suspicious mindTopic starter

close landings? maybe
July 07, 2014, 12:11:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

guys i guess i am having another one of my straight jacket moments but this is the second one of these i have seen in one days. this second one in particular. wouldn't there be ummm some substantial upheaval going on around it if this actually happened? i can't help but be reminded of how this is it was supposed to end with michael getting in his plan and flying out over the audience.   :-[ yeah sorry i will go take my crazy pills now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Re: close landings? maybe
July 07, 2014, 12:26:59 PM
I know what you mean. I see MJ in every strange occurrence going on in our world, especially in the US
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: close landings? maybe
July 07, 2014, 02:40:12 PM
In our great adventure all may be!!!  :icon_razz: for this to be here together even when there are few arguments is important.... :moonwalk_:  I believe that...
THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!!
     :michael-jackson:
Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 02:40:56 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions