blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
MJ Estate slams new molestation claim
May 13, 2014, 02:13:50 PM

10:00 A.M. PDT -- Howard Weitzman -- attorney for Jackson's estate -- tells TMZ Safechuck has denied many times over the past 25 years that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to him ... but is "now demanding money from Michael's Estate by claiming he suddenly recalls life differently."  Weitzman says Michael is no longer able to defend himself, but "we believe these false and scurrilous allegations will not prevail."
update_grey_gray_bar
A new sexual molestation claim has been filed against the estate of Michael Jackson by a man who claims the singer sexually abused him from the time he was 10 until he was around 15 ... this according to a new report.

This latest claim was added on to the lawsuit filed by Wade Robson last year, so says The Daily Beast. The filing is sealed, but the site reports the claims are being made by James Safechuck, who appeared as a child alongside Jackson in a 1987 commercial for Pepsi (see below).

According to the report, Safechuck had long denied being sexually abused by Jackson, but decided to come forward after Robson made his claims public.

There were rumors about Jackson's relationship with Safechuck in the late 80s ... the singer was often seen with the young boy following their commercial together ... including the opening performance of "The Phantom of the Opera" with Liza Minnelli (see above).

The Estate has already objected to Robson's claim because it was both suspicious and filed too late.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Re: MJ Estate slams new molestation claim
May 13, 2014, 03:56:13 PM
Fake, Fake, Fake and Fake! Just like the other claims! It's obvious that these claims won´t last long, not even in court. It's ridiculous! Please please just tell me why these guys are so dumb even when they try to earn some cash?! Why? :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 03:58:00 PM by fairy23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 13, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

:LolLolLolLol: that 5th entry is kind of funny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

May 13, 2014, 04:34:34 PM
Pathetic, those losers apparently can't make their own money. Didn't remember 5 years of abuse?? Right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 13, 2014, 07:39:29 PM
It is to be noted that dianne demon announced this latest allegation the day before Xscape release in America.
This album is No1 all over the world and here she is hitching her hate wagon to the runaway success of Michael Jackson once again.
She is as pathetic as these losers who will sell their souls for a little money.

Get over it demon!!! You and your cronies lost back in a court of law in 2005, so please just do the world a big favour and shut the f@#k up .
Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 08:52:42 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 13, 2014, 11:22:12 PM
disgusting! They claim MJ abused kids just to get some easy money. 

@RK you are right. Just around the time when Michael is no.1, great timing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

May 14, 2014, 02:51:05 AM
I wonder would MJ expect this to happen after his so called death, and btw,.... i do think Demon, believes MJ isn't dead. But it's just my feeling about this, i have no real base or facts for that. And she takes advantage of people who hadent dig through the court documents Molestation trail, and don't know the facts at all, but they just take gossip/slander for facts, because they probably think that if there wasent any  kind of truth in it , it wouldn't be writed down or aired without any claim against the person who wrote or air these garbage, i heard people say, where's Smoke there's Fire. I hate this so much, to the point that i am boiling right now, i can't handle injustice, and slandering.
It's like fighting against something you know you can't winn,.... ever!. the Harm was already done years ago, and now it's starting all over again.
We live in a world filled with these kind of activities to earn some dirty money, there are lots of people who are fully rotten from the inside.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

May 14, 2014, 03:13:19 AM
Demon even cotradicts herself by saying on her twitter page the following: Diane Dimond ‏@DiDimond 12 u

Michael Jackson - Estate Slams New Molestation Claim You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login … via @TMZ PROOF PLS, Mr.Weitzman. SAFECHUCK NEVER ONCE DENIED.
Overzicht weergeven

imo above she stated that Safechuck never in the past denied being abused. tho?

NEXT  is a part of the article she wrote,In the Daily ( two horned) Beast.: Like Robson, Safechuck had long denied rumors that he had been sexually victimized by the former superstar. It was only after seeking intensive therapy, according to one source, that he was able to begin to deal with his undisclosed issues.

Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 03:20:28 AM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

May 14, 2014, 04:17:33 AM
Nice timing.  Right around the album release.

Some people will do anything for money.

Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:22:45 AM by BillieJeanKingofPop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

May 14, 2014, 04:57:04 AM
One has to wonder if these guys aren't already handsomely paid by 'someone' to make these claims in the first place. Wonder when Brett Barnes will step on the gravy train.
I don't know if it's relevent at this point in time, but remember AEG laywers threats: "things are going to get ugly if you proceed with this lawsuit'.

Edit: I mean, why is another guy coming up with these claims, if there is almost zero chance to get money from the estate. And this exactly at the moment where 'they' can 'hurt' that same estate because of the release of a new, long anticipated album? It almost seems like a plot, 'someone' is mad and want revenge at 'murderers' Sony, because Sony is making the big bucks and 'someone' is left almost empty handed.
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:21:29 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
May 14, 2014, 07:02:19 AM
One has to wonder if these guys aren't already handsomely paid by 'someone' to make these claims in the first place. Wonder when Brett Barnes will step on the gravy train.
I don't know if it's relevent at this point in time, but remember AEG laywers threats: "things are going to get ugly if you proceed with this lawsuit'.

Edit: I mean, why is another guy coming up with these claims, if there is almost zero chance to get money from the estate. And this exactly at the moment where 'they' can 'hurt' that same estate because of the release of a new, long anticipated album? It almost seems like a plot, 'someone' is mad and want revenge at 'murderers' Sony, because Sony is making the big bucks and 'someone' is left almost empty handed.

Or someone doesn't want Michael on the top of the charts.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Do

May 14, 2014, 08:00:15 AM
^^^^ That sure as well Thriller, at all relevant times in Michael's life since the early 90ties, there were claims, raids and lawsuits (were there EVER no lawsuits in his life?!) to break his spirit and to make him focus on anything but his music, career, health, finances etc. and to turn his fans and the public against him.
Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:02:04 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

May 14, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

10:00 A.M. PDT -- Howard Weitzman -- attorney for Jackson's estate -- tells TMZ Safechuck has denied many times over the past 25 years that Michael ever did anything inappropriate to him ... but is "now demanding money from Michael's Estate by claiming he suddenly recalls life differently."  Weitzman says Michael is no longer able to defend himself, but "we believe these false and scurrilous allegations will not prevail."
update_grey_gray_bar
A new sexual molestation claim has been filed against the estate of Michael Jackson by a man who claims the singer sexually abused him from the time he was 10 until he was around 15 ... this according to a new report.

This latest claim was added on to the lawsuit filed by Wade Robson last year, so says The Daily Beast. The filing is sealed, but the site reports the claims are being made by James Safechuck, who appeared as a child alongside Jackson in a 1987 commercial for Pepsi (see below).

According to the report, Safechuck had long denied being sexually abused by Jackson, but decided to come forward after Robson made his claims public.

There were rumors about Jackson's relationship with Safechuck in the late 80s ... the singer was often seen with the young boy following their commercial together ... including the opening performance of "The Phantom of the Opera" with Liza Minnelli (see above).

The Estate has already objected to Robson's claim because it was both suspicious and filed too late.

Yeah,this is something that I expected ......only Macaulay is missing  :icon_mrgreen:

.....and more maybe  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_neutral: .Piece by piece "all of them" will have a memory reboot and the SOAP will be complete ,lol.....what a FUN it is  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 14, 2014, 02:45:03 PM
And Michael is seeing everything .....he was surrounded by disgusting people so  wanted his exscape.

This forum is a  happy  island  for him ..... another Neverland  :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

~Souza~

May 14, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

update_grey_gray_bar

Yeah,this is something that I expected ......only Macaulay is missing  :icon_mrgreen:

.....and more maybe  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_neutral: .Piece by piece "all of them" will have a memory reboot and the SOAP will be complete ,lol.....what a FUN it is  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!!!

Exactly what is so funny to you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions