Attention beLIEvers!

I don't know wether there's already a post about this, but I just found this TMZ video posted during june 2013 : it is an audio message from Murray to Paris, and I am convinced it actually is a message from Michael, listen to it!:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"I wanted you to know that I am here for you… I'VE NEVER BEEN GONE… when you feel all alone, or when your heart feels heavy, when everything around you seems to cause dismay, juste know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE… I remember the time when you were in your deepest moments of grief, it was a time you came to console me, i'm sure you remember… and your daddy loves you beyond any explanation. Paris, I too love you like a father… I'll always be available to listen to you, answer your questions,…"

Murray even sounds like he's recitating something. What do you guys think?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Attention beLIEvers!

I don't know wether there's already a post about this, but I just found this TMZ video posted during june 2013 : it is an audio message from Murray to Paris, and I am convinced it actually is a message from Michael, listen to it!:

"I wanted you to know that I am here for you… I'VE NEVER BEEN GONE… when you feel all alone, or when your heart feels heavy, when everything around you seems to cause dismay, juste know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE… I remember the time when you were in your deepest moments of grief, it was a time you came to console me, i'm sure you remember… and your daddy loves you beyond any explanation. Paris, I too love you like a father… I'll always be available to listen to you, answer your questions,…"

I'm sure Michael has other more private means to deliver a message to his daughter.  I think the message was for us. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree.  I would think MJ would have other means to communicate with his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Attention beLIEvers!

I agree but I so believe Murray did this to help himself and try to get mj fans to not hate him for what the media says he's done, but good speculation regardless in my opinion. Hope everyone is well

I'm sure Michael has other more private means to deliver a message to his daughter.  I think the message was for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Attention beLIEvers!

EXACTLY!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Attention beLIEvers!

I think MJ does not need to go through CM. I agree with Gwynedd, the message is for us. CM speaks in the present tense. Did CM, forgetting that it is "guilty" of murder (alleged victim MJ)?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions