curls

Re: A comeback?
July 22, 2014, 01:43:59 AM
LOL, don't tell her off Thriller - there's more life in that post than there has been in ages in the whole of the rest of the forum!!  Well done Its Her - I'm not feeling unbridled enthusiasm, but I heartily applaud yours!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 22, 2014, 10:51:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL, don't tell her off Thriller - there's more life in that post than there has been in ages in the whole of the rest of the forum!!  Well done Its Her - I'm not feeling unbridled enthusiasm, but I heartily applaud yours!  :th_bravo:

That Bravo emoticon is the correct one to be used here when it comes to @It's Her post, you are so right and her post has been a brilliant one, I think she has understood the real essence of Michael's hoax, so with this I mean that you all guys have to be patient because we will see MJ again and will shock the world as it's his agenda, believe me  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Its her

July 22, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

That Bravo emoticon is the correct one to be used here when it comes to @It's Her post, you are so right and her post has been a brilliant one, I think she has understood the real essence of Michael's hoax, so with this I mean that you all guys have to be patient because we will see MJ again and will shock the world as it's his agenda, believe me  :beerchug:
Hi Curls  :bearhug: Hi Sweet  :bearhug: Thank you so much. Aaaawwwww, you both are SO generous with your kindness!! Such tangible LOVE!

Hi Thriller :) To answer your burning  ;D question...it is just be-cause I am HAPPY. (on purpose!! :icon_mrgreen:) :icon_bounce: :icon_e_biggrin: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions