Am I blind?
June 06, 2014, 12:57:03 AM
I was watching this video on youtube and I noticed that MJ looks totally different at the end of the video when hes sitting in the audience. So different than what we were used to in 1988. I have went back and forth on the double/brother idea. I do see differences sometimes too though. A lot actually lol. But here, his overall essence is missing in audience. he is darker here than he was on the Bad album cover. Im so confused and sometimes i don't know what to think. I think its around 1:44 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :screaming-7365:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Am I blind?
June 06, 2014, 06:04:00 AM
 The bad album cover is a 'cover'. Album covers are bound to be altered according to the specifications. The person sitting in the audience is, I believe, none other than Michael.
He looked very sad; he didn't get one of those grammys. I'm not dismissing the idea of a double/twin, but I strongly believe Michael didn't use any of those doubles in his bad era; unless proven otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

mattie

June 06, 2014, 08:37:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was watching this video on youtube and I noticed that MJ looks totally different at the end of the video when hes sitting in the audience. So different than what we were used to in 1988. I have went back and forth on the double/brother idea. I do see differences sometimes too though. A lot actually lol. But here, his overall essence is missing in audience. he is darker here than he was on the Bad album cover. Im so confused and sometimes i don't know what to think. I think its around 1:44 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :screaming-7365:

Looke at this.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Or looke at the video itself,its obvious IMO
I am a strong believer that there were at least two Michael Jacksons.  ;)
Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:43:38 AM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2014, 10:50:16 PM
@ mattie, what do you personally think? twin, brother or double? I have noticed ALOT of differences but thought I was crazy lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

June 25, 2014, 05:50:42 AM
@ mattie, what do you personally think? twin, brother or double? I have noticed ALOT of differences but thought I was crazy lol.

What i personally think.
I think/my gues a family member who looked like him,his voice similar.
Who had talent like him,and they are close(always nice to sing/dance with my brother)
Who had plastic surgery to even looke more alike.(maybe both had surgery to looke more alike?but stil you can see the diference if you looke for it)
I think it was neccesary to keep going for both Michaels,because life is extreem for a star this big.
This way it was making life more bearable.

Why i believe this..Because i saw so much difference in Michael in appearance and mannerisms and i start thinking.
I am from a verry musical family myself.
My Father/uncle's/aunts cousins and nieces/ nephews they al end up in music profesionally.only a view of us are not.
So lots of talent in a family,and Michaels family was also like that.
So i looked at my nephews from 2 differend uncles of mine(they looke alike too,also in voice) and tought with plastic surgery they could be even more alike.
My father and one of his brothers were verry much alike, in voice also.
So i think it  is verry possible,but ofcource you stil have 2 differend persons.

But it worked for them(Michaels) al these years .

O  :WTF: people were confused al this time and tought he was on drugs,or had plastic surgery again because he behaved and looked differend,or they tought he and Janet were one  the same because they saw something strage about him.
They did not realise they saw 2 differend Michaels al the time!

So you are not crazy(i hope :icon_geek:) or i am too!!! :icon_lol:

Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 05:56:31 AM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions