Here we go again. Why would CNN give him the time of day on MJ "death" anniversary.  We have to admit that something is just not right with all of this :WTF:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can anybody make any sense of this?
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:54:08 AM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don Lemon again  :icon_geek: and a very roly-poly Murray  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!

Conrad Murray: "Michael was an hamster " :icon_eek: :icon_eek:  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCRIHp-r4Cc[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thanks for posting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What caught my attention was what he said about Katherine and the family. I always wonder why the family is so mum on all the things being said about MJ death, the kids, the hoax talk,etc. Baffling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok don't know if i caught this correctly ( he talks so darn fast  :LolLolLolLol:)

he says he was called in because michael wasn't showing up for rehearsals . by whom ? who would call in a doctor for that and why? who would know he was the one to call?

what he says , if i am hearing him correctly is that he was the only one to hug the children that he never saw any of the family do that except to cover Paris's mouth. is he referring strictly to at the hospital or what ? when was there other opportunity to make this observation?

and do i count differently did michael not make five in his family if he included dr. murray ?

also talking about not knowing what happened in the room while he was gone, he ( i think) says the house was not breached , but didn't prince say he let randy phillips in or was that rumor?

he also brought arnie and the demerol  into the picture but no demerol was found in the autopsy right? 

why did michael want to know how much he was snoring?  :icon_e_confused: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

I thought Murray was very believable in this interview, same as I thought he was in that 3 hour presentation.  If I believed MJ was dead, I'd be forced to have second thoughts about Murray's direct responsibilty for that.  He's still a rubbish doctor, but I think he has a good case to take to the Supreme Court (which if he does, means the hoax won't be revealed anytime soon).

But ... he hasn't yet explained exactly how he thinks MJ could have self medicated, out of Murray's sight, and then managed to get back to bed before the effects of the Propofol kicked in, which lead to him dying. In fact, does he think it was Propofol that killed him, or other drugs taken secretly?  These are the questions I would be wanting him to answer if I thought MJ was dead, and I was really hoping Lemon would ask them.

Murray's a mystery!  He often makes me laugh yet other times makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I think he's an actor, yet I often get the feeling he's revealing things that are maybe closer to the truth than a mere script would require.  I don't know, so I just store everything up in my brain somewhere and keep watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

ok don't know if i caught this correctly ( he talks so darn fast  :LolLolLolLol:) ...

@suspicious, there's a transcript of the interview, which you might find helpful, in this link that michaelslady posted in the original post:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is not the first interview that Murray was asked about MJ being in trouble,the first time I heard him asked he said WHO?
This grabs my attention because It is like he is doing this to the interviewer on purpose,insulting their intelligence because who else are you talking about. hehe

LEMON:  When did you realize he was in trouble?

MURRAY:  Was what?

MURRAY:  Michael?

LEMON:  Yes.
Another instance of him messing with the media is when Murray just started singing.
He's the little boy that Santa Claus forgot
And goodness knows, he didn't want a lot

He sent a note to Santa
For some soldiers and a drum
It broke his little heart
When he found Santa hadn't come

In the street, he envies all those lucky boys
Then wanders home to last year's broken toys
I'm so sorry for that laddie, he hasn't got a daddy
The little boy that Santa Claus forgot

Who could ever forget this one as anderson's coopers face looked so confused ,he looked like a lost puppy.
Murray:I just want to give!
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:38:13 PM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
i know right, makes me think of our Death With Dignity patient/Dummy discussions. Wasn't it obvious they were talking about Michael.
Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:29:46 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

ok don't know if i caught this correctly ( he talks so darn fast  :LolLolLolLol:) ...

@suspicious, there's a transcript of the interview, which you might find helpful, in this link that michaelslady posted in the original post:

yes thanks i saw that after i had posted. haven't had a chance to go back over it just yet. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

This is not the first interview that Murray was asked about MJ being in trouble,the first time I heard him asked he said WHO?
This grabs my attention because It is like he is doing this to the interviewer on purpose,insulting their intelligence because who else are you talking about. hehe

Another instance of him messing with the media is when Murray just started singing.

He sent a note to Santa

Who could ever forget this one as anderson's coopers face looked so confused ,he looked like a lost puppy.

the asking for clarificatio from the interviewer is something that seems to me like i have seen in michael quite often himself. (or at least one of them  :icon_e_biggrin:) that kind of strange way of explaining himself also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

He sent a note to Santa

the asking for clarificatio from the interviewer is something that seems to me like i have seen in michael quite often himself. (or at least one of them  :icon_e_biggrin:) that kind of strange way of explaining himself also.
has the person who does the body language analysis ever done one for murray interviews ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
  I STILL  PROTECT MICHAEL      :icon_e_wink:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

yeah that was interesting wasn't it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

yeah that was interesting wasn't it.

He meant he knows (personal) things about Michael that he doesn't want to reveil (yet). Remember that he told in his documentary that he knew stuff that would shock the world? I don't think, at this stage, he is referring to 'a hoax'. But that's my opinion ofcourse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal