suspicious mind

Re: MJ Estate slams new molestation claim
May 14, 2014, 10:54:42 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10:00 A.M. PDT -- Howard Weitzman -- attorney for Jackson's estate -- tells TMZ Safechuck has denied many times over the past 25 years that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to him ... but is "now demanding money from Michael's Estate by claiming he suddenly recalls life differently."  Weitzman says Michael is no longer able to defend himself, but "we believe these false and scurrilous allegations will not prevail."
update_grey_gray_bar
A new sexual molestation claim has been filed against the estate of Michael Jackson by a man who claims the singer sexually abused him from the time he was 10 until he was around 15 ... this according to a new report.

This latest claim was added on to the lawsuit filed by Wade Robson last year, so says The Daily Beast. The filing is sealed, but the site reports the claims are being made by James Safechuck, who appeared as a child alongside Jackson in a 1987 commercial for Pepsi (see below).

According to the report, Safechuck had long denied being sexually abused by Jackson, but decided to come forward after Robson made his claims public.

There were rumors about Jackson's relationship with Safechuck in the late 80s ... the singer was often seen with the young boy following their commercial together ... including the opening performance of "The Phantom of the Opera" with Liza Minnelli (see above).

The Estate has already objected to Robson's claim because it was both suspicious and filed too late.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah,this is something that I expected ......only Macaulay is missing  :icon_mrgreen:

.....and more maybe  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_neutral: .Piece by piece "all of them" will have a memory reboot and the SOAP will be complete ,lol.....what a FUN it is  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!

Exactly what is so funny to you?

been kind of wondering what they are trying to say myself.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 15, 2014, 02:37:18 AM
i have hesitated to add this link here, but after giving it a thought i just found it important to post, because Ms.Demon is all over it again, and try to hit and gain $ again, still based on HER!  past findings, wich were not at all based on Facts, and have been already debunked in court  many years ago. Just to refresh our memories again about the facts, and for those who never have read this.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

May 17, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

10:00 A.M. PDT -- Howard Weitzman -- attorney for Jackson's estate -- tells TMZ Safechuck has denied many times over the past 25 years that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to him ... but is "now demanding money from Michael's Estate by claiming he suddenly recalls life differently."  Weitzman says Michael is no longer able to defend himself, but "we believe these false and scurrilous allegations will not prevail."
update_grey_gray_bar
A new sexual molestation claim has been filed against the estate of Michael Jackson by a man who claims the singer sexually abused him from the time he was 10 until he was around 15 ... this according to a new report.

This latest claim was added on to the lawsuit filed by Wade Robson last year, so says The Daily Beast. The filing is sealed, but the site reports the claims are being made by James Safechuck, who appeared as a child alongside Jackson in a 1987 commercial for Pepsi (see below).

According to the report, Safechuck had long denied being sexually abused by Jackson, but decided to come forward after Robson made his claims public.

There were rumors about Jackson's relationship with Safechuck in the late 80s ... the singer was often seen with the young boy following their commercial together ... including the opening performance of "The Phantom of the Opera" with Liza Minnelli (see above).

The Estate has already objected to Robson's claim because it was both suspicious and filed too late.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah,this is something that I expected ......only Macaulay is missing  :icon_mrgreen:

.....and more maybe  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_neutral: .Piece by piece "all of them" will have a memory reboot and the SOAP will be complete ,lol.....what a FUN it is  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!

Exactly what is so funny to you?

This all "hoax" lol...that is already a long winded.... one  :thjajaja121: !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions