Kidnapping Plot Revealed By MJ Manager
June 06, 2014, 10:21:29 AM
Could it be that hes really trying to tell us something? I mean why tell this story now? how is it relevant now? whats the point. I have often wondered in the past if MJ was kidnapped. Then he says Latoya knew about the plan.  :WTF:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Kidnapping Plot Revealed By MJ Manager
June 06, 2014, 04:09:36 PM
You have spoken well.....because these stories coming out now , after 5 years?

These years of hoax and the words of Michael taught me to be very wary about some news..... :icon_e_geek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

June 06, 2014, 10:54:56 PM
 :LolLolLolLol: you reckon he could of had himself kidnapped  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 07, 2014, 12:44:18 PM
@suspicious mind, lol I thought about that myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 08, 2014, 12:32:26 PM
in another thought on this line of discussion,  wasn't there something said somewhere along the line about some members of the security wanting to or attempting to take the children somewhere or something and him being asked about it and freaking out over it?  i know i don't have it down to the detail , does anyone remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 08, 2014, 11:00:13 PM
can someone elaborate on what Suspiciousmind is referring to? this is new to me  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 09, 2014, 06:53:21 AM
can someone elaborate on what Suspiciousmind is referring to? this is new to me  :icon_bounce:

i wish that i could remember more detail about this , seems like it was only touched upon somewhere and that was it, maybe the trial? idk :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal