suspicious mind

Re: Is this Murray?
June 01, 2014, 08:39:19 PM
were they possibly debarge's real security ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

June 02, 2014, 05:44:55 AM
IMBd
Conrad Murray
Biography
Mini Bio (1)
Conrad Murray is an actor, known for 24 Hour Party People (2002).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CM's height could be attained by illusion, much as the hobbits and Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings.

CM and El deBarge out for lunch.

I'm thinking MJ could sometimes be disguised as Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 02, 2014, 11:03:51 AM
 :-[wanted to make a point but in a somewhat strange way. my husband just today showed me a pic of a table saw that was on e-bay. the way the person took the pic made this thing look huge compared to what the actual size was. just sayin'  do we have anything to go on about murray's size outside of what he said it was ( not under oath) and in pics up side of the one lawyer of his ( can't come up with the name right now).remembering just how tall michael looked  upside frank d.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mattie

June 02, 2014, 11:16:47 AM
:-[wanted to make a point but in a somewhat strange way. my husband just today showed me a pic of a table saw that was on e-bay. the way the person took the pic made this thing look huge compared to what the actual size was. just sayin'  do we have anything to go on about murray's size outside of what he said it was ( not under oath) and in pics up side of the one lawyer of his ( can't come up with the name right now).remembering just how tall michael looked  upside frank d.

Look at the pictures of Murray and de Barge above here.
young de Barge and ,,Murray are almost the same size,..Than older de Barge and Murray..Here is Murray much taller.
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 02:53:27 PM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 02, 2014, 02:09:48 PM
IMBd
Conrad Murray
Biography
Mini Bio (1)
Conrad Murray is an actor, known for 24 Hour Party People (2002).

CM's height could be attained by illusion, much as the hobbits and Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings.

CM and El deBarge out for lunch.

I'm thinking MJ could sometimes be disguised as Murray.

this pic takes my mind to those crazy places where i think i need to did my jacket out. murray makes me think of jermaine and debarge makes me think of the one pic of michael coming out of court where it looks like the wind is about to blow a wig off.  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2014, 08:28:01 PM
Just wanted to point out that the guy in the pic that I posted originally is El Debarge. The pic that somebody posted with Murray walking outside with his girlfriend, that guy with him is James Debarge. Those are 2 different brothers. Besides El Debarge is much more cuter than James lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 02, 2014, 08:43:59 PM
Was it James who was married to Janet and who had the drug problem?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2014, 08:48:40 PM
yes Janet was married to James. Weird that he supposedly shared a jail cell with Murray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 03, 2014, 04:08:54 AM
Just wanted to point out that the guy in the pic that I posted originally is El Debarge. The pic that somebody posted with Murray walking outside with his girlfriend, that guy with him is James Debarge. Those are 2 different brothers. Besides El Debarge is much more cuter than James lol
lol It gets a little confusing between El and James.

And James is the one who MJ talked out of suicide. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 04:12:09 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 04, 2014, 10:06:19 AM
I'm not sure if it is. But it looks like him. I don't even remember where I found this pic. If so, why would he be in a pic with El Debarge (Janets ex bro in law) and Siedah Garrett? Is it just my eyes? ??? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What about him,her and another one......Quincy anoing Jones lol  :icon_lol: ?? BTW this one is from 2002 apparently  .......rare & obscure music :icon_rolleyes: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSa59Cbc3tM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 04, 2014, 09:51:25 PM
So glad they didn't stick shots of Quincy into Thriller or Bad. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 06, 2014, 12:32:50 AM
Ikr? Nobody wants to see Quincy lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 11, 2014, 09:47:34 PM
I have still been thinking on this since I posted it the first time. im still trying to find how this ties in. anyone else care to elaborate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2014, 10:05:37 PM
wow. I never heard this song or knew anything about it. things just seem to get stranger by the day. sometimes I think Murray is the key to it all but then again I wonder what his role is exactly in all of this. sometimes I think we may never know.

Btw, has anyone ever seen an actual video of murray walking? or just pics? maybe that's why he didn't stand in court for the verdict. idk. somebody please correct me if im wrong
Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 10:14:42 PM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 28, 2014, 01:07:56 PM

this is kind of short

Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 01:11:25 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal