A comeback?
July 12, 2014, 04:08:19 AM
Hey Hoaxers, How are you all?

By the way sorry if this is in the wrong section, im still new! But I wanted to ask; do you believe Michael Jackson will make a comeback? or no?  I really thought he was gonna come back July/7/2014 but he never did! Is  a comeback possible? and is there "evidence/signs" that there will be a comeback?

(sorry if there is already a topic about a "comeback", i just joined a few days ago)

God bless you all!  :icon_razz:  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

Re: A comeback?
July 12, 2014, 04:32:53 AM
Do you mean the return of Michael Jackson? He is still releasing music, dead or alive, so no I don't really see this ending in 'a comeback'.
Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:42:31 AM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 13, 2014, 03:24:42 AM
Hi Michael Joe.
First let me say welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you had asked if I believed in a physical comeback by MJ at any time during the last 4 years, I would have replied with 'absolutely...no doubt what so ever'.
But as we have inched into the fifth year, I no longer hold such an unwavering confidence, and in all honesty, it is not the most important thing in this whole hoax.
I hope that MJ is happy and is enjoying his post 6/25/09 life. I love that he is able to release great music still, and I have come to appreciate in  greater measure just how protected he is now from impending law suits.
That would have to be a big plus to not returning.
If I am honest, I  have toyed with the idea from time to time  that these new allegations have been fabricated to keep Michael 'dead'. By who? Now that is the million dollar question. All I know is that 'dying' has been very good business for  brand  Michael Jackson. 
And even after airing my doubts  about a return to public view in this thread, there still remains an ember of hope within me that says he never backed down from a fight before, and I fan that flickering thought as I picture little Katy in Moonwalker crying because she misses Michael and then.... Bam...he's there. Perhaps we were guilty of  reading  way too much into his art, but i guess time will tell.... or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 13, 2014, 11:02:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Michael Joe.
First let me say welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you had asked if I believed in a physical comeback by MJ at any time during the last 4 years, I would have replied with 'absolutely...no doubt what so ever'.
But as we have inched into the fifth year, I no longer hold such an unwavering confidence, and in all honesty, it is not the most important thing in this whole hoax.
I hope that MJ is happy and is enjoying his post 6/25/09 life. I love that he is able to release great music still, and I have come to appreciate in  greater measure just how protected he is now from impending law suits.
That would have to be a big plus to not returning.
If I am honest, I  have toyed with the idea from time to time  that these new allegations have been fabricated to keep Michael 'dead'. By who? Now that is the million dollar question. All I know is that 'dying' has been very good business for  brand  Michael Jackson. 
And even after airing my doubts  about a return to public view in this thread, there still remains an ember of hope within me that says he never backed down from a fight before, and I fan that flickering thought as I picture little Katy in Moonwalker crying because she misses Michael and then.... Bam...he's there. Perhaps we were guilty of  reading  way too much into his art, but i guess time will tell.... or not.

This is it, you have nailed it. Don't worry he will come back. :icon_e_wink:

This hoax is not based on exposing ILLuminati, doctors who makes you get hooked on their drugs, or even his name clearing, this hoax is all about playing with the media and maybe and only "maybe" make some more money to be able to continue with those great humanitarian works specially dedicated to children and of course to surprise his fans and shock the entire world, this phrase: " Elvis didn't do it" always comes to my mind and could be the key of all, I mean first fake his death and then come back.
Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:03:53 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 14, 2014, 05:35:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies! I appreciate it!
Im so confused, sometimes I believe he will comeback and sometimes i think "wait, why would he comeback...its been 5 years already".
Also do you guys know about the theory that MJ is making a movie?...that explains the green screens at his funeral...this makes me believe that he will comeback and his movie will be released about his life and how he suffered, but also at the same time..maybe he was planning on making a comeback but then changed his mind and decided to stay "dead".  Time will tell I guess!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 14, 2014, 03:59:52 PM
I think and I am firmly convinced,  that after 5 years of Hoax, the most important thing is to stay here,  the place closest to him, simply for the joy of being united in his name as he wanted....and will be what he wants...  :icon_razz:

And always...Keep the faith!!! :moonwalk_:

Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:00:55 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

July 15, 2014, 10:50:48 AM
Blankie, some might say this is no longer the place 'closest to him'. Personally I think it likely we got too close ... to him and the truth, and he moved on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2014, 01:06:53 PM
Guys, right there is NO NAME on his grave? what if there is a reason behind that...maybe it is because he is planning on coming back, if he wanted to "STAY DEAD"...there would be a name on his grave, but since there is no name maybe this is his way of giving a clue to us that that he will be back...what do you think?
Sorry I know this is probably a stupid theory LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 20, 2014, 04:04:01 PM
^^^ I don't think that's a clue to a comeback - personally, 'the place with no name' just tells me he's not there.
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:05:31 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

By the way sorry if this is in the wrong section, im still new! But I wanted to ask; do you believe Michael Jackson will make a comeback? or no?  I really thought he was gonna come back July/7/2014 but he never did! Is  a comeback possible? and is there "evidence/signs" that there will be a comeback?

(sorry if there is already a topic about a "comeback", i just joined a few days ago)

Sorry to disappoint, comeback is not possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 20, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

Sorry to disappoint, comeback is not possible.

And why is it not possible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 21, 2014, 02:42:07 AM
Yeah, why do you think its NOT possible? is there a reason that leads you to believe he will not return? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
July 21, 2014, 02:12:34 PM
Just remember Michael's words... IT'S A GREAT ADVENTURE......... :icon_razz: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Its her

July 21, 2014, 02:14:37 PM
Well, ANYthing is possible. It only takes ONE person to believe something will, and HE obviously believes it, or else he wouldn't have gone to the time and expense to develop such an elaborate HOAX, driven by thoughtfully PLACED, connected clues in his very art! Michael Jackson is a MARVEL of intrigue and illusion. ;) Nope, I suspect we are not reading ENOUGH into his art!! [:icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:] Or, seeing it, second guessing what we found, because it is MORE clever than we ever imagined. HE did not do all this just to fade away.

I DO think that the word "comeback" is, maybe, misleading. He's NEVER been a "hasbeen", so he doesn't need to come back (anyway, didn't we decide that  :icon_twisted: he IS "Back" (that Back character??). And I know he is brooding :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red over his HOAX project, like a mother hen over (his) "chicks"  :thjajaja121: , so, count on it---he is not gone, needing to "come back". He is purposefully LURKING, to POUNCE like a big BAD panther, when the time is right, and that will be when he is done with his more GRAVE, pressing, long overdo matters---I  think---concerning The real Truth. The rest of the story. My GOSH, the play on words is a trip, itself. I love this!

I think he is MORPHING his influence into something else, and BEING the change he wants to see, leading by direction or "Back"ing, collaborating in other, more...scholarly arenas. We have to know one thing: he is the most methodically patient man on the planet! He's up to more than a giggle at the end, after all. It is already worth it on so many levels.  :smiley_abuv: This may sound weird, but I feel  almost like... :icon_e_surprised: he 's (very cleverly :th_bravo: ) :-*tucked us all in-to a HOAX coach, for safekeeping, all together ---so we can kinda "keep our coals in the hearth", not losing hopes---while he does this, and he WILL be "Back" (or, "Alive evermore"), as he said. And I believe that he will  :icon_cool: somehow make BeLIEvers out of ALL his gurls, too, before he ANNOUNCES his presence somewhere public again. ENOUGH of this feuding over whether he is TO BE or NOT!!!!! He just already IS.  :bearhug: :woohoo2:   :TongueOutSmiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
July 21, 2014, 11:44:48 PM

^^^^ omg why do you have to use so many smileys?
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:45:12 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions