Re: What i hear in Xscape lyrics!!!!
September 12, 2014, 12:30:13 AM
thanks for posting that. I do see the differences. Its so strange. What gets me is the lips though lol. MJ never had a mouth like that before. But we do know that he is a fan of botox don't we. he does look younger and fresh faced, but still older. kinda youthful looking but not young. kwim?

whats your analysis on why these covers are different?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 12, 2014, 01:14:54 PM
have you ever seen one of these sites like "Clairol "where you can upload your pic and try in different hair styles and colors? makes me think of that. lol as for the gold verses silver , amazing what a little color change can to do a whole appearance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 12, 2014, 08:45:00 PM
@suspicious mind  :thjajaja121: Thank you for the laugh, I've had a tough week and needed it!

But that is a good thought. Maybe Michael was messing with his hair to make it look different. Hey wait! Didn't Karen Faye say at trial that she brought a wig to Carolwood but Michael never came down while she was there so she left? Maybe that's the wig!

@michaelslady - There could be a simple explanation on why there is subtle differences - none of it means anything except this is for the believers to keep reminding us that we aren't crazy. Michael would know we would be looking. What I do see that could mean something are the brown 'stripes' (located on the left and right side of the jacket). They remind me of the background of the wall at Murray's trial and the stripes on the outfit that Michael is wearing on the Michael cd.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2014, 09:05:20 AM
I was listening to the song Loving You and MJ says:

"It seems you don't know, where is the highest mountain, everytime I seem to disappear"

Now that line has absolutely nothing to do with the song. The rest of the song has to do with him staying home and in bed. So that lyric seemed way out of place. Could it be a clue, a hidden meaning?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2014, 08:53:53 PM
I agree it does seem out of place.  The lyrics in my copy say 'we've reached the highest mountain' rather than 'where is the highest mountain.'

A mountain can represent a challenge.  The line could mean that we're standing atop a great challenge.  And that while we're not aware, MJ will disappear.  Maybe perhaps to work on the challenge? And not to reveal how he did it?

Or I think reaching the highest mountain signifies that he's reached a milestone in his life, after which he would disappear.  The rest of the lyrics say 'And together we will fly/We'll dance up in the heavens.' He's suggesting that he can go higher than the mountain- even up into the heavens.  Perhaps he's saying that he disappears to work on reaching greater achievements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions