curlsTopic starter

Conrad Murray releases video
June 10, 2014, 01:35:11 AM
Anyone computer savvy enough to investigate this?  I got so far and backed out because it was asking to make all sorts of changes to my computer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I can't seem to post this youtube clip that gives out the info:

[youtube]IdfDVK4YW3I[/youtube]

If someone could make it show up here I'd be grateful.

EDIT: Thanks to whoever did that for me!
Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:49:42 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

Re: Conrad Murray releases video
June 10, 2014, 10:41:06 AM
I think I should've backed out sooner or not touched it at all - I keep getting a games site appearing. Please can anyone give me any advice on whether I've done something foolish?

However, I did get as far as these 2 videos - about 3 hours of Murray on powerpoint challenging the highly complicated, medical court testimony, from what I can see from a hasty glance.

PLEASE, DON'T ANYONE CLICK ON ANY OF THESE LINKS I'VE GIVEN, UNLESS YOU'RE HAPPY YOUR COMPUTER WON'T GET INFECTED WITH ANYTHING.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 10, 2014, 11:16:36 AM
I started watching Connie's power point presentation, but it seems rather long and it's two in the morning down here. I need some sleep.
I will attempt another viewing after some  zzz's
Thanks for being on the ball and posting this curls. Conrad does like to throw in the MJ buzz words for effect from the little that I did see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
June 10, 2014, 12:32:00 PM
I've seen the links. There are ads on the top and the bottom of the page...maybe you accidentally clicked on one of them? You can check your browser settings and look for any unnecessary extensions that might have automatically downloaded, if u do find any, delete them.

Others who are about to watch the video, please don't click on any of such ads. They are not safe.

edit: curls also scan your computer once for any threats.
Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:36:46 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curlsTopic starter

June 10, 2014, 01:30:44 PM
Many thanks for the suggestions Thriller - I'll spend some time checking and having a clear out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 11, 2014, 07:49:47 AM
reminder to listen later
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curlsTopic starter

June 11, 2014, 03:32:14 PM
I've just watched the first video and this is a brief summary for those who are interested and haven't seen it. It's actually not as mind numbingly boring or complex as I'd feared and I have to say Murray is making a pretty good job of ripping Shafer's testimony to shreds.

He's basically saying all those graphs and charts that Shafer presented were just scenarios Shafer put together, to try and find one that would 'fit' with the drug concentrations that were in the coroner's report. But they "did not happen, do not make sense and do not fit". He convincingly debunks a number of 'conclusions' Shafer had drawn.

He calls Shafer out on destroying Murray in November 2011, by saying Propofol shouldn't be used in a home setting, then a month later supporting another doctor for doing the same in a far less 'ethical' situation.

His main argument is that MJ was not on a drip of propofol and if he had've been then Murray agrees he should've/would've been monitoring him closely. He states that MJ caused his own accidental death through a clandestine combination of self administered Propofol, oral Lorazipan, and sudden withdrawal from a concealed Demerol addiction (from Klein, which Murray had no knowledge of, and if he had he would've treated MJ differently).

I'm assuming Part 2 will attempt to explain how this clandestine activity took place.  Unfortunately I probably won't get a chance to watch that till next week ...
Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:47:22 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 12, 2014, 09:42:02 AM
CNN again, I see!  We have the convergence of the 20th anniversary of the FAKE OJ murder trial, the 5th anniversary of Michael's death and CM's 'exclusive' with CNN.  IMHO, CNN is comparable to TMZ for being Michael's news outlet of choice. 

So we have two black men wrongly convicted (at least on TV) of two murders that never happened.  I listened briefly to CNN yesterday talk about the OJ trial and they mentioned OJ's 'acting' skills as he dramatically tried on the infamous glove that didn't fit!  They also mentioned that someone(s) made a ton of money on this 'first reality TV show' which had the entire country glued to the TV - in the daytime!  Someone also mentioned that cameras in the courtroom have only been used in Florida since the OJ trial, with the exception of the Conrad Murray trial.  I should also note that CNN has been the primary outlet for the Sterling story.

Not sure what to make of this all, but found it interesting. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 15, 2014, 12:09:36 AM
 if i am not mistaken , oj was not convicted of the murders of his ex and her friend. he was convicted over some sort of i think b and e trying to get some of his memorabilia back. the families did win judgments against him  in civil court though i think. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curlsTopic starter

June 18, 2014, 01:36:12 PM
Second part is about Walgren's deceptive tampering of evidence, criminal activity for which he has been 'rewarded' by being made a judge. He shows Alvarez's testimony to be fabrication, saving for another day, information he has on media enticements regarding Alvarez.

Lots of statements re 'living to right this wrong', 'for his children' etc. and thanking those who are supporting him.
Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:39:24 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

June 19, 2014, 02:26:23 AM
I have to say I've been somewhat surprised at how little attention has been given to these latest videos from Murray, not just here but all around the net. Could be that people can't find 3 hours to watch them, or that their eyes glazed over at the sight of Shafer's graphs again, but I'm intrigued as to where, if anywhere, he's going with this, especially with so little exposure. It would appear he is out to highlight corruption in the justice system, a system that put him, an innocent man, in jail?

The final 5 or 10 minutes of his presentation could be MJ talking.

(Oh and he now says truth not troot!  And he refers to himself as Dr Murray, not I or me - as if he's talking about someone else/a character.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2014, 06:47:13 AM
I have to say I've been somewhat surprised at how little attention has been given to these latest videos from Murray, not just here but all around the net. Could be that people can't find 3 hours to watch them, or that their eyes glazed over at the sight of Shafer's graphs again, but I'm intrigued as to where, if anywhere, he's going with this, especially with so little exposure. It would appear he is out to highlight corruption in the justice system, a system that put him, an innocent man, in jail?

The final 5 or 10 minutes of his presentation could be MJ talking.

(Oh and he now says truth not troot!  And he refers to himself as Dr Murray, not I or me - as if he's talking about someone else/a character.)

I would love to watch these, but have been somewhat nervous incase it infects my computer, had hope someone who is computer savvy might have cleaned it up so it was safe to watch.  Maybe this is the reason I dont know,    I keep checking back here it the hope it is safe to watch.  Really good of you to post it here, Im very intreiged  as to what Dr Murray is up to with this. :computer-losy-smiley:   

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 19, 2014, 09:34:36 AM
direct link posted on .net      afraid i do sort of trail off on the shafter stuff .lol   the video seems like it is done in peices stops and starts.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

June 19, 2014, 03:01:11 PM

I would love to watch these, but have been somewhat nervous incase it infects my computer, had hope someone who is computer savvy might have cleaned it up so it was safe to watch.  Maybe this is the reason I dont know,    I keep checking back here it the hope it is safe to watch.  Really good of you to post it here, Im very intreiged  as to what Dr Murray is up to with this. :computer-losy-smiley:   

:bearhug:

I'm sorry, I'd forgotten about the warnings I posted at the start of this thread!  I'm not having any problems now using the links I posted directly to the videos (which suspicious also just posted).  Avoid the ads and you should be safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 19, 2014, 04:36:14 PM
ummm not sure how to say this but is anyone else seeing murrays complexion as cleaner , brighter or just something different? like in the picks you can see dark areas on his face and here things seem smoother more blended. :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal