2014, 12:49:21 AM
Here it is Thriller, :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Do

July 22, 2014, 12:50:17 AM
I forgot to mention a third option, which also seems likely: this is not Michael's hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

July 22, 2014, 01:48:54 AM
I don't understand why people come to a HOAX site and are negative regarding the possibility of the hoax. If you don't believe in it that's fine, but don't come here to discount the opinions of Believers as nonsense. Don't say that Michael would never do this. You don't know what someone would do based on their circumstances. I think theres more to all of this than meets the eye. But please don't make it seem as if we are all delusional. None of what we have been told adds up. None of it. So no, im not buying the BS that we have been sold/told
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 22, 2014, 02:04:42 AM
Just because he's not back (yet, or ever) doesn't mean there's no hoax or that MJ isn't fully behind it. Difficult though it may be, we have to realise this is not about us and our assumptions, expectations and hopes. It's his life, (and 'death') and we can speculate all we want (as we have been for 5 long years) but in the end we know very little, because we're not in his brain!
Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:11:08 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 22, 2014, 05:48:16 AM
I don't understand why people come to a HOAX site and are negative regarding the possibility of the hoax. If you don't believe in it that's fine, but don't come here to discount the opinions of Believers as nonsense. Don't say that Michael would never do this. You don't know what someone would do based on their circumstances. I think theres more to all of this than meets the eye. But please don't make it seem as if we are all delusional. None of what we have been told adds up. None of it. So no, im not buying the BS that we have been sold/told

What is the 'bullshit' you're referring to here, cause if the bullshit is 'hoaxy stuff' then your post seems contradictory to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 22, 2014, 06:07:06 AM
So, KF wrote this on 22nd June 2009.  Sounds like setting up a death hoax to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 22, 2014, 09:40:44 AM
do we know what ever happened with that group of fans that were so much in the front of things in the beginning? is karen still associated with them?

also i am kind of wondering why if karen was in this situation of taking money from fans around the time of the trial why would he allow  her around again?
i am not real familiar with all those details so pardon if i am not accurate about that (please correct if needed)  :-[    and if she has seen this behavior in him before why after all that would she work with him again?

and she makes some statement about him using his care givers to finance his life in a manner that is warning to kenny and randy. ummm are they his care givers ? do they have there own money invested in this? i don't understand.  seems kind of like sicko ramblings a bit. wasn't there something said that kenny wanted her away from michael?

so  :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 22, 2014, 12:47:00 PM
Are you specifically referring to Do's posts Sweet?

Surely nobody needs to accuse anyone of 'bashing' and Do is certainly not doing that. She voiced an opinion which may not be the same as many others here, but as a member for a long time there is no need for her to go from here just because she changed her mind about the hoax. I for one have enjoyed reading her posts (and looking at her sig  :icon_lol:) for the last 5 years.

I have never been a believer yet I have been a member here for quite some time, and I feel should be able to post any opinion I like, as it is not a personal attack on a member of the forum or our host Souza.

Tolerance of others is a something Michael approve of, yes?
Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:51:02 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 22, 2014, 01:05:42 PM

It's good to meet new people coming to this site and notice that others "non-believers" members are bashing real "believers" theories specially those who follow FRONT and believe 10000000000% that he is none but MJ.

Sweet, don't put non-believers in quotations, it makes sound it sound very harsh. A LOT of believers (very dedicated ones)have been silent for months now cause it's quite obvious there is nothing much left, and if there is that'd be a miracle! This is a time to just be spectators to all the craziness that goes around us. We dont know anything, sitting here in front of our PCs and reading news doesn't help us "know" stuff.

And meanwhile if any of the old members do post some non-believerish stuff, it only means that you have to be 'there for them', not bash them outright. That's very rude given the fact that we have all been together in this journey for five years now. If someone is hopeless about the hoax, then stand up for them, if possible say some nice words or best of all keep silent.

It's very sad to see fans not backing up each other. Plus, don't post about front here and whether he is MJ, this isn't the place.

@michaelslady Do knows this is a hoax site, and I feel at this level some introspection doesn't hurt.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 22, 2014, 01:30:09 PM
I agree with Thriller...after five years who believed ,  believes more and more. I've never been here waiting for the bam which for me is not important.

Michael has always given us clues and continue to do so  and  he knows how to find the right ways for this.
 I only believe in him .... the rest for me ( what we read around) is gossip.  :icon_razz:

Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:34:02 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

July 22, 2014, 01:41:14 PM

... Michael has always given us clues and continue to do so  and  he knows how to find the right ways for this. ...

Could you elaborate a bit on this please Blankie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 22, 2014, 02:11:09 PM

... Michael has always given us clues and continue to do so  and  he knows how to find the right ways for this. ...

Could you elaborate a bit on this please Blankie?

I mean that through the media  Michael has always given us clues, has taught us to recognize and understand  these.
Are clues  accurate and targeted directly to the  destination....us !!

When I hear about autopsies , the reactions of Katherine, the pain of a mom , I stop immediately to read....is gossip or at least , things not important for the hoax.

But this is just my opinion  :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

July 22, 2014, 02:44:27 PM
I am a believer. I always have been. The BS I referred to in my previous post, was regarding all the contradictions from the media and the family. When people tell one lie, they have to keep lying to cover for the first one. I recently read Latoyas book and yes to me, its BS in the last few chapters. But you gotta read between the lines to realize that some of the bs may be a clue. But most of it is common sense. The whole story regarding how MJ died, to me is a boatload of crap. that's what I was referring to. So my post wasn't contradictory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

July 22, 2014, 03:43:24 PM
First of all thanks to everyone who understood what I was trying to say and backed me up! That's why I still like being here. I'm certainly not here to 'bash' anyone (which I don't think I did), I was just trying to tell you how I feel about all of this. Been here since the beginning so I know what I'm talking about. None of you has to share my opinion, I just don't want to see anybody getting hurt. Unless one would spend the rest of one's life waiting for Michael (like some are waiting for Elvis' return for 37 years now), it just can't hurt to view other scenario's, which I would like to do on this forum. What is the use of being here for many more years to come, when Michael already has decided to never come back (in case he is still alive). Were his clues just a 'goodbye' to us? Maybe we will never know. Like Curls said in a previous post: 'but in the end we know very little'. Again, I was pretty much convinced there was a hoax, but too much has happened since, which made me feel more and more uncertain that Michael was behind this and I began to read without my hoax glasses on. Please don't think this was easy for me, like I said, I would love to be wrong.

Quote Curls:

Just because he's not back (yet, or ever) doesn't mean there's no hoax or that MJ isn't fully behind it. Difficult though it may be, we have to realise this is not about us and our assumptions, expectations and hopes. It's his life, (and 'death') and we can speculate all we want (as we have been for 5 long years) but in the end we know very little, because we're not in his brain!

Curls, I always admire your optimism, your politeness and I love to read your posts. I feel what we are doing here on this forum is ALL about our assumptions, expectations and hopes! It's been so for five long years! And it's ALL speculation on our part. What if we are wrong? We don't want to be wrong, we want Michael to be invincible, but if Karen's writing to Tookie was true, then it isn't strange to think something was seriouly wrong with him and the question then is: was it by his own doing (using too much medication) or was he slowly poisened, like was rumored back then?

@Michaelslady: never did I discount the opinion as believers as nonsense, I was a hopeful believer myself. Like I said, been here since the beginning. If you want to believe, please believe. I just want to share my thoughts with others. And like Thriller said, what BS are you referring to?

@Michaelslady: just read your last post. You are right, there were lots and lots of contradictions and lies. The family has a major part in it. But the family aren't saints in my view. I believe there was a lot going on, and jealousy was part of it. Is it possible that the family told lies as part of a deal, or to keep the moneytrain going? Just to watch it in a different light, hoaxy stuff suddenly has a different meaning.

@Sweet, again, are you reading my posts anyway or are you just acting like this when you see my name?
'Other 'non-believer' members BASHING real 'believers' theories'......Really? I don't think I missed much of the believers theories, and like I said I believed in them too. What I voiced to you was that I just am afraid people are getting hurt because they are being fooled. If you feel otherwise that's okay. As a fellow member I asked you a few times if you could share why you believe 1000000000000%, but you never did that. Why?

@Sweet: Just read you last post: Sweet, if you feel I attack you then I apologize, that isn't my intention AT ALL!! But I remember very well how upset and devastated you were a while ago (you know what I'm referring to). All I did every time was tryning to tell you to keep a certain dose of caution, only because I CARE about your well being! If you feel that was an attack, I'm sorry. And ofcourse you are still welcome here! Just wishing you could eleborate more why you are so convinced!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal